How to increase your account by a factor of 1,000. - page 5

Uladzimir Izerski:

By logic, it turns out that you have to make the logic fallacy. Just kidding of course)))

What happened there is that he went in, took a profit, turned over and increased the lot. If he hit a flat, he would quickly increase the deposit. In addition, the channel was adaptive, it was calculated based on ATR, but it did not change the matter. Once I got in a convenient place, I was lucky.

I am talking about the fact that I threw the tester and immediately saw a growth of up to one million, although the probability of this event is higher than I showed) And if I poured for real trading and saw such a growth? I would have thrown them all for real)) But in reality I got lucky.

MrBobr1:

I see, you recorded a profit on this day 27.06. And the balance curve pulled up sharply to the funds. Can you show me what happened before June 27th? It's just interesting...

What do you think the equity curve was for six weeks, when the deposit grew five hundred times? Was it stable and smooth, or it went up and down, like during the storm?

Maxim Romanov:

All the trading gurus)) and in fact - lucky.

I only partially agree. For I'm sure that any randomness is a learned pattern.

Nikolai Semko:
I only partially agree. For I am sure that every accident is a learned pattern.

Strong nerves are the key to success. Greed is the engine. Fear is the brake on everything.)

Maxim Romanov:

Yes my mistake) thanks for the correction. for 1024 it would be 0.0975%. But the gist reflects

So it follows from your analysis that if I have managed to go half way to increase my account by 1000x, despite a 0.0975% probability of such a success. So I'm on the right track and my system is working fine. Thanks, that's great.

Maxim Romanov:

I am just saying that I threw the system on the tester and immediately saw an increase of up to a million, although the probability of this event is higher than I showed) And if I poured it on the real account and saw such an increase? I would have thrown them all for real)) but I got lucky.

Excuse you for being completely stupid. I'll give you a hint, for a fee. You have a ready-made trading system in your hands. If it appears, trade again.

MrBobr1:

So it follows from your analysis that if I was able to go halfway to increase my account by 1000 times, despite a 0.0975% probability of such a success. So I'm on the right track and my system is working fine. Thank you, that's nice.

Not half. The 35th part. )

multiplicator:

not half. The 35th part. )

No, I don't think there's anything wrong here. Half of the way in a 1000x deposit run-up is to increase the account by 31.66x. Then 31.66*31.66 will be 1,000 times. I have 28 times. So I am correct in what I am saying. And the 35th part is only about 3 times the deposit growth

Nikolai Semko:

In fact anything is possible. The fact is that your performance is a variable and depends on how your trading style (strategy) correlates to the market at the time.
If your style is martingale, i.e. you prefer limit orders, believing that price always returns, and you hit a flat market, which can last a very long time (just as a trend market can last a very long time), then your performance increases dramatically.
As I've said many times before, it all comes down to determining when a trend or a flat starts or ends. I managed to increase my deposit more than 1000 times on the real more than 3 times exactly when I correctly estimated the moments of the end of a flat and trend several times in a row (2-4), and then just a balanced disciplined trade.

So if you are so good at forex, why did you decide to become a programmer in Canada?

Everyone's always understating things.

Either they are not telling the truth or they are exaggerating.

danminin:

So if you're so good at forex, why would you consider becoming a programmer in Canada?

To be useful to society.

Why make money from forex and spend it on some good causes when you can do something yourself?

Reason: