General - page 520

using api via meta trader4/5 I would like to get EMA values in my code, is there any implemented function in the API that I can use? Thanks
  VPS transfer  (3)
I want to transfer my vps subscription to another account under another broker server. What should I do
I rented the <Deleted> but it went to a different broker that i intent to install how to fixed
There is big issue with MT5 new update 30 sep 2020. terminal did not update current prices of open position. They are fixed. And this male some robots unusable. UNACCEPTABLE BUG FROM MQL
I subscribe a signal ‘<Deleted>’ There are some problem with subscribing like below. 1. When signal made an order, I got 2 orders. 2. When signal made another order, I also got 2 orders about it. 3. when signal close order, my remained orders could be same with signal due to unwanted multipled
I've noticed Ichimoku cloud sits very differently on 1 day chart, compared to other platforms. Screenshots attached. For example: Span A level is around 138.30 on MT5 and 136.20 elsewhere. (1 day chart, same periods for the lines) On Trading view and Trading 212 the last few days have been touching
Anyone can help.. I can see the news in my demo account but i can't see it in my real one any step is missing? thanks
In the signals, a trade that I specified in the photo was done and this trade was done for me as well, but as you can see, this trade was repeated automatically in the following hours, without the signal giver repeating it. Please note the photo I uploaded
[Deleted]
Looking at statistics, I think growth is more than 100% but it it showing 84% only. Can you please throw some focus on the formula used to calculate growth? Thank you. Growth: 84.18% Profit: 10 934.26 USD Equity: 30 776.44 USD Balance: 30 978.26 USD Initial Deposit: 10 562.00 USD Withdrawals: 10
To buy an EA, I have to deposit first. Why can't I top up today
am trying to access the vps services for the first time but all i can see are the paid options yet i wanted to test it first
  Fastest Forex News Sources?  (28   1 2 3)
Hi All, I would like to know what is the fastest Forex news source? When we are having some of the monthly market reports, what is the fastest and most reliable news source? Thanks! moneyline
I use a service to open a chart and apply an expert advisor to it, but the EA stays inactive . #property service #include <fxsaber\Expert.mqh> void OnStart () { MqlParam Params[ 1 ]; string sec = "BTCUSD" ; int period = PERIOD_H1 ; Params[ 0 ].string_value = "Experts\\Advisors\\EA Studio
Hi, Before trying to help me, I need to say I researched and read a LOT (dozens!) of posts about "Closing Orders" in forum - and none of them was enough to help me. The problem is related to close all BUY/SELL orders if the Trend changes... and whenever I try this, I get a "requote" message and the
I don't understand this. Can someone explain this to me
Hi, I'd like to know if Terminal deletes MQL5\Logs files automatically. I read the help site below, but I could not find anything about this. https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/start_advanced/journal Thank you
Hi, I want to know whether is it possible to the set the default value for account info like Currency, Initial deposit, Leverage and custom Time period in the EA code for backtesting, instead of doing it manually in the Strategy Tester window Settings
Hello. Trying to find similar indicator but under mt5. Do you have any suggestions
Heya All. Reloaded my system and reinstalled MT 5 and have a very strange problem. When I change my Profit view from as Money to as Points the point value freezes and does not change at all. The system still runs and you can see your total Profit changing but not per trade. Is there something that I
I want to put the module I wrote in metatrader 4 in the store, but only in the store .it allows the ex5 file. How can I handle it
Hi Guys, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for which indicator shows a move is running out of steam or exhaustion. I have been trying to trade with levels, but often I find a trade turns just below/above my TP, which makes winning trades into loosing ones. I use renko charts because it clears
I would like to open an order at the price of the close of the previous candle(High) at 5:00AM , is it possible to do that in some way
  Purchases info  (2)
If i buy an indicator from market , what i receive? a zip file with component ? I mean, i downloaded demo version or free indicators and they arrive in market folder in one mt4 that i open, but if i need to install in more than one, have i to buy several copies? I don't think so, or i hope. And if i
[Deleted]
  How do you determine compression?  (131   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
It is no secret that the best entry point at a market contraction is in the run-up to a strong move. How do you determine this point? My answer on page ten
Hi all, Can you please share if you have tried to run paralel initializations of MT5. The purpose of the project is to order_send() TWO market orders to TWO different brokers at exactly the same ms (in paralel) using Python. Regards, Tim
Is there some kind of algorithm? or can any code that contains variables of type fall under decompiled code? double ld_52; double ld_60; double ld_68; double ld_76; double ld_84; double ld_92; double ld_100; double lda_108[ 1000 ];
  Big trouble  (14   1 2)
Hello everybody, here is simply test codes for an indicator, #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_plots 0 #property indicator_buffers 0 string shortname; int OnInit ( void ) { shortname= "aaa" ; IndicatorSetString ( INDICATOR_SHORTNAME ,shortname);
Hi I need advise on how to solve this issue my growth percentage was 2,000%+ and 600+% on the other signal. Now both reset to 1%. What are the main reason? And have anyone experience this
Hi, How can I stop these messages flooding my mt5 terminal's journal tab? 22 messages within 14 min, that's insanely greedy/aggressive marketing by mql5! Is there a way to opt out or disable these nuisance marketing messages? Thank you. M
Dear experienced traders Is that possible to download EA even the author deleted it? I have an EA with some activations but the author already deleted it in the market. Thank you in advance and best wishes