General - page 715

Signal  (1)
Guys . If i post my signal . when people connect , do they select how many lots per £1000? As my balance may be higher than people connecting . Any advice would be appriciated
  MAC SUPPORT market/ea?  (11   1 2)
I cannot download these EA's/robots in the market section. DOES THIS ONLY WORK ON WINDOWS COMPUTER? Seriously? This is 2019
Hi fellow traders, Im trading Harmonics for several years. I was wondering what your experience is with harmonic patterns and which harmonic patterns are your favorite?
Situation: I have an EA which lists on each <onTrade> all orders and history orders since last scan. The code of <onTrade> ulong ticket=0; string property_val=""; /// loop over living orders for(int i=0;i < OrdersTotal();i++) { ticket=OrderGetTicket(i); if(ticket...
It will be great if the message system will be updated a bit to handle better messages. I know messages will mark as unread but when i am on mobile phone and look message they are unmarked. When i want to answer back on pc i have to check all not answered. So the idea is why not implement a button
  About Activation  (9)
Hi Moderator, I bought an EA for USD99 in the MQL market on June 17th, and it is the only one EA I buy, I clearly knew that only 5 activations for USD99 and one activation per computer includes system reinstallation, but at that time, I didn't know it also includes Windows 10 update...
Hello, I coded the Footprint Chart for MT5. In general, traders use the NinjaTrader or VolFix platforms to trade with Footprint Chart. If there are no more than 999 lots at one price, no problem with object create. However, if there are more than 1000 lots at one price, objects overlap on chart. So...
[Deleted]
  Optimisation vs Fitting in the story  (87   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
What is the fundamental difference between these concepts
Hi All  I want to put my company logo and Company name in MT4 Software.  We will use only for Analysis not for trading.  Regards  Ram
Hello all, A quick question. I'm developing a custom indicator based on multiple time frames. It uses regular indicators (like MA, CCI, Envelopes etc.). Should I use Standard Library for that? (like: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary/technicalindicators/trendindicators/cienvelopes). Or is...
Hello all, I have trouble understanding the basic concept of bar indexes. From what I see, bar with index 0 is the oldest one on the chart. The current one has index: rates_total - 1  I was trying to use iBarShift, but it seems to give me opposite results? This is what confuses me. In the...
  Using Metatrader 5 offline  (29   1 2 3)
Hi, Does somebody know hot to use the Meatatrader 5 in order to develop and test my indicators offline, without any web connection? I would use only the historical data. I have seen the "offline chart" expression but I don't know what it is.
Can the MQL5 developers add a comment parameter into the close positions CTrade methods? I sugest to change these CTrade methods, adding the comment with a default value, like this:    bool              PositionClose(const string symbol,const ulong deviation=ULONG_MAX, const string comment="");...
  Snapshot  (20   1 2)
Good day to all, snapshot allows everyone to take pics of our chart at the open candle time. So is definetly one of the best tools for study a strategy especially for backtest. The file attached could be great for this, it saves big pictures (1680x1050) on the mt4/experts/files folder. The problem...
Hi! Can someone help me update this indicator to include email alerts?  It's a super trend indicator, so I'm looking for an email once the trend/color changes.  See the attached file. Thanks!!
Here you can ask your questions about subscriptions or related topics The forum members will be happy to help you
Hello . I am writing to you to report a critical problem. I'm late in demo on the futures contract on ampfuture with the MT5 platform. The problem is that when I place a buy or sell order at the market price I am always executed at the price of the last price some is the bid / ask...
Hey, I need to train my Neural Network , but before A File with all the Inputs has to be written. I want to make it possible with just one EA initialisation, like in the following PseudoCode: (is that possible) input bool training = true // Training or Livetrading static bool
  VPS migration  (2)
Hi, How to move VPS from MT4 to MT5? I try in https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions "change account" and I provide details of MT5 account, but it does not move.
Hi, how do I log in with my broker's credentials? Can anyone please advise?
I have an indicator with one button in corner of chart And i want to click this button first,then click on the one of the chart bars and my indicator draw a simple line from that bar's date(and again when i clicking on that button , remove previous line and draw new with new given date ) the big...
I was told the MT brokers don't provide more than about 3 months of historical M1 data, which seems to be true. Is there ANY solution where I can get more M1 data on store it locally?
Hi, I have multiple screens on my desk and multiple MT4 instances running. When I draw lines (trend lines) on one MT4 instance, I want it to be copied to other instances as well How to do that. I am ready to write code for that if I have to.
Hello everyone and thanks for paying attention to my question! I am newbie who has chosen Metatrader for systems trading but I ran into a problem for which I need a little bit of outside help: For the creation of a robust system I need a lot of 1 minute intraday price data to train the system -...
Is there the possibility in mt4 coding, to insert an expiration date, but not in realtime() executions which is possibile thanks to TimeCurrent() or other time functions, but on tester() execution so that also the tester will be blocked? I know that it is possible to block the tester in other ways,...
[Deleted]
Hi, is there any way to show Treasury futures prices in 32nds and not in decimals? Also, I am brand new to using mt5 (I know how to use mt4 fairly well).  Where would I go for looking for various indicators to install like ADR and session start/end vertical/horizontal lines, current day's high and...
  signals mql5  (1)
I want to know how copies can be copied from the signal providers I want to get a lot always 0.01 on my account How to do this through the MetaTrader platform
Hello, I am new here what can help me to learn how to run a scripts and robots for trading, 2 weeks I have been looking for how to run these 2 features but failed to continue, and what to run these 2 features must use the original account?
Hi all  Can i Charge USD$0 for my signal? I want to make it free for my close friends.  Thanks. 
  Android.  (6)
My Android phone won't show full screen or scroll?