Transfer signal copy to a different computer

I have MT5 installed on 2 PCs, both with the same broker and account. I stated copying a signal on one of the PCs, however I want to move the copy to the other PC. Is that possible?

Thanks

Yuvale123:

I have MT5 installed on 2 PCs, both with the same broker and account. I stated copying a signal on one of the PCs, however I want to move the copy to the other PC. Is that possible?

Thanks

Your signal subscription is not computer (PC) based, but MQL5 account based, so if you login into your MQL5 account in your 2nd PC with your yuvale123 login and not any other, email, facebook etc. you will find your signal subscription.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Your signal subscription is not computer (PC) based, but MQL5 account based, so if you login into your MQL5 account in your 2nd PC with your yuvale123 login and not any other, email, facebook etc. you will find your signal subscription.

The difference is that on the first PC I can see the signal on the 'My Statistics' tab and on the other one I cannot (although I can see it as Subscribed on the 'Favorites' tab). Therefor, I assume that it can run only on the first one. Please note that if I go to Options > Signals on the second PC I can see the signal name and all the checkboxes are checked.
Reason: