General - page 1273

Think you can guess the winners of all 67 games in this spring's NCAA men's basketball championship tournament? Warren Buffett is betting a fortune that you can't. The Omaha investing guru is insuring a Quicken Loans promotion that will award $1 billion (yes, with a B) to anyone who can correctly...
I know everyone has a different approach, strategy and preference when it comes to stop loss orders. I have come across several forum posts or blog posts where traders set a stop loss order less than 10 pips away from their entry. I know scalpers keep them tight. I am just assuming that placing it...
Hello sir I would like to write review for signal provider request you to please tell me how to write review after I log int o MQL5
I have been subscribed for a week and it open any trades. I can't figure out why?? Maybe someone can help?
  Where to get real quotes without holes  (66   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hi all, could you please tell me which server can provide real quotes (not kitchen quotes) for MT5 and how to fix the holes in them
What risk reward ratio we should look for.
  MT5 real account broker  (16   1 2)
Hello all, i encountered a problem because i have develop some indicators and EA's on MT5 but all major brokers dont use MT5 on real accounts, some of them use MT5 only on demo account, can u tell me please good brokers that use MT5 on real accounts, it will be prefered if they have a lot of...
[Deleted]
I don't know why, but since i started, the bandwith dropped from 8000 kb/s to under 70 kb/s, what can i do? thank you
GBPUSD: With a second day of recovery higher underway, there is risk of price extension with eyes on the 1.6516 level, its Jan 10 2014 high. A decisive break and hold above this level will pave the way for a run at the 1.6603 level, its Jan 02’2014 high. Further out, a breach of the 1.6603 level
I have recently purchase a EA but when it is applied to chart i am unable to see any thing or know about EA .I even unable to see the filre in expert folder of MT$ platform. How can i evaluate or know abou this
Hey guys, My EA seems to be unable to get any last trade data (i.e. using SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),LAST_TRADE)) while running in the championship. I guess I should have used a fail safe with Bid/Ask information, but I didn't anticipate that the last trade data would fail. Back testing worked just...
GOLD: While our immediate bias on GOLD remains higher on correction, the commodity will have to take out the 1,267.75 level, its Dec 10’2013 high to convince the market of price extension. However, as long as the mentioned level continues to hold as resistance the risk remains lower despite the...
Hi, Can not download Trading Chaos Expert Demo. Keep on getting failed installation. Could it be my internet connection because I'm in a hotel in China?
Hi All,  I am copying a signal on MT4, but I have noticed that trades get closed in loss/profit even though the trades closed in profit on the provider profile. That has resulted in losses for me, but when I confirmed with signal provider, they were still profitable. The provider mentioned that he...
There is a bar that displays random product advertisements on the MQL sites. But it displays two signals more than 88% of the time(in a sample of 200 page clicks). Both of these signals are 1 pip scalpers and claim to make ridiculous profits in the space of days, where in reality the only people...
I installed MT5 on my z1 phone but its not work at all.... whats the problem????
Hello, How can I calculate Gain or Loss percent based on the closing price? Thank you in advance
USDCHF: With USDCHF reversing almost all of its previous week losses to close higher at the end of the week, the risk is for the pair to recapture the 0.9126 level in the new week. Above here will trigger the resumption of its short term recovery offensive towards the 0.9200 level, its psycho level....
  .exe and .mq4 problems  (21   1 2 3)
Recently, when I add new custom indicators in my indicators folder on Metatrader 4, they don't appear. It's mainly the .exe files that don't appear, but sometimes the .mq4 files don't appear as well. Is there any reason this happens? And if so if you could explain a way to fix this that would be...
is there any way to watch account history in MT5 like mt4 and extract all the open positions in mt5 like mt4??? is it possible please help....
GOLD price came to breakout but on open D1 bar only : Chinkou Span line crossed the price on Friday and it should be confirmed on Monday by open D1 bar. If the price will cross 1248.34 resistance (D1 timeframe) so we may see market rally within rpimary bearish. And if the price will cross the border...
EURGBP- With a strong sell off underway, risk of further decline is envisaged towards the 0.8230 level, its Jan 09 2014 low. Further down, support comes in at the 0.8200 level, its psycho level where a breach will pave the way for a run at the 0.8150 level. A clearance of here will turn attention to...
Yesterday, when the Treasury released its TIC data early by mistake, the update that China's holdings rose to a record $1.317 trillion caused a stir. This was confusing, since while China, which as we reported yesterday, now has a record $3.8 trillion in reserves having grown by $500 billion in 2013...
Hi I want to select the signal, but when i select subscription and after term and condition, msg pop ups as follow, how to deal with this. ====================================================================== The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of...
#property version "1.00"#property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 4#property indicator_plots 2#property indicator_type1 DRAW_COLOR_ARROW#property indicator_width1 1#property indicator_color1 clrRed,clrGray#property indicator_type2 DRAW_COLOR_ARROW#property indicator_width2...
It was flat for the several days on D1 timeframe but Chinkou Span line came to be very close to historical price to be ready for breakout for the next few days. if this thing is happened so we will see marlet rally within primary bearish market condition. We may see exact same situation with W1...
Hello every body? I have a problem with all The MA in the strategy tester of MT5. I can load MA's in the strategy tester and START the test but the problem is that the MA does not trade. I am using it in the stock market. I have tried some classic ones like MAC-D and ADX MA's but it still does not...
GOLD: Risk Points Lower Below The 1,267.75 Level. GOLD: The commodity remains vulnerable to the downside while holding and trading below the 1,267.75 level, its Dec 10’2013 high. Support stands at the 1,218.35 level, representing its Jan 08’2014 low. This level must hold to prevent a return to the 1...
Remember when banks were exposed manipulating virtually everything except precious metals, because obviously nobody ever manipulates the price of gold and silver? After all, the biggest "conspiracy theory" of all is that crazy gold bugs blame every move against them on some vile manipulator. It may...