How to increase your account by a factor of 1,000. - page 15

Hello, could you please describe the strategy you used to run up the deposit?!

Dmitry Britan:
Hello. Could you please describe the strategy you used to run up the deposit?!

He didn't disperse anything. He's just another blabbermouth.

Макс:

He didn't disperse anything. He's just another blabbermouth.

This thread is called how to increase your score by a factor of 1,000. I managed to get almost halfway through. I'm such a windbag. The topic is for those who are interested in getting their accounts up. The more sophisticated the topic, the more interesting it is. But the fools do not belong here.

MrBobr1:

This topic is called how to increase your account by a factor of 1,000. I managed to get almost halfway through. I'm such a windbag. The topic is for those interested in maximizing the deposit. The more sophisticated the topic, the more interesting it is. But the fools just do not belong here.

Where can I see the monitoring of "half the acceleration", a real account?

Pictures of balances from the demo, please, do not show.

Макс:

Where can I see the monitoring of "half the run-up", a real account?

Balance pictures from the demos, please, do not show.

I sent you the monitoring of my first attempt. there for 4 months managed to increase the account by 20 times. I did not monitor the second attempt, but I have all the reports. Look how it's going up. Almost perfect on the chart, the balance of funds is straight. Almost no drawdown. The picture on the second attempt is about the same. The reason of plum, that in the first case that in the second one.

MrBobr1:

I sent you the monitoring of my first attempt. I managed to increase my account by 20 times in 4 months. I haven't monitored my second attempt, but I have all the reports. Look how it's going up. Almost perfect on the balance of funds chart. Almost no drawdown. The picture on the second attempt is about the same. The reason for the plum, that in the first case that in the second one.

Max:

Where can I view the monitoring of "half of overclocking", a real account?

I don't want to see the balance of the demo account.

I just monitored my second attempt to increase the account by 28 times. I sent you the link to the monitoring.

Hi, could you please describe the strategy you used to run up the deposit?

Dmitry Britan:
Hello, Could you please describe the strategy you used to run up the deposit?

I trade on the pound dollar and euro dollar pairs. After a move, I wait for the end of the correction and open towards the trend. I use Fibonacci levels. When developing a trading system for this whole undertaking, I proceeded from the assumption that one should find such situations when the probability of a deal counter-movement is minimal. Even if there is a movement against the deal, it will not be significant. Only this situation will allow you to trade with excessive risks. I sent you the link to the monitoring, have a look.

MrBobr1:

I have just monitored my second attempt, where the account has increased by 28 times. I sent you the monitoring link.

Yeah, thanks, I saw that.

But 20 and 28 isn't even close to 1,000.

20x is 2000%... a lot of accounts like that in the pam accounts rankings. It's not really an achievement... it's a blip in the 20-odd accounts.

MrBobr1:

I trade on the pound dollar and euro dollar pairs. After a move, I wait for the end of the correction and open towards the trend. I use Fibonacci levels. When developing a trading system for this whole undertaking, I proceeded from the assumption that one should find such situations when the probability of a deal counter-movement is minimal. Even if there is a movement against the deal, it will not be significant. Only this situation will allow you to trade with excessive risks. I sent you the link to the monitoring, have a look.

What timeframe do you trade on?

Reason: