How to increase your account by a factor of 1,000. - page 26

Aleksander:

1,000 times... yeah... here's 1000% relatively easy to do... even in a few days...

but 1,000 times is 100,000%.... it's hard to do... in my memory only 1 person could do it...

he's even increased by a factor of 1,000

no way, he even had a 3,000x increase in his deposit

send me the link to see the full monitoring

Алексей Тарабанов:

Let me tell you a terrible secret: to increase your deposit by 1,000 times, it is enough to double it 10 times.

Well, 1-2% a day is a nightmare if you capitalise.

Everyone knows how to count and everyone is testing. Everything is easy and simple in the tester, while with real money it is more complicated. I wonder if there is anyone who has managed to increase his account by 1000 times.

MrBobr1:

Everyone knows how to count and everyone is testing. It's easy and simple in the tester, but it's more complicated with real money. I wonder if there is anyone who could increase their account by 1000 times.

Yes, sure. Let's say there was 1 quid in the account, I put another 999 quid in there.)

I really want to increase the score exactly 1,000 times. Not less.

During my time at the factory, I managed to eat off a pretty fat face. And I started dressing in clean clothes. But women still don't look at me... It's the complete lack of spare cash in my pocket. Money, you see, is much more important to women than a fat factory face. How could that be? It's a shame...

So, I keep reading this forum in the hope that some prophet will post the Grail here. I would be extremely grateful to him.

Alexander_K:

During my time at the factory, I managed to eat off a pretty fat face. And I started dressing in clean clothes. But women still don't look at me... It's the complete lack of spare cash in my pocket. Money, you see, is much more important to women than a fat factory face. How could that be? It's a shame...

So, I keep reading this forum in the hope that some prophet will post the Grail here. I'd be extremely grateful.

Maybe I should join the military, women like colonels.)

khorosh:

Maybe join the military, women like colonels).

Not all of them. Only "real colonels".

Alexander_K:

So, I keep reading this forum in the hope that some prophet will post the Grail here. I would be extremely grateful to him.

It's unlikely you'll get any help here. Imagine you bought a car. You get an e-mail telling you to donate your car. What do you say, you're crazy, that's bullshit. I have worked so hard to buy it, I haven't slept a wink. And how much money I've already invested in it. It's the same with a trading system. You invest your time and effort, it will take years to perfect it, refine it and test it. And you will get what you want. Of course, if you are patient enough and do not give up. Because you will have to go down and up dozens of times.

MrBobr1:

It is unlikely that you will get any help here. Imagine you have bought a car. And they write to you to give you your car as a gift. What do you say, you're crazy, what a load of crap. I have worked so hard to buy it, I haven't slept a wink. And how much money I've already invested in it. It's the same with a trading system. You invest your time and effort, it will take years to perfect it, refine it and test it. And you will get what you want. Of course, if you are patient enough and do not give up. Because you will have to go down and up dozens of times.

He's just kidding.

Alexander_K:

You write well, get into writing. But don't write in the style of Andrei Platonov and Mikhail Zoshchenko - you won't earn much, but in the style of Joan Rowling.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

If you write well, get into writing. But don't write in the style of Andrei Platonov or Mikhail Zoshchenko - you won't earn much, but in the style of Joan Rowling.

Harry Potter and the Half-Grail :-) where the boy-who-will-wrench increases his wand by a factor of 1,000. He's up against spread eaters, and DC-nters, who are traditionally up against everyone.

Reason: