Multiple Take Profit on single trade

Hi, I am new on MT4.

I was looking for an EA which allow me to add multiple TP on single trade. for example: 

Add a Stop loss at -20 pips

Add Take Profit 1 at +20 pips

Add Take Profit 2 at +30 pips

SO basically when Take Profit 1 hit +20 pips it start operating as Stop loss. Trade will close once it hit TP 2 or hit again TP1. SO in this case once you reach TP1 you are 100% sure that your trade is going to make a profit as it will close with Profit.

Why I want to add Multiple TP is because sometimes it happens that a trade is going positive but it goes close to TP and don't hit it and in case of market reversal it close with SL with loss. SO multiple TP make sure atleast that your trade close with profit.

Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Before you proceed to study the trade functions of the platform, you must have a clear understanding of the basic terms: order, deal and position...

Andreas P:

Hi, I am new on MT4.

I was looking for an EA which allow me to add multiple TP on single trade. for example: 

Add a Stop loss at -20 pips

Add Take Profit 1 at +20 pips

Add Take Profit 2 at +30 pips

SO basically when Take Profit 1 hit +20 pips it start operating as Stop loss. Trade will close once it hit TP 2 or hit again TP1. SO in this case once you reach TP1 you are 100% sure that your trade is going to make a profit as it will close with Profit.

Why I want to add Multiple TP is because sometimes it happens that a trade is going positive but it goes close to TP and don't hit it and in case of market reversal it close with SL with loss. SO multiple TP make sure atleast that your trade close with profit.

This is called trailing stop loss and its available as an option in MT4/5 terminals.

There are also utilities in the Market that can apply it on any trade automatically.

Discussion or recommendations about such solutions are not allowed in the forum.

Reason: