How to Get arrows to appear at the close of a candle at a specified time

Please kindly  help me on how to reference a particular time at the close of a candle: Below is the condition I want to code:

If candle [i] closes at say 10:00am then

Show arrow

1. The candle does not close at 10:00am. It closes when a new tick arrives at or after 10:00:00.00am

2. You must have concrete criteria to be able to code it. "Closes at say" is not. What if there is no tick during that minute? What do you do on the next candle?

3. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

William Roeder:
  1. The candle does not close at 10:00am. It closes when a new tick arrives at or after 10:00:00.00am

2. You must have concrete criteria to be able to code it. "Closes at say" is not. What if there is no tick during that minute? What do you do on the next candle?

3. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

I want  the indicator to display the arrows when the candle closes after the stated time, Sir

Reason: