General - page 519

Hi all, I am a Mac fan and want to trade from my MacBook Pro as my main trading computer but have been told that MT5 will not work properly on any MacBook Pro irrespective of what version of the OS it uses. However, it will work on an iPad or iPhone all be it with some slight reduction in features
Hi everyone please i need your help on this indicator, i adjusted fractal so that you can switch between periods, so i used bollinger bands and fractal to avoid false signals, the aim is that if fractal at your desired period shows and current close is above or below the bollinger bands then you
I was trying to create an EA for zone recovery with several recovery zones. I tried so many times. But no solution for that. Please somebody know how to manage several recovery zones at once by an EA
Hi guys, nice to meet you all. I am just a newbie for mql5.com, I have seen some services such as signal provider and EA but there are some doubts that I cannot understand. Please help me! The first one is for the purchase issue. What happen if I purchase a signal cost me for example 50$ but the
Hello, I have been using WebRequest function to send/receive data to a server and all was running perfectly before updating to MT5 build 1860. After the update the function somehow stopped working. Does anyone have the the same error ? Can anyone please confirm this? Regards, Malacarne
Hey There, I stupidly purchased an EA for MT5 instead of MT4. How can i either get a refund or get the correct version of the EA
What is the best forex indicator
Hi everyone! I've really searched for a solution for this issue but I just couldn't find any Basically I need the EA to close Buy and Sell positions not because reaching a SL or TP, but when the last bar price closes below the MA (in Buy ops) or above it (Sell ops) I wrote a couple lines but they do
How do I place two indicators in one window Moving average with RSI
about Metatrade5: historybase “eurusd” 1 invalid bars removed log: HistoryBase - invalid bars removed. Many users respond to similar problems: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/13673 However, there is no official response. In fact, users are more concerned about whether the solution to this problem is
Hi all! I'm facing a weird behavior in Metatrader 5 (build 2615). If you look at the attached image , the issue become clear: Market Watch is showing many columns. Nothing wrong here, as I can select/unselect the columns I want. The real issue is, even if I remove all those columns, leaving only
can not load the bot on my google cloud The link below does not link with my mt4 panel as it does normally Install on the terminal instead the link says OPEN URL:MQL4 Buy Protocol? Help
Hi This is developer . Just 5 Month joined here to develop. i was banned 5 time. i think because really i did not know exactly each detailed rules, so in 3 first time i give right to the company. some actions like, sharing "Contact Number", cooperating with decompiled Code(jobs) are violet of rules
My friend does some manual trading on mt5 and we want to copy his trades so they get also automatically executed on my mt5. Is there a way to do so privately? (So not a public trading signal or sth like that) And also, is there a way to change the position size? If he trades with 10lots on a bigger
[Deleted]
Hello. Is it possible to see the charged commission of an open trade? I understand that the commissions are charged on the in and out orders. Is this information displayed in the position properties
[Deleted]
hi, i can't add youtube video to my product description, and it should be published 30 minutes ago, but i can't find it in market. can you help me please
  EA and news  (2)
hi Is it possible to link news to the expert advisor to avoid trading news time? thank you
[Deleted]
So pretty much what happened, I paid for a signalling service, and I logged into on my MT4, I was logged into my micro account, not my regular trading account, is there a way I can change the account linked to the subscription
Hi dear I have been using *** Indicator for a while, Recently I have been facing the problem of missing candle in the chart which leads to gpas. this problem persist even after trying many ways including refreshing, clearing the history, changing server and etc. Interestingly this problem comes out
Hi, I am doing a completely web-based mt4/mt5 independent copy trading platform project, and i'm trying to interact with MT4 servers via the Websocket API. But i run into issues when i try to read the data received or even upload my own packet. Seems the data exchange is encrypted in some way. I
Hi, I am having a problem using MQL5 Cloud agents, since I receive the following error at the beginning of the optimization: FILENAME size exceeds the limit. This error doesn't not show up with local and local network agents. I understand that it's a problem of file dimension, but I don't find any
"Trading is essentially parasitising the economy, the people. Unproductive labour. Siphoning money out of nothing, or rather out of the productive sector of the economy, out of people-workers. And this is immoral. Because the easy income is provided at the expense of real labor. And this is a
I have question, about mql5 vps cloud.. after migration one month, chart in my local pc (include EA, and dll) gone but (i look in journal vps mql5 still show 1 chart, 1 ea, 0 custom indicator, signal disable). and i cant find any backup in file chart deleted. and I make chart new one with same EA
Dear experienced traders What should you do if the market EA author do not answer you? In my case, I run the EA for some time, but I have some questions and the author do not like to answer me.... Thank you in advance and best wishes
I am looking for the account type of Tradeveiw in which I can not do cross order. I asked the Tradeview, but I cannot get the answer. Running EA on backtest of MT5 is OK, but only when I run the EA on the demo trading, I saw multiple orders of the same position before closing the position. I guess
Friday, I have several signals in several accounts working properly. I can see in the Navigator Account number , Signal name and MQL5 VPS ... Sunday, now suddenly I only can see Account Number and MQL5 VPS , where are the signals, I paid for the signals for one month ... anyboday know what could be
Opened my charts like I do all day everyday and now all of a sudden 1 of my 4 charts is blank for no reason at all. Is there anyway to get it back in the app
Greetings all. My terminal was upgraded today, and what a joy, when I ran TC in MT5 for optimization, instead of my usual few dozens of optimization threads - I have only two on my local cores. I understand "need to follow development of IT-industry", but the stock of old computers is still very
Hi! Is there any way to run Meta5 in drive C: but redirect all tester log files to, for instance, drive E: ? Some tests are creating several gigabytes files... Thanks
I ordered an indicator modification. I get to the step where I confirm that I accept the rules then check box, click next step and nothing happens. Is there anybody that can tell me what I am doing wrong