General - page 515

Today, you can not only buy MetaTrader Market applications but also rent them. Renting a product is clearly much cheaper than purchasing a full license. Do you have any doubts about buying a trading robot? Do you want to test an indicator without the demo version limitations? Simply rent a program...
Hi, i would change order ( sequence ) of the chart labels in Charts Bar via code, would it be possible in some way? I don't find anything in the docs for such thing. Thanks
Hi, i would like to know if mt5 100 charts limit include minicharts or it takes into account only main window charts. Anyone know? Thanks
Does anyone have any suggestions on MT5 brokers which allows multiple orders to be opened at once on one currency. My current one just adds lots size not individual trades. If I open 3 at 0.01, it opens the order to 0.03 instead of 3 separate orders
hello pls i am trying to buy an indicator with my mql5 wallet but it is saying unavailable
Hellow all, I launched the product as free, and currently i have applied price unto it, but most of users can not pay for it, as mql5 market regards them as paid members How do i fix this challenge?? Thanks
Dear experienced traders Are there any pair description list for symbols? For example: XBRUSD for Brent Crude Oil Spot vs United States Dollar I think it might different depends on different broker. However, I think it is better to make a list to help beginners. Thank you in advance and best wishes
Hi guys, In MT4, double-clicking on an object (for example, on a trendline, on a fib channel, etc.) opens the pop-up properties window where we can change the object properties (for example, color, line thickness, etc.).  In MT5, in order to open the same object properties window, I need to...
  ZigZag  (13   1 2)
How would I go about getting data from the default custom indicator "ZigZag" in my expert advisor? I know how to use the iCustom function, but don't know what to use for the last 3 variables. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, I would like to know if it possible to extract the original code from a bought expert advisor from the market ? I mean, when you buy an expert, you're not definitely the owner since the seller can retire its product from its list. How can you avoid this situation ? Best regards for all !
There is a issue with symbol mapping in my MT4 trading account. (FXflat) ....EURUSDs ...skipped as no symbol found... Signals working well. Symbol NZDJPY will be mapped from NZDJPYs to NZDJPY, but mapping for AUDUSDs and EURUSDs didn't working till now. - removing all other symbols from Market
every tick mode ohlc mode my code closes position by averaging. the codes behave different in every tick vs one minute ohlc mode void ClosePosition( ENUM_POSITION_TYPE postype) { //--- double accprofit = 0 , posprofit = 0 , unitlots = 0 , unitprofit = 0
Hi, Starting a few days ago I started experiencing this issue. If I am using the strategy tester, I cannot scroll horizontally across time, if I try to scroll to the left to see the past behavior it will automatically scroll back to the right. I can see the ticks are there but it's as if the
using api via meta trader4/5 I would like to get EMA values in my code, is there any implemented function in the API that I can use? Thanks
  VPS transfer  (3)
I want to transfer my vps subscription to another account under another broker server. What should I do
I rented the <Deleted> but it went to a different broker that i intent to install how to fixed
There is big issue with MT5 new update 30 sep 2020. terminal did not update current prices of open position. They are fixed. And this male some robots unusable. UNACCEPTABLE BUG FROM MQL
I subscribe a signal ‘<Deleted>’ There are some problem with subscribing like below. 1. When signal made an order, I got 2 orders. 2. When signal made another order, I also got 2 orders about it. 3. when signal close order, my remained orders could be same with signal due to unwanted multipled
I've noticed Ichimoku cloud sits very differently on 1 day chart, compared to other platforms. Screenshots attached. For example: Span A level is around 138.30 on MT5 and 136.20 elsewhere. (1 day chart, same periods for the lines) On Trading view and Trading 212 the last few days have been touching
Anyone can help.. I can see the news in my demo account but i can't see it in my real one any step is missing? thanks
In the signals, a trade that I specified in the photo was done and this trade was done for me as well, but as you can see, this trade was repeated automatically in the following hours, without the signal giver repeating it. Please note the photo I uploaded
[Deleted]
Looking at statistics, I think growth is more than 100% but it it showing 84% only. Can you please throw some focus on the formula used to calculate growth? Thank you. Growth: 84.18% Profit: 10 934.26 USD Equity: 30 776.44 USD Balance: 30 978.26 USD Initial Deposit: 10 562.00 USD Withdrawals: 10
To buy an EA, I have to deposit first. Why can't I top up today
am trying to access the vps services for the first time but all i can see are the paid options yet i wanted to test it first
  Fastest Forex News Sources?  (28   1 2 3)
Hi All, I would like to know what is the fastest Forex news source? When we are having some of the monthly market reports, what is the fastest and most reliable news source? Thanks! moneyline
I use a service to open a chart and apply an expert advisor to it, but the EA stays inactive . #property service #include <fxsaber\Expert.mqh> void OnStart () { MqlParam Params[ 1 ]; string sec = "BTCUSD" ; int period = PERIOD_H1 ; Params[ 0 ].string_value = "Experts\\Advisors\\EA Studio
Hi, Before trying to help me, I need to say I researched and read a LOT (dozens!) of posts about "Closing Orders" in forum - and none of them was enough to help me. The problem is related to close all BUY/SELL orders if the Trend changes... and whenever I try this, I get a "requote" message and the
I don't understand this. Can someone explain this to me
Hi, I'd like to know if Terminal deletes MQL5\Logs files automatically. I read the help site below, but I could not find anything about this. https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/start_advanced/journal Thank you