General - page 459

Purcheased ea shows in my demo account as 'purcheased not yet installed' but is not showing as purchased on my production account. Any advice would be welcomed
if i pay monthly for a private indicator, can i just use the source code for that indicator and use it myself? 200 a month is kind of a steep price
  Product Review Issues  (21   1 2 3)
Admin explained the situation . Mods can use this thread to store info in one place
I just opened a new MetaQuote demo account and I am able to see real time quotes on the platform including depth of market. I do not understand though, if MetaQuote is not a broker, then which broker's prices are quoted in real time on the MetaQuote demo account
Hello all How can i connect to mt4 server without the terminal there are any api or library??? To add it on my site to provide the account status Like myfxbook thanks
I keep getting stuck at the "processing". Despite waiting for a long time (more than 45mins), it still does not show any errors or proceed beyond the page. Any advice please
  VPS  (3)
I activated a VPS from metatrader for an AVA Trade account. can I change the VPS for another account? if YES, how do I proceed thanks
Hi all, for the past 3/4 trades on the USD/CAD pair my monetary profits seem to be very low given the number of pips won. On a 0.1 lot size a 76 pips win is only giving me £43.95! (Plus spread is only 1 pip). I only seem to have this problem with USD/CAD the other pairs are what they should be
hi, I created a service and I want to run a code every 10 seconds and I use the following code but it does not working int OnInit (){ EventSetTimer ( 10 ); return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } void OnTimer (){ Print( "message..." ); } How can i do this
Many developer made their own ilan based EAs. But who is actually invented that EA? How can I contact real inventor of ilan
Hi, I'm experiencing a problem with the CustomRatesUpdate function. The custom chart "breaks" and I get undocumented error messages in the "Journal" tab. The problem surfaces very often (not always) when the server time goes from one day to the next. Here are the error messages: 2021.01.22
Good day. Can not access Market from mt4. There are Signals but folder Market is empty. But from vps I can access Market and download but there can not test. Please provide me with access to Market
Good day. There was the second activation from the same vps (after it was updated) and 1 activation of EA worth 2k usd was cancelled. Please turn it to me. Thank you
HI An agreement was reached from the programmer, but I was unable to test the robot . How can I test the robot
Very specific and sensitive question I have. On what moment is considered margin used to cover trade is free allready: 1) on moment order to close trade is sent (despite still not filled); 2) on moment order to close trade is filled; 3) something else. I'm about MT5 platform
The account disconnected on windows 10 platform, but is running fine on Android. can the settings of android be connected to telegram <Deleted>
Hello, To follow here are my notes & timeline if this helps anyone track this matter. On January 20th, I observed issues with my expert advisor executing trades. I called <Deleted> help desk and was advised to open a new demo account; however, I was not able to get past the setup screen to establish
Hello An EA I have no longer wants to load onto a chart, the strategy tester and nor does show an error message in journal - there is simply nothing there. Whe I go back to product page, I can't update or reinstall as it doesn;t recognise I have the product. Any advice welcome, thank you very much
want to update my phone number in profile, but i dont have access to my old number mentioned in this mql5 profile. how to change
As mentioned here: https://www.mql5.com/fa/articles/81 To get the number of candles in the intersection of a line and a price, in MQL5, instead of the ObjectGetShiftByValue function, I used ObjectGetShiftByValueMQL4 , the code of which is suggested as follows: int ObjectGetShiftByValueMQL4( string
In an EA, what code will I use to make BUY/SELL signal appear as options in the EA control panel: This s required because the stategy can only work fo BUYs or SELLs on different indices and not both at the same time
I need help with updating my indicator i followed the steps but still not working who knows how and can show me
Hi there, i am a little confused about the history feature. The following sourcecode is showing me active orders as well. I tried to study the reference but i was not able to solve my problem. How is it possible to avoid a result of active orders? My objective is just to see closed orders. Thanks a
Hello. I want to smooth one of my custom indicator buffers . What is "weightsum"? and which variable should I pass to it? int LinearWeightedMAOnBuffer( const int rates_total, const int prev_calculated, const int begin, const int period, const double & price[], double &
There are lost of e.sites suggesting what to do looking for lower latency like this: Reduce Max Bars This should help lighten your computer’s processing load leading to quicker responses. Open MT4/MT5 Select Tools > Options > Charts . Find the Max Bars in Chart, lowering the number by 50%. You can
  Volume on Price chart  (15   1 2)
Hello: Anyone know how you can enter the Tick Volume on the price chart. The usual thing is that it is always in a separate window. Is there an indicator that performs this function? Thank you
Can someone tell me how I can transfer my personal indicators to the current Meta Trader 4/5 platform. The program does not allow me access for drag and drop or to insert from the program files
Hi during these corona flawed days/weeks/months/years/decades I have a lot of time: I discovered a little problem in the MQL5 documentation. In MQL5 Reference / List of MQL5 Constants there is an entry POSITION_COMMISSION Commission PositionGetDouble But I cannot find this information in MQL5
  VPS for MT4  (9)
hi, i have a quetion. I wanted to try the free version before renting the VPS on MT4 , But it's not working. i confused . Is only MT5 required for VPS to work? thank you
Hello, I would like to ask sellers how did they make their EA, or other products popular in market? i searched but couldn't find satisfying answer. Any tips or ideas would be helpful. I get a message like this before, it is a scam for sure <Deleted> How they get these informations , if they true