General - page 463

struct TickOne { datetime time; double ask; double bid; bool operator >( const TickOne &r) { return this .ask>r.ask; } bool operator <( const TickOne &r) { return this .ask<r.ask; } }; I want to compare two custom objects by using the (<,>) less/more operator. For example: A tickOne, tickOne2
I've already expressed my puzzlement for the removal of PayPal as a payment option here (some of my posts being promptly deleted by the good people of this site...), now, since my credit card is getting rejected as well, and before I leave this place for good, I would like to kindly have explained
  Cancel Purchase  (3)
If i cancel my purchase, will the amount be returned to my bank/debit card or it will be credited as mql5 credit
How to get back my money from MQL5? I'm trying MQL5 for the first time and not satisfied at all with VPS service nor the signal I subscribed. The progression of this signal was false and has been modified recently. Now I have a small amount as little as 10 $ on my balance that I can't withdraw
Hi Guys, The person copy my signal on mql5 and sells it on other website. Is it legal
Hi, I stopped a signal from MT5 TOOLS--SIGNALS--Uncheck the box. Now when i restarted it my tardes are not opening as per signal automatically. Can anyone help
Hi everyone, I got this problem, the signal is on yellow light, can i please know how to fix it? I have already done every steps told in youtube, but still filled. Thanks L
Good morning, despite having purchased the signal in question, the trading account is not moved. Can you explain to me where is the mistake? Thanks Italo Auriemma
Has anyone had this experience and fixed it. Like a hung app, dowloads but won`t install. Error message, red cross on downloading files, see image
I copied someone's trades and multiply my money 3 times of quantity that he has and also added a 5% increase to the amount because MetaTrader only allow 95% of my amount, but when the person who I copied his trades starts a new trade, my MetaTrader start the trade with only twice more than the
  USING EA on VPS  (6)
Hey guys Please can anyone show me how to setup an EA on VPS? I rented a VPS and want to put an Alerter EA on it so that it can send me notifications even if my pc isn’t running I tried it by myself but it didn’t work. The EA worked smoothly when I was on MetaTrader, but when i closed MetaTrader it
I want to subscribe a signal, but I have several mt4 terminals running and I can't choose which one I want to use with the signal and the one picked by the system already has another signal subscribed Anynone knows how to solve this? Thanks
Hi, Can you suggest me which Forex Broker is best for IB/Affiliate for higher commission. Filter : I’m looking for A Book broker IB
Hi, i'm trayng to make this work but i can't see the current Ask price and i don' t understand why? #include <Trade\SymbolInfo.mqh> #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> CSymbolInfo Simbolo; int OnInit () { return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } void OnDeinit ( const int reason) { } void OnTick () {
Hi everybody, hope you are all good! First, thank you for your time reading my topic, hope you can help me. So, the bug I'm having is simple to explain, I'm getting: -(nan) after doing a series of multiplication of double values. Here goes some details that I noted: While in the backtest , this bug
Hi, In my strategy tester pending order are not expired (Look the picture). What can I check? request.expiration = pExpiration; request.type_time = ORDER_TIME_SPECIFIED ; Thanks
Hello, i made mistake and payed 30$ in my acount and i can not withdraw now, i am new here. actually i have no money and this is what i have, is any chance to get it back? can enyone help me
(Margin Required for 0.01 Lot) * (Balance/10) ===> (Display only the answer on the chart) thank you in advance
I've done with a lot of difficulties (I'm completely a beginner) the following code, but the order is opening every tick (I've used MqlTick). Is there a possibility to use another command to check every candlsestick closure ? Thanks
Hello, I would like to replicate MT 4 ATR value in the other platform.. but it's not easy to do AFAIK, ATR[i] = ATR[i-1] + ( TR[i] - TR[i-n] ) / n; // n is the ATR period is the formula. I do not understand that there are two different figures, i and n. If I want to calculate ATR for 20 candles
There is no "purchases" tab in my market tab in mt4, yes i am logged in, restart etc, any suggestions? thanks
1 is user A dataFile. 2 is user B dataFile. i am user c. how can i switch 1 or 2 datafile
Why are my paid for Market indicators disabled when windows10pro updates
mql5 markert ea limited to backtesting previous week?.anyone know it why? macd ea
Why would an indicator for a signal be yellow and trades are not being copied. Algo Trading is enabled. All 4 boxes are checked under Options > Signal The signal provider has made a few trades but Im not getting any
I have been rejected,maybe for the photo reasons, how can I registration again
Whats are the attributes of the crosshair and does it count pips
"Only one Signal can be set up with respect to one trading account" The best thing about signals would be to allocate capital of your trading account to separate signals.. on 1 account. I see a handful of interesting signals. Why would you force us to open 5 trading accounts at our broker to follow
EAs are programmed to automatically generate trading signals and notify you of trading opportunities. Also a Forex Robot is another automated trading system which like an EA is a program that can identify market patterns and generate trading signals. However, unlike an EA, a Forex Robot can
How can I acquire source for MT4 trading platform ? Is it open source? I have a business idea and would like to use MT4 as an interface to a service. Thanks in advance for any help on this topic