How to increase your account by a factor of 1,000. - page 3

Nikolai Semko:

I managed to increase the deposit more than 1000 times on the real more than 3 times exactly, when several times in a row (2-4) I correctly assessed the moments of the end of the flat and the trend, and then just a balanced disciplined trade.

Well, those were probably small accounts.

MrBobr1:

My system works great too, I don't always follow it. I get frustrated. Tell me, what is my probability of increasing my score by 1000 times with the results I have shown

So far, you've increased your score by 28 times.

1,000 times the score is 36 times more difficult.

multiplicator:

Well, they must have been small accounts.

Of course.
And in general, for a high risk strategy, I think the deposit size should not exceed 1% of your own available funds. Then a high risk strategy may be safer than a conservative one (a classic conservative strategy is when you use no more than 3% of your balance to trade with 100% leverage).

If you have a robot that you have tested in the tester, why use your own hands? It turns out that the entries you have a clear system, and the exits are random. As a result, you are not making the profit you were supposed to make.

The recommendation is as simple as the front door.

Put the robot on your VPS and "forget the password". Forget the password on your trading account too. Watch how the robot works using your password.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

If you have a robot that you have checked in the tester, why do you use your own tools? It turns out that your entries are strictly according to the system and your exits are random. As a result, you are not making the profit you should have made.

The recommendation is as simple as the front door.

Put the robot on your VPS and "forget the password". Forget the password on your trading account too. Watch how the robot works using your password.

I do not have the robot. I was testing it in the tester using manual trading Expert Advisors. My entries are really coming through clearly as detected. My exits are more complicated. I often break my own rules. But not too much.

MrBobr1:

How to increase your score by a factor of 1,000. I managed to get almost halfway to this goal. I managed to increase my account by 28 times in four months. It remains to increase the account by another 35 times and the goal would have been achieved. After all, it is so tempting, you opened the account for $10 and after a year you have $10000. Here is my report

Gross Profit: 423.21 Gross Loss: 151.95 Total Net Profit: 271.26
Profit Factor: 2.79 Expected Payoff: 0.95
Absolute Drawdown: 1.34 Maximal Drawdown: 32.46 (24.79%) Relative Drawdown: 55.11% (10.63)

Total Trades: 285 Short Positions (won %): 137 (73.72%) Long Positions (won %): 148 (66.89%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 200 (70.18%) Loss trades (% of total): 85 (29.82%)
Largest profit trade: 13.00 loss trade: -15.80
Average profit trade: 2.12 loss trade: -1.79
Maximum consecutive wins ($): 18 (63.18) consecutive losses ($): 12 (-10.63)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 63.18 (18) consecutive loss (count): -31.50 (5)
Average consecutive wins: 5 consecutive losses: 2

Have you lost any accounts?

Otherwise it can happen that: first, a trader loses several accounts, then he increases one of them several times.

Nikolai Semko:
1-3 months. My probability was about 7%. As the "drain"/"run-up to 1000 times" ratio was about 15:1

Why is this approach better than the traditional one, where risks are calculated in such a way that you never lose money and you earn a certain percentage of profit per month?
maybe because the suitable period for trading is very short, and you can suddenly get into a phase change of the market (from flat to trend)?

multiplicator:

Have you had any lost accounts?

You have to keep them in mind, otherwise it may happen that: first, a trader loses several accounts, and then he increases one of them several times.

So I didn't increase it by several times, I'm talking about almost 30 times. You can't do that with even 1,000 tries by accident. Of course, and not just one, like any trader. I especially lost a lot of real accounts when I was learning to trade. Until I understood how to trade profitably, all I got was losses.

Nikolai Semko:
Sure.
And in general, for a high risk strategy, I think the deposit size should not exceed 1% of your own available funds. Then a high-risk strategy may be safer than a conservative one (a classic conservative trade is when you use no more than 3% of your balance to trade with 100% leverage).

Great result, looked it up. And how do you understand the size of the deposit should not exceed 1% of your own available funds. Then it will be safer.

MrBobr1:

So I didn't increase it by several times, I'm talking about almost 30 times. You can't even do that with 1000 tries by accident.

at 30.)

Reason: