General - page 510

installation  (4)
An purchased indicator will not install on the terminal
Hi I've noticed recently some discrepancies from broker to broker and from MT4 to MT5 in the values of each candle prices (OHLC prices). Sometimes they are really different I think i've read that the candle values (OHLC) of a bar are actually based on the Bid value? so does it means that the
In the official mql5, there is no EA, and it shows that the charge has been deducted. Why is it not in the purchase? Who knows what is the reason? I asked the service desk, but Zhan Shi did not reply to me. Anyone who is enthusiastic sees to help me, I use UnionPay to operate
I just opened a demo account with <..>, which Metatrader partnered with in September to provide fractional shares trading. How does it work though? How would someone make a purchase for a fractional share either manually or through MQL5? Thanks
I have 10 sub accounts through Oanda that I would like to set up EA's to trade the same market on. I found that most strategies only work with the most popular pairs so it would be better just to run multiple strategies on the a few of the top pairs. This was easily done in Ninjatrader however I
How do I load custom indicators in webTerminal.
I think this explains it pretty well. Please add a "Unspecified" currency option to the filter menu so we can remove these events properly
hello, if i pay a coder to code my indicator and get finished mq5 file , can i sell that indicator on market in mql? is this allowed
Hi, I'm trying out the MT5 demo and I can't add any market data subscriptions. When I click on "subscribe" to a free subscription nothing happens
I am trying to install an indicator, the community log in pop up and fill in user name and password and nothing happen? Can any one help? Thanks
Hi, sometimes it happens that some charts get automatically closed/removed at shutdoown/restart? Is there any reason for this? Also, these closed charts are not available in "Open deleted" list... This is log of what happened in journal: 2020.10.09 21:55:58.467 Experts expert Expert_1 (EUR,M15)
  MQL5 Cloud Errors!!  (11   1 2)
When i test MQL5 Cloud's stability,i found some errors(Outliers)! I used a simple ea in which there is a special parameter "Epoch",running it in the "Slow complete algorithm " mode. Most of results are right,but some are wrong!please check it! I suggest you can check each agent's history data in the...
Hi, I'm facing really weird problems with a client of my EA. Let me explain: 1- Camarilla PIVOT: I can run Strategy Tester without any problem using this resource (see attached source) for entire year... but when using in DEMO (realtime DEMO account), the EA reports "Cannot get Array for PIVOT
Hello, I am following trading signals from someone on MQL5. However, this person uses 0,7% risk on his trades/trading signals. When my MetaTrader 4 copies the signals it does not apply the same amount of risk that is being taken by my signal provider . When I calculate the amount of risk I am
Hi, I write hedge EA using multicurrency. I need to SendOrder new positions in both directions if some position for some currency was closed. For one currency I used: int Orders; if (Orders > OrdersTotal ()) { SendOrder(pair,OP_BUY,LotSize); SendOrder(pair,OP_SELL,LotSize); } Orders= OrdersTotal
The indicator is simply not in the mt4. i have looked everywhere, not in the merked section under downloading. where can it be? What to do
In terms of low bid/ask spreads? Should I assume that it depends on the currency (actually, currencies) that are in question? So when markets are open in New York, then the USD pairs will have low spreads? And the same for open markets in UK/EU will cause GBP,EUR,CHF,etc. to have low spreads? And
Any way to solve this issue? I downloaded MT4 setup for my Windows 10 operating laptop. Once install and launch, it is not MT4 that I expected to turn up but only MT5 application. Furthermore, my broker doesn't support MT5 yet. Please advice
  Phone number  (8)
Hello! Long time ago I had a MQL5 account but then I ask support to delete it and they did it. Now I decide to register again but when I try to register as seller and add my phone number, system says that " Phone already exists. Choose another ". Can someone tell my what to do? How I can add my
Hello, I'm trying to develop a telegram bot that sends a csv history for a desired lapse of time. Untill now I managed to make it send the history of last day, last week last month and total history. I was wondering. Is there any simple way to count months elapsed since deposit and fill an array
  MQL Sockets  (3)
Hi there I'm trying to do simple http sockets with an Expert Advisor , but everytime i use the function SocketConnect i have the error 4014, which is in the doc the fact that i can't call the function because i'm in an indicator, but as i said, i'm in an EA, i also tried to use it in a script, but i
Hi, i subscribed to a signal but instead of opening 1 position (as in the signal and as confirmed by the author) it opens 2 positions, the second one partially close usually after some time few seconds or hours... (as "does not exist on signal provider account, tring to close" this is what journal
Hello I am looking to protect an indicator for a trial version. For example that it can be used for 7 days and then no longer possible to launch it on a chart. Does anyone have an idea please
  pb with VPS  (10)
Hello,  i try to migrate my VPS of MT5 on a new MT4 account and on an other brooker, but i cannot.  Currently i'm on Traders'way with a MT5 demo account. I put the VPS of MQL5 with $10. Yesterday, i put the VPS on my MT5 demo account with the brooker "Forexchief" => all was perfect.  Now, i would...
Dear experienced traders How to request a new feature? Where to communicate with? If I have some idea will help a lot of users and it could be solved easily, where should I commutate with? Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
I need a way to test partial fill of an order, for instance place a pending order which is triggered but opens only part of the position. Any idea how to do that? Thanks
Please convert this code to MQL5 <Decompiled code Deleted>
Hello, Please, I need to export the indicator values from a specific chart on a file (txt, csv...) All suggestions are welcome ! Thanks in advance
I am enquiring about my MT5 trading account. My brokerage account is <Deleted>, their website is not currently available and my broker has been missing for 4 weeks. In these circumstances is there anyway to access my funds in the account myself considering the brokerage company does not appear to
Please I am a manual trader and have no knowledge of programing, what do need to become a programmer