General - page 513

Dear experienced traders What should you do if the market EA author do not answer you? In my case, I run the EA for some time, but I have some questions and the author do not like to answer me.... Thank you in advance and best wishes
I am looking for the account type of Tradeveiw in which I can not do cross order. I asked the Tradeview, but I cannot get the answer. Running EA on backtest of MT5 is OK, but only when I run the EA on the demo trading, I saw multiple orders of the same position before closing the position. I guess
Friday, I have several signals in several accounts working properly. I can see in the Navigator Account number , Signal name and MQL5 VPS ... Sunday, now suddenly I only can see Account Number and MQL5 VPS , where are the signals, I paid for the signals for one month ... anyboday know what could be
Opened my charts like I do all day everyday and now all of a sudden 1 of my 4 charts is blank for no reason at all. Is there anyway to get it back in the app
Greetings all. My terminal was upgraded today, and what a joy, when I ran TC in MT5 for optimization, instead of my usual few dozens of optimization threads - I have only two on my local cores. I understand "need to follow development of IT-industry", but the stock of old computers is still very
Hi! Is there any way to run Meta5 in drive C: but redirect all tester log files to, for instance, drive E: ? Some tests are creating several gigabytes files... Thanks
I ordered an indicator modification. I get to the step where I confirm that I accept the rules then check box, click next step and nothing happens. Is there anybody that can tell me what I am doing wrong
Hi all, Today I have accepted a live MT5 updates, after that the MT5 was re-started and now I am not able to fix the isse below: The procedure entry point and page could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\program\files\metatrader5\terminal64.exe I already tried: 1. Reinstall the MT5 in
  Multicurrency - multitime advisor  (73   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hi! I can't find such an EA template anywhere. I only found a multi-currency one, here is a link to the description https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/648 I am trying to add multitasking on the basis of this article, but it is not very good, so please help me to find an example of such an EA, maybe
It would be a pleasure to have someone who can assist in this EA. The purpose is for backtesting. To make it more clearer from the above image, the rules stands. But trade management rules are: 1). 8 steps martingale; with 2 steps martingale at ago.( That is to say, Using the Bullish rule entry as
greetings, I 'm pretty new into MQL4, but i came across an indicator i would love to use but it is written in mql5. i need help to make it work on mql4 please . i would like to combine it with an rsi crossover EA and do some back testing . thank you
Hi, I am new to MT5.I trade in Indian NSE & MCX. Request fellows to guide on which are the best purchases from the market for MCX Gold, Silver & NSE Equity Stocks. Thanks
  Custom chart  (1)
Is there an article or forum post that shows how to make custom charts that each candle is based on volumes real or tick volumes. Default charts each candle is based on the current timeframe selected
Hi, I have a couple accounts configurated on my MT4 platform. I have one account that runs on a VPS from MQL5 and I would like to register my second live account on a new VPS server but I do not have the option to do this - see screenshot. I only have the option to register a signal but not the
What i dont understand is the following: " Why are not all this EA programers are trading their own programs and get very, very rich without any time
Dear experienced traders How to know the broker is with dealing desk or without dealing desk? I used to contact with them directly, but I found that it is not work for 100%. Do you know how the check the broker is with dealing desk or without dealing desk? Thank you in advance and best wishes
I have tried the following code, it works properly on the live chart but not in the Strategy Tester:   #define count_symbol 3string Symbols[count_symbol]={"CADCHF","GBPAUD","EURUSD"};input int Fetch_Candles=1000;input bool CallMyProgram= true;input bool writedata = true;input bool draw_charts =...
Hi, I have a problem in strategy tester in visualization mode: If the terminal sets a template with the name tester.tpl in the directory/profiles/templates of the client terminal, then it will be applied to the opened chart. In its absence, the default template is applied.(default.tpl). So far so...
Hi, For years ive used MT4/MT5 terminals' 'news' tabs as SOME brokers offer amazing macro-fundamental information on there (see photo attached). However, not all brokers are the same. 90% of brokers dont even offer a news service. Probably 2% of all brokers offer a good live-news update. So im
Hi, I have a question to see whether anyone can help me to solve. Since I am trading with my daily job, sometimes I miss the trade entries. Recently, I bought an indicator, the problem is I can only receive signals when the computer (that one installed MT4) is open. Can I write some codes to change
After I install both mt4 32bit and mt5 (new) on window 10. I do not see mt4 32bit running and But I do see mt5 running very well
Hi fellow forumer, I been in this business for quite a while and I have seen and heard about MT5 platform but I am still hesitant in using it, may I ask opinion from those traders that are already using MT5, what are the possible benefits that traders can get if they use MT5, because in my opinion...
  MT4 & MT5  (2)
My trades always goes to the loss side immediately i place my trade b4 maybe reversal. Is this normal or something is wrong somewhere? I'm new to trading. Thank you
see messages and conversation below..(Is this normal coder behavior and policy here?//Is this following the rulees? not even afraid to be banned Dear Admin, I cannot see the coder name coz I rejected him..pls check and ban. <Deleted>
[Deleted]
Why is the TesterWithdrawal functionality not integrated directly as a native parameter of the strategy tester ? This would make the functionality automatically available for all robots. It would then be possible to optimize to find the best money management policy according to the other parameters
Hi, When I run the MT5 strategy tester in batch mode using following from windows command line: .\terminal64 /config:MQL5.TXT it writes out the xml files based upon what is setup in the config file (MQL5.TXT in this example) In that TXT config file I have the following line in the [Tester] section
MT4 has a Data Folder which has all the MQL4 files such as Experts , Indicators , Library, etc... Every MT4 has a Login ID and a Server through which the data is fed to the MT4 chart I purchase the MT4 data from a Server through a vendor. (Example of Server : Tradize-Demo) I have all the EA source
  TEXT Writer Indicator  (22   1 2 3)
Greetings, Is there an indicator written that simply allows the user to write text and notes on the chart for personal reference. Just an indicator with a few input fields for alpha numeric characters (sentences) to be displayed on the MT4 chart. Thanks P
Good afternoon. I need to create a function where I accumulate the profits and losses of each trade and thus determine whether or not my robot continues to operate. Ex: if my profit is $ 100.00 positive or $ 100.00 negative I stop trading that day. If anyone has an example of a role or where I look
Good afternoon. On the eve of the new year, I have decided to make one of the obvious conclusions about the nature of the market public. This is particularly useful as there are very few any physically meaningful ideas on the forum. Today I intend to refute with simple considerations one of the