General - page 511

I have downloaded a number of EA sets onto my mt4 platform. I have deleted the EAs but wish to reinstall my Mt4 so that I have a clean platform again. How do I do that without losing my VPS connection and my connection to my broker? Step by step please as I am new to mt4
For the type of trades that I look for, I generally scale in with many small positions and spread out my stop losses. Depending on what prices does, I may adjust the stop losses to manage my overall risk. I'm currently just adding them up in my head or on paper as I go, though I realize this could
I've been using the Waddah Attar Explosion (WAE) on MT5 to trade index futures. Have not been able get it to give alerts or audibles. I use it on a Renko chart generated by "Renko Chart Generator" along with "HMA Trend Professional MT5". The HMA gives audibles and alerts. Is there a WAE that works
  CIATR  (2)
Hello, I tried to use for the ATR calculation the include files, but I always get Empty Value out here the script #include <Indicators\Indicator.mqh> CIndicator _indi; #include <Indicators\Oscilators.mqh> CiATR atr; void OnStart () { atr.Create( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT , 14 ); Print
I have a feeling that this might be a silly question to ask but i am gonna go ahead and ask (apologies in advance) I recently came across the concept of Panels and dialogs, and they look nice ( better then the traditional mql graphical Objects like rectangles and buttons etc in most cases ), since i
Dear friends, Just to let you know (and perhaps MetaQuotes people could correct errors). I refer to https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/basis/types/classes#class , the article of the documentation that refers to structs, classes and their constructors (among others). There is a sentence that says: "The
I have subscribed a signal, there is a technical problem with MQL, its not opening a position, I have provided the error and configuration, can you help me understand what is the problem that my account doesn't work
Why my EA change into a Script when I put this: void OnStart (){ string filename="Foreign_Exchange.sqlite"; int Foreign_Exchange= DatabaseOpen (filename, DATABASE_OPEN_READWRITE | DATABASE_OPEN_CREATE | DATABASE_OPEN_COMMON ); if ( DatabaseTableExists (Foreign_Exchange, _Symbol ) == false )
WL = Worst Loss R = % you want to risk Bal = Balance TL = Lot to trade Formula (Bal x R) / WL = TL ex) your account is 5000 Risk is 5% and Worst Loss is 200 = proper lot size is 1.25 lot If you have 10 EA, each lot size is 0.12(1.25/10) Good case: 1. If your money increase to 6000, TL is
I find example of trend condition codes Example Up Down Range If up= true If down = true If range = true I want to filter range by this example. Plz show me similar example in forum
I have a volume indicator I would like to share here which displays No Supply and No Demand indications when confirmed, however I would like for it to show the indications before confirmation/instead of waiting for confirmation if possible? I tried to do it myself but to be honest I am not sure how
help i buy a signal to use in mac and i cant used any help
bought an EA yesterday but it does not appear in the MT4 Market/Purchases yet. I can download the demo version fine. any suggestions
  BTC CHART IN MT4  (1)
how can i see a btc chart in mt4 but without btc / usd, just see the btc chart to analyze
Hello guys, I have a problem with StringTrimLeft and StringTrimRight, because they are integers in mql5. In mql4 source code, all is good because they are strings there. How I fix them for exactly solution in mql5 like in mql4? string exp = FileReadString(handle); exp =
This is so terrible I can hardly believe it is true. MT4 has the FILE Open Offline command but it is not in MT5 !! How can I build a renko chart using mt5
hi i'm more confortable with PHP, and i can read that REST API avaialable. the question : can i have same result in same time or it will be more longer when i execute application using api rest ? example : http://mtapi.online/2018/05/28/mt4-rest-api-php-sample/ i use MQL5 and MT5 / VantageFX Thanks
Hi I want trade on 1M time frame What is the best indicator or strategy for 1 minute time frame? I use stochastic , bolly band, rsi, macd, ema, ichimoku and ... But I did not get the desired result Thank you
I'm trying to make a Walk Forward optimization system. I use the following method " Start MT5 with a Configuration File " . My system start mt5 with Optimization=2, FromDate=2010 ToDate=2014 then turn off mt5.(this is InSample) Start Mt5 again use best result parameter of first Optimization
  FIFO messages  (2)
I have a client for one of my EAs getting FIFO messages in the MT4 terminal. We don't have any duplicate trades as the EA limits each pair to only 1 open trade at a time. The message says it's source is the " Trading Platform ", not OANDA, the broker. I haven't seen this before. I understand that
I get the error when I try to get the value of the following code. buf_Kairi[i]= NormalizeDouble ((High-Low)/Low,digit); I thought the number of bars is not enough for this calculation, so I tried to prevent this error by adding the condition such as " if (bars > limit + Inp_HighPeriod +
I applied the following calculation to the EA and the speed of the EA got very slow. Is there any way to make it more efficient? input int Inp_HighPeriod = 20 ; input int Inp_LowPeriod = 10 ; input int Inp_MAPeriod = 30 ; input ENUM_MA_METHOD Inp_MAMode = MODE_SMA ; input int digit = 3 ; double
I need simple EA. I use renko chart with heiken ashi layer, 1:i need to Ea open the trade when candle color change 2: i need option in chart one side that i want to open buy or sell, if i select buy then only buy trades 3: i need option to set the tp sl in dollars 4: i don't need to Ea continue work
Can i supply my email address when i seek a quote for an expert advisor
Hello everybody, i would like ask to you if there's some one who is able to to translate 4/5 easy language trading system in mql language. There's no so complex, something like 70 code lines each one, they are very good TS, a very good trader in my country, if you want you can keep and use these
Hi, To remote access the VPS mql5, where would it be possible to find the external IP
The volume is a fixed value of 0.10. Searching the forum suggests that [Invalid volume] is usually because of an issue with SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN or SYMBOL_VOLUME_MAX or SYMBOL_VOLUME_STEP, but 0.10 is fixed, and I think a fairly standard size for EURUSD. I had a few invalid price issues, but nothing to
[Deleted]
Hello guys. I have a 3 Tier London Breakout indicator for mt4 but i am looking for the one ideal for mt5. Can anyone assist please if you have. I tried to convert it to mt5 version but too much complicacy
Hi everyone, I want to know that how are points selected in the balance & equity graph of a backtest in MT4/MT5. For example, in a balance & equity graph , we can find continuous points A, B, C in a balance & equity graph. Point A: Balance $1000, Equity $1000, Time 09.10.2020 18:00 The next point B
Hello, In my search for trading signals, I have occasionally been able to see the "balance" of traders (different from funds coming from subscribers) in the first search page but I don't know how I got this criterion. I seek to make a selection from the traders with the most personal funds committed