General - page 523

Is it possible to hide pending orders mt4
I am new to Mql5, so excuse me for being stupid, but i have written this code to draw multiple support, resistance lines and it is only drawing one line. The reason i have the code in two separate functions is because i was testing out if DeInit was called to remove the objects. void GetSupRes( int
Hi, has anyone a Idea why my account is "limited" and what can I do about it? Thanks Markus
Hi, this is my first time here and I just wanted to ask whether it's possible to program my additional mouse buttons to do some navigation functions like switching to different chart profiles forward and backward? Thank you
I connected my real account to MQL today. I had a question. How to delete the trading results of previous months
I loan out my CPU and RAM for use by MQL5 agents. All payments into my accounts stopped accumuluating under my account in February this year. Please advise how to recover them
Hello everybody I am going to set my indicator price in unlimited use and rental and need to a method for this job. Please give your comments and tips. Best Regards
Hello, i want to know if its possible to export specific data onto an excel sheet, e.g. i'd like to import the open and close times of the 1 hour candles at 12:00 and 13:00. i'd like this to automatically available rather than me having to go through it day by day to find out that information. This
Dear experienced traders Do you know what is the social meaning of forex trading ? In my opinion, if we want to do a thing for long, there must be a social meaning for that. For example, doctors help patient feel better, r ailroad builder make our life more convenient. If you are a full-time trader
  Live Account  (2)
I applied for a live account and I have not heard anything back. Can someone help me
Hello, can someone inform me why my buy-order on 16th Sept. at 00:05:01 opened with value from last day at 16:45:00, is here a technical error? The candle High on 16th Sept. 00:05 was 0,67155, actually the opening of my position was with 0,67255 - see printscreen attached . Thank you. kr/Peter
My current VPS will be expired soon. I have to move the MT4 with the EA to a new VPS. However, I used up the quota of activation. Can I deactivate the activation to release it? Thanks
  signal setting  (1)
please help me
Hello, I have deposit 40 USD to my account but now I can't make a withdrawal. because when I tried to do that I found the withdraw button doesn't appear. so my question is it legal in this website to withdraw your money thank you
Please has anyone solved the problem of how to verify a change of phone number without access to the old phone number? I know the question has been asked many times but I have been unable to find a viable answer. It is not possible to contact the service desk because this query is apparently not in
Hello, I want to subscribe to my own signal. Ive seen bits an pieces on how to do this but I have not been successful. Can someone assist? Ive read only thing I can do is set it public with high price and then copy it with no cost... How do I do the second part? Do I create a second account and then
in mql4, i can use iTime[1] to get bar[1] opentime ,   in mql5 , i use below sentence  CopyTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_CURRENT,1,1,from);    but i get  compile error: no one of the overloads can be applied to the function call   how to solve thanks 
Hi all coder experts, Please help to code: 2 ma crossover histogram indicator. Thank you and Regards, Anton
Trying to get the current value for iAO indicator and send it to the Comment area on screen while running in Expert Advisor. I want to do this as a confirmation during coding practice so that I can see what my calculations on those values are actually doing in real time. First I need to know how to
[Deleted]
I paid for a signal and I can not find it under my subscription or my signals in the metatrader
The following is my test code void OnTick () { //--- tick_cnt++; if (tick_cnt % 100 == 0 ) { signal_period++; int handle = iMACD ( Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT , 120 , 260 ,signal_period, PRICE_CLOSE ); if (handle== INVALID_HANDLE ) { PrintFormat ( "Failed to
  MetaTrader Issue  (1)
Hey guys I was trying to modify my stop loss/take profit on a trade but every time I pressed any of the buttons nothing worked. Is that normal? Nothing was greyed out neither. The only thing I was allowed to change is the lot size at the top
Dear Friends, we've built an EA for MT5 which loops through all Symbols, calculates indicators for them and makes deals in those symbols with signals. All from one chart. In live trading it works well, but I can't seem to get it to work in the strategy tester. Could anyone please advise? Thanks so
Hey MQL Experts! I'm attempting to use iCustom to return the current values of the indicators for my EA. I've been hunting around MQL5 forums and Stack Overflow and attempted to follow the responses exactly however still not getting much luck. I'm clearly missing something and I bet it's super
Hi, is it possible to load a .set file (from MQL5\Profiles\SymbolSets\) using a MQL5 script? I could not find any function to do it at https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/marketinformation Thank you
Hi, I have read a few threads regarding handling doubles and I can't say I understand. Please find the following links article on working with doubles - https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1561 a similar issue - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/155049 why i shouldn't use NormalizeDouble -
Hi to all!!! On the image a brief schema / data flow that I´m trying to implement but I´m not completely sure if it´s can be done. Once I´m sure that the MQL5 allow this schema I will post in the Freelance community. The questions are: 1: Can I send orders to MQL5 from different sources? If I MQL5
this is getting beyond bl**dy annoying! I have my mql5 account and have paid for 2 EA's which are now available to download and install but in metatrader 4 wont recognise my mql5 account and just repeatedly asks me to re-enter my details after which nothing happens, ive changed my password a number
Hi. I've signed up with a new VPS provider, and installed my MT4's and EA's as I am used to. I have bought four EA's from the MQL5 Market and none of these can attach to a charts on the MT4 on this new VPS. I can attach EA's I have bought outside the Market. The support at the VPS provider can't