General - page 522

After I install both mt4 32bit and mt5 (new) on window 10. I do not see mt4 32bit running and But I do see mt5 running very well
Hi fellow forumer, I been in this business for quite a while and I have seen and heard about MT5 platform but I am still hesitant in using it, may I ask opinion from those traders that are already using MT5, what are the possible benefits that traders can get if they use MT5, because in my opinion...
  MT4 & MT5  (2)
My trades always goes to the loss side immediately i place my trade b4 maybe reversal. Is this normal or something is wrong somewhere? I'm new to trading. Thank you
see messages and conversation below..(Is this normal coder behavior and policy here?//Is this following the rulees? not even afraid to be banned Dear Admin, I cannot see the coder name coz I rejected him..pls check and ban. <Deleted>
[Deleted]
Why is the TesterWithdrawal functionality not integrated directly as a native parameter of the strategy tester ? This would make the functionality automatically available for all robots. It would then be possible to optimize to find the best money management policy according to the other parameters
Hi, When I run the MT5 strategy tester in batch mode using following from windows command line: .\terminal64 /config:MQL5.TXT it writes out the xml files based upon what is setup in the config file (MQL5.TXT in this example) In that TXT config file I have the following line in the [Tester] section
MT4 has a Data Folder which has all the MQL4 files such as Experts , Indicators , Library, etc... Every MT4 has a Login ID and a Server through which the data is fed to the MT4 chart I purchase the MT4 data from a Server through a vendor. (Example of Server : Tradize-Demo) I have all the EA source
  TEXT Writer Indicator  (22   1 2 3)
Greetings, Is there an indicator written that simply allows the user to write text and notes on the chart for personal reference. Just an indicator with a few input fields for alpha numeric characters (sentences) to be displayed on the MT4 chart. Thanks P
Good afternoon. I need to create a function where I accumulate the profits and losses of each trade and thus determine whether or not my robot continues to operate. Ex: if my profit is $ 100.00 positive or $ 100.00 negative I stop trading that day. If anyone has an example of a role or where I look
Good afternoon. On the eve of the new year, I have decided to make one of the obvious conclusions about the nature of the market public. This is particularly useful as there are very few any physically meaningful ideas on the forum. Today I intend to refute with simple considerations one of the
Is there any setting that allows the popup of suggestions in the editor even if the script contains temporary errors ? Its slightly irritating when deploying big structures/systems. Thank you
Hi, I am in the optimisation phase on my EA. The below code is my OnTester function which will produce a CSV file of the results which is saved to the common data folder. This works both during single tests and optimisations. However, it appears OnTester() doesn't run when you disable local agents
i am not getting the "new order" button see like this is showing disabled
[Deleted]
I have a simple question: Can meta Trader operate on a NON static IP address
The ban has been unblocked why i can not make new signal provider ? please help
i have tried to find the initial number of the custom events buta failed ,who can tell me how? thanks
Hi All, I was wondering whether there is a way to o pen a trade only if the candle touches the entry line, not the spread. Is it possible to achieve? Cheers
Hi Sergey. I want your help to advise me about something.. i am developper and i was banned last day because i have not sent spurce code to my customer...he problm that i won arbitration and my customers was so furious and he told me to not send him anything again... so i have not sent him the code
I have two question. 1. In rule, " The minimal price for all products in the Market is 30.00 USD". So If I create EA robot works only micro account, then EA robot earn lower than 30 usd after 1 month. 30 usd pay is bigger for customers? How do I decrease 30usd value. 2. Some customer using standard
  Terrible Service  (2)
Despite numerous communications, for quite a long time now, with the service desk, they do not have the common courtesy to respond. Whats the use of having this website if one cannot contact them. I purchased a specific indicator but the wrong one was downloaded. When brought to the attention to the
I purchased an indicator that has problems. I have sent a request within the 7 day period asking for a refund since the indicator is causing problems. I am ignored. Now, I cannot add an existing indicator to my charts.  Has anyone else experienced a lack of customer service from these people and how...
Hi, I'm trying to migrate my account along with my EA to a VPS and I'm getting an error message saying that my EA version is too old and recompile it. I'm aware that one solution is to contact the vendor of this EA, but unfortunately I don't have the option to get in touch with him. Can anyone help
hello why webterminal don,t work in windows xp I have a real account I worked with my account till yersterday,but today don,t login to any account in windows xp please help me,thanks
Hello, mql5 I deposited money here while I think that is trading broker, so I want to ask you how can I trade through broker
Hello friend. I know about market rules that minimum price of any product is 30$ BUT there are many EA that has 10$ or 20$ price And I know about this that price is set before this general minimum price rule. BUT it good to set for all this product price automatically set to 30$ cause if we have a
[Deleted]
Hello all, How can I proof this code affects MA shift with picture? I told my coder this code is wrong, he want me to prove with picture before he will check on it. input string MAFILTER2 = "=====================" ; //====== Dual MA Filter ====== input bool Use_Dual_MA_Filter
Is it possible to hide pending orders mt4
I am new to Mql5, so excuse me for being stupid, but i have written this code to draw multiple support, resistance lines and it is only drawing one line. The reason i have the code in two separate functions is because i was testing out if DeInit was called to remove the objects. void GetSupRes( int
Hi, has anyone a Idea why my account is "limited" and what can I do about it? Thanks Markus
Hi, this is my first time here and I just wanted to ask whether it's possible to program my additional mouse buttons to do some navigation functions like switching to different chart profiles forward and backward? Thank you