What is wrong with my signal's growth?

I'm posting here after sending a message to mql5 admin and discovering that they only care about financial/money.

I have a demo account for months which shows -63% in red with 20 EUR profit! (Balance 2620, deposit 2600)

Maybe the the opposite could happen too?

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/943604?source=Site+Signals+From+Author

Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4: MichelFx EAs test
Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4: MichelFx EAs test
  • www.mql5.com
MichelFx EAs test Trading Signal for MetaTrader 4: social trading, mirror trading, copy trading and account monitoring

MICHEL EDOUARD M ROELANS:

I'm posting here after sending a message to mql5 admin and discovering that they only care about financial/money.

I have a demo account for months which shows -63% in red with 20 EUR profit! (Balance 2620, deposit 2600)

Maybe the the opposite could happen too?

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/943604?source=Site+Signals+From+Author

You are entirely wrong, the growth of a trading account doesn't come from deposits and withdrawals.

You had a really bad start with consecutive losses and then you've deposited money to continue trading.

Have in mind that you need a 10000% growth in order to break even a -99% loss.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You are entirely wrong, the growth of a trading account doesn't come from deposits and withdrawals.

You had a really bad start with consecutive losses and then you've deposited money to continue trading.

Have in mind that you need a 10000% growth in order to break even a -99% loss.

Curent equity 2620, total deposit 2600, profit 20 at school I learned "profit/total deposit = %gain" so that 20/2600=0.00769 thus +0.769%

In other word the profit/loss is the difference between what you have and what you invested.

For sure you have another formula, could you give it?? The formula only, not an long explanation I'm very good in mathematics and this is basic despite I guess what you mean but it's wrong.

Michel

Curent equity 2620, total deposit 2600, profit 20 at school I learned "profit/total deposit = %gain" so that 20/2600=0.00769 thus +0.769%

In other word the profit/loss is the difference between what you have and what you invested.

For sure you have another formula, could you give it?? The formula only, not an long explanation I'm very good in mathematics and this is basic despite I guess what you mean but it's wrong.

Michel

I will explain it as simply as I can and if you are good in mathematics I am sure you will get it.

If you start trading with $100 and you lose $90 of it, you have a -90% loss.

If you deposit $1000 on top of the $10 left, you will have $1010 in total.

If you make 20% on that $1010, you will grow to about $1210, so in all you will have $1100 deposits, $200-$90=$110 profit, but your account still will be in deep loss in percentage terms, because in order to recover the first -90% loss, you need a 1000% profit and not 20%!

Growth is expressed in percentage and NOT in money, this is where many get confused.

How is the Growth in Signals Calculated?

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Discover in 15 Minutes: Watch the Video about Trading Signals in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 The most frequently asked questions related to the S...

Eleni Anna Branou:

I will explained it as simply as I can and if you are good in mathematics I am sure you will get it.

If you start trading with $100 and you lose $90 of it, you have a -90% loss.

If you deposit $1000 on top of the $10 left, you will have $1010 in total.

If you make 20% on that $1010, you will grow to about $1210, so in all you will have $1100 deposits, $200-$90=$110 profit, but your account still will be in deep loss, because in order to recover the first -90% loss, you need a 1000% profit and not 20%!

This way your explanation is right but not applicable in this case, you calculate x%+y%+z% which is wrong, the solution is much more simple as I explained. Maybe you're from mql5? You should rev1se the basic of mathematics... If I have 100, I loose 50, I add 100, I win 200, total 350. My result win-lost=150 Investment=200 Profit 150-> 150/200 = +75%

Now at your turn to calculate... I took simple numbers

This way your explanation is right but not applicable in this case, you calculate x%+y%+z% which is wrong, the solution is much more simple as I explained. Maybe you're from mql5? You should rev1se the basic of mathematics... If I have 100, I loose 50, I add 100, I win 200, total 350. My result win-lost=150 Investment=200 Profit 150-> 150/200 = +75%

Now at your turn to calculate... I took simple numbers

Growth is expressed in percentage not money, this is where you make a mistake.

In your example you are profitable in money, but your account is in loss in percentage terms.

Please follow Marsel's link and you will see How is the Growth in Signals is Calculated.

The key note and flaw in your reasoning is this:

It is calculated so that the influence of deposits and withdrawals is avoided.
Otherwise it would be possible to fake your statistics by simply deposit more money.

I'm just asking for a calculationguys, take your calculator and give me the answer or ask an engeneer please.

It looks like mql5's nice formula to calculate the reliability, see attached picture

Files:

I took a look at your explanation chart and I'm sorry that I have to tell you that your reasoning is totally false and there is no link with fraud/deposit/withdrawal As I said, nice formulas but wrong basic reasoning.

I'm just asking for a calculationguys, take your calculator and give me the answer or ask an engeneer please.

You were given a formula. You want to prove site's calculation is wrong - do it yourself.

Nobody is obliged to prove you anything.

Reason: