General - page 456

Under the "withdraw funds" option Paypal is no longer an option. MQL5 could really do with a reputable payment processor. As a signal provider this is a bit of a pain. My bank won't accept their " Withdraw funds directly to Visa and Mastercard cards" even though I am using a VISA card my bank
  Hi  (2)
Hi , Please when my seller account will be verified to start selling my signals ? i have submitted the documents and verified my phone / email / Metaquotes ID ... And i have Added my signal but it still not public because of the verfication. Thank you for your time
I have tried installing MT$ and MT% android versions on my tablet and phone. However, everytime it says (service not registered please check internet connection). I am using Huawei tablet and honor 7 hone. Is this a known issue? i tried many times to reregister but it doesnt work> Could anyone help
hi guys i know its irrelevant to MQL5 but i cant use terminal.exe /portable mode on version 2772 is there any fix for this issue? the main reason i use this is to keep data folder same as installation folder not somewhere deep in appdata under windows and mistakenly delete it! i appreciate your help
Hello, I rented the VPS service a few days ago. The Payment was made directly through MT5. The plan was for one month, but after a few days the service was cancelled. That's why I topped up my account through the mql5 website and used my available funds to rent the service again. I thought, there
  signal do'n work  (2)
i can get money back come to MQL5 because my port no copy signal
Honorable moderators reply is appreciated. One of my customers who is new to MQL5 community has not selected stars rating and only left comment because he didn't know that. Therefore 3 stars has been selected automatically. Now he wants to select 5 stars but can not modify it and there is no support...
In a custom trade class I am updating, I just want to detect if the stop loss size is too small and display a helpful message if it is the case. Here is my code, it's custom but self explanatory bool Trade::CheckStopLimits( const TradeOrder &order) const { int currentSLPoints =
How can I know the testing model from inside the code ? I've googled without success I am refering to [every tick, 1m ohlc, 1m open] Thanks in advance
Who still believes that the forex market is submitted to technical analysis
Did anyone mention that signal data was not updated today? Number of subscribers, total %, monthly %, # in rating. Where is the 1st one
Hi guys I have newly started using mql5 and trying to figure out hotkeys to close and open positions. Please look at my simple code: #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> // trade position object CTrade trade; // trading object double Ask, Bid; input double mylots =
Hi, Please can anyone inform me if this has changed? I read that we were previously unable to copybuffer on buffers set to INDICATOR_CALCULATIONS. However, I am able to do it just fine testing on various custom indicators. My goal is to be able to finish writing my indicator that dynamically loads
[Deleted]
Do any of you know of an alternative to this platform that pays for tester agents? The fact they removed paypal means that no clients from United States can remove funds anymore (Webmoney is blocked in this country as are incoming card deposits). Nobody is going to work for free. Who are the
I have the same issue like everyone with paypal, so I tried with VISA, and it gave me no problems at all. I asked for a withdraw 3 days ago and I have still not seen the withdraw. I just wonder how many days it takes for the withdraw to be done? I do not want to bother the service desk because I
I want to create a function that takes the string and returns the enum, but this function gives the following error. how can i convert string to enum? error: begining bracket expected enum TIMEFRAME( string timeframe) { if (timeframe== "H1" ) return ( PERIOD_H1 ); else if (timeframe==
  Errors  (4)
New to coding, running off old problems.. how do I understand these errors? Some operator expected.....what does it mean, why do they usually show up? Also undecleared identifier, when its seems like its identified. I got some idea of it, but can't seem to pin point them and they seem to be common
  Central Moving Average  (44   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi, can somebody make an indicator from this formula. It's the formula of central moving average
Is it possible for a client to cancel an order after more than 7 days have passed and the seller already withdrew the funds from mql5
Dear community / MQL5 moderators, I have bought the product below, and still have 8 activations. Now the product has been removed from the market, I am ok with this if there is a problem with the author or the author wants to remove it. BUT, I paid for 10 activations. Why the hell customers who
Hi guys I'm having a problems with the indicator that i recently rented from Arturo Lopez for a month it doesn't load then harmonacci patterns
When subscribing to a signal for copy trading, do we need to have a running MT5, e.g. do we need a VPS machine? Or will subscribers sync with providers even without an MT5 subscriber machine running? I am not sure whether the copying happens at the server level without the subscriber having the need
How can I cancel the payment to a EA seller, the funds is still LOCKED in MQL5 service wallet.. I purchased the EA and it doesnt work as per Demo account / Advertisment. The seller failed to resolve the issue and lacking of support ... Has been given him amber of time and response but still no reply
Hi, I have an issue with the automatic calculation of lot size. My broker is reporting leverage 1:1... which leads of course to wrong lot size in my signal subscription (0.08%), so the signal is always copied at the minimum lot size. Besides the calculations that are done automatically based on
Why isnt previous months gains showing on signal? The drawdown shows but not gains? This never used to happen
Hello, does anyone know if there is something like follows: I want a feature that a order that I set is valid until a certain pricelevel gets reached. For example: I set an alarm at a price level. And I want the orders I have set to be active until this alarm gets reached. Is there anything like
Hello everyone. I want to get the string or integer from BITMAP LABEL. Please help me... Thank you so much
I opened this post to create some guide on using WebMoney for Non Russian Bank Account Holder. In fact, I am doing this as I heard that PayPal will not come back as the part of Withdrawl method. Honestly, I am still trying to understand how webmoney works. As it is based on the Russian language +
Hi, my signal is perfectly configured, correct server and correct password, but the system has been disconnected for two days