General - page 514

Good morning, I entered android by PC. I insert the alert by mt5 pc and send it to the cell phone. I tried to add a new sound that might be better to hear in the price alert notification. However, I was unable to perform the procedure. Someone
Hi all, I have paid to rent an indicator but system is showing a symbol of a padlock saying 7 days. Can anyone tell me what this means please. The indicator displays in my purchases on mt4 platform but nothing happens when i click on install. Thanking you in advance. Angie
Is there a way to get the standard RED & GREEN candlesticks instead of the drab BLACK AND WHITE
hi, how do i display charts on multiple monitors connected to the same laptop? thanks, hw
[Deleted]
Is there a workaround? Using arrays is not a good idea, since arrays can only store variables of the same type. Print It enters a message in the Expert Advisor log. Parameters can be of any type. void Print ( argument, // first value ... // next values );
A DDE function is like this =MT4|BID!USDCHF - *** and it works great. However, if the symbols from MT4 have (£) then the DDE function must change to this =MT4|BID!USDCHF(£), but when that happens, Excel is confused by the brackets and the £ sign and we get this *** I never had a problem, because up
  new here  (5)
please im new here...i need a guider
  I have no clue  (2)
I have no clue
// Instead of using a static color literal ObjectSetInteger(0,name_,OBJPROP_COLOR,C'128,128,128'); // I would like to set the color value programmatically like this ObjectSetInteger(0,name_,OBJPROP_COLOR,"128,128,128"); Is this possible? I see nothing in the OBJPROP_COLOR documentation that hints
I was wondering how to prevent people from viewing my freelance project to see the details of the job whether in progress or has finished, but I still want to have access to my files. I have seen people selling my ideas because they got it from the freelance section.Thanks
I have a client who wants me to build a bot, that's based on an indicator. In a situation where the strategy doesn't perform as they expect it to when they backtest the bot i will build for them and they refuse to pay cause it not what they expected there strategy to be profited. What should i do
Hi, im trying to migrate an EA file on VPS on my live account and it doesnt let me its write that its an old EX4 file version, what shoul i do
I Wanted this EA to to buy and close at 20 ma crossings. Only buy when above 50 ma and ignore sells. Similarly only sell trades when below 50 ma and ignore buys. It was at least opening trades when wanted when i had only 20 ma. so it should the same with new ma. but it is doing so randomly. Pls
  Signal section  (1)
Hello, To receive a signal, do I have to have an account in the location of the signal provider or can I communicate with my account in another location ??? I use Light Forex embedding and the signaler uses ICA embedding
Hellow there ?? i have coded the EA That makes targets by pip value, it works perfect on USDCAD on testing but when testing sometimes the targets shrinks even though they display the same amount of points to positions sl and tp when i hover my mouse to them what might be the problem since they cause
Does the check mark beside "Automatically Renew" mean VPS renewal is active? Or is the renewal active when the check mark is not there? Thank you
Today, you can not only buy MetaTrader Market applications but also rent them. Renting a product is clearly much cheaper than purchasing a full license. Do you have any doubts about buying a trading robot? Do you want to test an indicator without the demo version limitations? Simply rent a program...
Hi, i would change order ( sequence ) of the chart labels in Charts Bar via code, would it be possible in some way? I don't find anything in the docs for such thing. Thanks
Hi, i would like to know if mt5 100 charts limit include minicharts or it takes into account only main window charts. Anyone know? Thanks
Does anyone have any suggestions on MT5 brokers which allows multiple orders to be opened at once on one currency. My current one just adds lots size not individual trades. If I open 3 at 0.01, it opens the order to 0.03 instead of 3 separate orders
hello pls i am trying to buy an indicator with my mql5 wallet but it is saying unavailable
Hellow all, I launched the product as free, and currently i have applied price unto it, but most of users can not pay for it, as mql5 market regards them as paid members How do i fix this challenge?? Thanks
Dear experienced traders Are there any pair description list for symbols? For example: XBRUSD for Brent Crude Oil Spot vs United States Dollar I think it might different depends on different broker. However, I think it is better to make a list to help beginners. Thank you in advance and best wishes
Hi guys, In MT4, double-clicking on an object (for example, on a trendline, on a fib channel, etc.) opens the pop-up properties window where we can change the object properties (for example, color, line thickness, etc.).  In MT5, in order to open the same object properties window, I need to...
  ZigZag  (13   1 2)
How would I go about getting data from the default custom indicator "ZigZag" in my expert advisor? I know how to use the iCustom function, but don't know what to use for the last 3 variables. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, I would like to know if it possible to extract the original code from a bought expert advisor from the market ? I mean, when you buy an expert, you're not definitely the owner since the seller can retire its product from its list. How can you avoid this situation ? Best regards for all !
There is a issue with symbol mapping in my MT4 trading account. (FXflat) ....EURUSDs ...skipped as no symbol found... Signals working well. Symbol NZDJPY will be mapped from NZDJPYs to NZDJPY, but mapping for AUDUSDs and EURUSDs didn't working till now. - removing all other symbols from Market
every tick mode ohlc mode my code closes position by averaging. the codes behave different in every tick vs one minute ohlc mode void ClosePosition( ENUM_POSITION_TYPE postype) { //--- double accprofit = 0 , posprofit = 0 , unitlots = 0 , unitprofit = 0
Hi, Starting a few days ago I started experiencing this issue. If I am using the strategy tester, I cannot scroll horizontally across time, if I try to scroll to the left to see the past behavior it will automatically scroll back to the right. I can see the ticks are there but it's as if the