General - page 516

Hello. Trying to find similar indicator but under mt5. Do you have any suggestions
Heya All. Reloaded my system and reinstalled MT 5 and have a very strange problem. When I change my Profit view from as Money to as Points the point value freezes and does not change at all. The system still runs and you can see your total Profit changing but not per trade. Is there something that I
I want to put the module I wrote in metatrader 4 in the store, but only in the store .it allows the ex5 file. How can I handle it
Hi Guys, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for which indicator shows a move is running out of steam or exhaustion. I have been trying to trade with levels, but often I find a trade turns just below/above my TP, which makes winning trades into loosing ones. I use renko charts because it clears
I would like to open an order at the price of the close of the previous candle(High) at 5:00AM , is it possible to do that in some way
  Purchases info  (2)
If i buy an indicator from market , what i receive? a zip file with component ? I mean, i downloaded demo version or free indicators and they arrive in market folder in one mt4 that i open, but if i need to install in more than one, have i to buy several copies? I don't think so, or i hope. And if i
[Deleted]
  How do you determine compression?  (131   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
It is no secret that the best entry point at a market contraction is in the run-up to a strong move. How do you determine this point? My answer on page ten
Hi all, Can you please share if you have tried to run paralel initializations of MT5. The purpose of the project is to order_send() TWO market orders to TWO different brokers at exactly the same ms (in paralel) using Python. Regards, Tim
Is there some kind of algorithm? or can any code that contains variables of type fall under decompiled code? double ld_52; double ld_60; double ld_68; double ld_76; double ld_84; double ld_92; double ld_100; double lda_108[ 1000 ];
  Big trouble  (14   1 2)
Hello everybody, here is simply test codes for an indicator, #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_plots 0 #property indicator_buffers 0 string shortname; int OnInit ( void ) { shortname= "aaa" ; IndicatorSetString ( INDICATOR_SHORTNAME ,shortname);
Hi I need advise on how to solve this issue my growth percentage was 2,000%+ and 600+% on the other signal. Now both reset to 1%. What are the main reason? And have anyone experience this
Hi, How can I stop these messages flooding my mt5 terminal's journal tab? 22 messages within 14 min, that's insanely greedy/aggressive marketing by mql5! Is there a way to opt out or disable these nuisance marketing messages? Thank you. M
Dear experienced traders Is that possible to download EA even the author deleted it? I have an EA with some activations but the author already deleted it in the market. Thank you in advance and best wishes
  Again about the FOP/FLEP  (74   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Once again, there is a lot of controversy, a lot of questions arise: how best to conduct my activities here on the site? how to get a contract with the site? how to properly display the sale of their services/signals/programmes in the income ledger? what are the correct QUEDS to record? What is the
  Vps  (2)
Hi everyone, I have a question, how many EA can I register in a VPS
Hi all, I am looking for someone who can help teach me how to set up my mt4 client with purchased/trialed signals. Also someone who can set up copy trading with signals for me would be great. I am keen to learn but am short on time also not technically smart hence. So if there is someone who can
Im a technical indicator trader and i have quite an amount of indicator on my chart and all of them work perfectly but theres this one indicator that just wont show up, I mean its there in the window but its empty This is the indicator i downloaded https://www.mql5.com/en/code/609 And this is it
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to test a payment signal in a demo account, obviously paying the subscription, I tried to do it but no operation was being bought. Thank you
I purchased an indicator from the market and noticed that it would work better if the settings allowed for signals to be sent when candles open instead of close. Is this generally possible or does it all depend on the strategy used. I can list the name of the indicator but do not know how it
I have not seen a reliable solution to this situation. What does a developer do when the client goes quiet for weeks
how to use cfd on mt5 web terminal
Hi I am new to using signals and just wanted to know once I subscribe to a signal and it has taken a trade. If the signal provider changes their take profit, stop loss or exits the trade does that also automatically change/exit the trade on my account. Or is the signal just for entry and I am to
Hi All, Whenever I load my MT4 terminal, if I select say the "Main/market" tab, I always get the above error and MT4 terminal just hangs. My credentials both with my broker and with the mql5 site are correct. Any ideas? Thanks! BP
Good day. Could someone assist me in regards to being locked out of customer support "Contacts and requests". Is it normal for a company to block communication with them? Could someone please contact them to ask them to open line of communication again. Kind Regads Johan C. Stapelberg
As the title, is there any FX pair that moves the same as VIX75 Thanks // Malek
I have an EA that uses zigzag. When testing it out in the strategy tester, the zigzag lines appear so I can watch what is happening. However, when I load the EA on to the charts, the zigzag lines do not appear. Are they supposed to appear
  Creating a robot  (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Need the right direction for a newbie, I feel like I'm going around in circles Guide-Forum-Stories-Compiler-Errors (and so on in a circle each time). I think I learn something new, but I get a feeling I'm severely depressed, I cannot open even basic order when starting an EA. I need someone to shine
sir, Lorentzos Roussos: @lorio i want to export binance 1 minute period time charts directly without any delay time to MQL5. how is it possible
Dear experienced traders Do you know is there any rule to protect user from fake backtest ? As these days learning, I find that it seems possible to make fake backtest. Does MQL5 check code before the product sell in the market? Is there any rule related to fake backtest? Thank you in advance and
Hi. Today my MT5 was updated to release (build) 2622 and when I run the Tester Strategy in "visual mode", I cannot scroll it to left (past dates) when I pause the execution. When I press the left button over the chart to scroll it to left, the cursor changes and after a single-date scroll (1 hour)