General - page 1266

How to download free indicator from MT4 Market section please?
Does anyone have the manual for the software Ganntrader 3.1? thanks in advance!
Pop quiz: When really nasty criminals and dictators want to hide their illicit gains, which country do they go to? I’ll make this easy for you– multiple choice: a) Switzerland b) British Virgin Islands c) Hong Kong With all the drama, history, and stigma surrounding Switzerland, most people would...
All, I think I read somewhere it is not possible to do manual trading and subscribing to a signal on the same account. However, now I can't find that information. Is it possible to make manual trades while following a signal, or will that screw something up? Thanks, Doug D
Hey there, Ive noticed that since sunday am unable to Metaquotes-Demo Server on Mt5 is down, I couldnt find any other posts about this, I really like this server because it has really goo history since 2000 on all majors at least, I couldnt find any other broker that actually offers history like...
Hi all!! I need a custom indicator to run a script when some conditions are met. Is it possible to do that in MQL4? please don't answer "Do an EA" or something like that, there is some reasons why I need it to be an indicator!! Thank you!!
  in a dilemma  (4)
I tried to modify my EA for better performance the profit decrease but profit factor and recovery factor seems better, so should I keep the new EA or old EA??? Original Profit - 373.89 Profit Factor - 1.46 Recovery Factor - 5.64 Sharpe Ratio - 0.16 Modified Profit - 362.84 Profit...
Free Expert Advisor based on regression If price lower than under line - Buy If price bigger than upper line - Sell TakeProfit by average line. Stop Loss = 0 but you can set Stop Loss Trend Protection: If D1 candle (for previously day) bigger than 150 pips – trade prohibition and close all...
2014.02.18 22:13:45.142 2011.02.03 17:24:35 failed modify buy 0.01 EURUSD sl: 1.35651, tp: 0.00000 -> sl: 1.35651, tp: 0.00000 [ Invalid stops ] will have error
as all know,scale ea is a very simple and take many risk to get small profit.and how to find a scaple ea what don't have this problem? and my scaple is timeframe is M5. when find pinbar and going,others go out... anyone?
Why does MT5 use system memory (RAM) to store all history and tester data. I run out of memory while performing bigger optimizations. Is it possible to configure MT5 to use storage drive to store even temporary data like, optimization results even when the optimization is running and not RAM as it
Ex-Jefferies & Co. trader Jesse Litvak’s former customers told a jury during his fraud trial in Connecticut that lies and misrepresentations are a common part of the give-and-take of bond trading. Litvak, 39, is on trial in New Haven federal court accused of defrauding investors of $2 million by...
  Daily Technical Analysis by PipSafe  (160   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
AUD/USD was in a strong and consistent downtrend during the recent months that sellers were successful in obtaining the lowest price of 0.86581. price with reaching to the supportive level which is shown in the picture below ( made of 2 bottom prices) has stopped from more descend( sellers used this...
  unstable testing results  (14   1 2)
I've been testing with the same parameters no changes in the codes but the results are so different every time i run the strategy tester. I tested it with every tick mode but the profit is different every time i run what is the problem here? 
While I've written programs in MQL4 before, I've recently downloaded Build 600 with its upgrade to MQL5. I have downloads from two different brokers: IBFX (build 600/MetaEditor build 883), and MBTrading (build 610/MetaEditor build 887). When I create a simple Custom Indicator in the MetaEditor...
  subscription  (1)
sorry , i´m new, i cannot subscribe signals, why, can somone help me
  Bull/Bear candle  (7)
Hi everyone, Guys do you know if there is indicator which can tell if candle will be bull or bear? Thank you
Up to MT4 version 600, you could externally trigger the start function of an EA by sending "MetaTrader4_Internal_Message" to the chart function. This feature seems not to work anymore in version 600+. 600+ has now a timer event, but it runs only once per second and I'd need to trigger the start...
Dear Metaquotes, I found a small typo error on my MT5 top menu within the hungarian translation. The Charts menu point translated to Garfikonok, but the correct hungarian word is Grafikonok. Please swap the "a" and the "r"! My MT5 is Build 880. Thanks and regards
How to get number of max bars in chart? Chart Properties?https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/chartconstants/enum_chart_property
Billionaire investor George Soros, the man made famous for breaking the Bank of England by shorting the pound in 1992, reportedly told a German newspaper over the weekend that he’s a euro believer. The full article at Der Spiegel isn’t available without a subscription, so we turned to Reuters for a...
Dear traders! Before I begin to trade, I want to get the maximum amount of information needed for a successful start. Please tell me what you enjoyed learning literature before the opening of your account? I think that your answers will help not only me, but also many new traders will thank you.​
Are signals working for you? What trading styles do you favor the most?
On this problem, https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/226offered offered two instructions: 1) It should be noted that in order for the file to be then "detected" by MQL5 Wizard as a signal generator, it should be created in the folder Include\Expert\Signal\ 2)In order not to trash in Standard Library...
[Deleted]
i tried , but errors access violation.#import "wininet.dll"int InternetAttemptConnect(int x); int InternetOpenA(string, int, string, string, int); int InternetConnectA(int, string, int, string, string, int, int, int); int HttpOpenRequestA(int, string, string, int, string, int, string, int);...
C Java Objective-C C++ C# PHP Visual Basic Python JavaScript Visual Basic .NET Transact-SQL Ruby Perl MATLAB PL/SQL F# Pascal D Lisp Delphi/Object Pascal
To participate:All 1LotSTP clients are eligible to take part in the MT4 forex competition.Offer:First prize $3,000 - Second prize $1000 - Third prize $500How To Get:Achieve The Highest Equity.Withdrawal Rules:Prizes are 100% withdrawableAvailable tillec 31 2014Other Conditions:- There is no fee to...
[Deleted]
Trailing Stop Loss Fixed Stop Loss No Stop Loss
Hello,  I run Strategy Tester and in Journal I have lines like this one:  2014.02.23 22:22:42 Core 1 2014.01.02 13:10:05   exchange buy 0.50 EURUSD at 1.37055 sl: 1.37025 (1.37043 / 1.37055 / 1.37043) What means the highlighted figures ?  Thanks in advance ! 
Hello all. I am trying to make an indicator that shows the Pearson product moment correlation between 2 currency pairs, using the ALGLIB library. There is already a correlation indicator in the codebase, but it is very slow. This is what I have so far...