General - page 460

Hi guys, I think, I have found a bug. Issue: - During and after opening a position with Trade.Sell() the tester does not find the symbol information anymore. - After opening a position there is no possibility to close it with Trade.PositionClose(). I attach all the relevant information to analyze
If you upload a library in the marketplace ,for sale or for free ,can it then be used on products sold in this market ? [im seeing an activations count ,hence the question... So ,hypothetically ,if the library has 5 activations ,and the product that uses the library is sold five times does the
Good day. So in the Freelance there is the above developer X, my question is with Projects at the end there is a 33% what does it stand for? I understand the rest but that 33% is a question mark to me
I have subscribed to a signal which has been profiled as a top performing signal, and for days and weeks i have not been getting any returns , no trades etc. What can i do in this case and what precautions do i need to take so i dont land into same problems in future? Regards Kodjo
I am copying a signal provider. His total balance is 2.5K and mine is 2K. He is using a leverage of 200 and i am using 500. he open a trade and his lot size was .05 and the same trade when copied to my profile the lot size is .03 . If i am using a high leverage my lot size should be higher than his
Dear All, A friend of mine would like to copy my trades in his Metatrader Account. Can you please show a way forward how I can share my Metatrader account with him? Thank you in advance
Hi Im new here so hello all can anyone advise whats happening here please? is there something i should be doing? regards Steve
I have a small custom class and I create an array from instances of that class. I need to use a function that adds or updates the elements of that array and I get "Invalid pointer access error" when I call that function. The code is compilable but when started in the MT4 client gives that error
Please explain the process step by step
I can get log in MQL5 directly with my email and password, but am unable to log into MQL5 via MT4. It would not accept my password. I am puzzled. Can someone advise me what to do
Hi folks - Can anyone shed some light on why I am not able to display the integrated MQL economic calendar within my MT5 platform?? The calendar when selected within the toolbox is blank. Many thanks!
Gentlement Please let me know, how to change the lot size in copy trading? Thanks
Hi Huys I have the library for WFA and till days ago it was working perfect. At the momento I got a this message : WARNING: To use the features of the WalkForwardOptimizer MT5 library, it must be contracted on the MQL5.com website I already uninstall and install again the MT5, I used another PC (
When I try to set the Styler's style to anything different than 'MetaQuotes' the MetaEditor application freezes. I'm using version 5.00 build 2755. Did anybody else experienced this and found a solution for it
HI Folks, wanted to see if anyone here can help me. Here is my scenario: when I open my MT5 the calendar tab is completely empty. I have installed MT5 from my broker "Darwinex" and also the generic one from Metaquotes website, both instance's calendar tab is completely empty and never populates. My
Hi, I am trying to include the following logic in my EA and would like help; If the result of the last transaction is TakeProfit - Wait 5 minutes to start the next operation. If the result of the last transaction is StopLoss - Wait 5 minutes to start the next operation. If the result of the last
Hello - I am running the MT5 profiler and when I stop it, the Profiler tab does not show up in the Metaeditor toolbox. Has anybody else had this problem or can assist me? Thanks AT
  FileClose  (2)
Hello, i have problems with file close, I read a file, and close it after bool FileLesen( string filename, string KommeVon) { ResetLastError (); bool value = 0 ; int file_handle= FileOpen (filename, FILE_READ | FILE_CSV ); if (file_handle!= INVALID_HANDLE ) {
Is it possible to change the time displayed on the Market Watch screen? It's displaying GMT +2 but I need it to be GMT
Hi, I am used to the <name removed > copier which works very well for MT5 and MT4. Now I do also use an MT5 32 bit version with specific EA and need to copy from there to MT4. <name removed> copiers do not work in this case.....do you have any idea if there is a free copier available for 32 bit MT5
I am writing this post to inquire about something i came across using the backtester when performing algorithmic trading on mql5. When using indicators like Ichimoku for example, we realise there is a discrepancy between the value the Ichimoku produces and the line shown on the chart. I would like
Hi there. I'm so new to MT4. Just subscribed to a Signal and VPN. Some trades open every few minutes. I'm not sure if these trades are from my signal provider or they are being initiated by the AutoTrading feature in MT4 since I had clicked this feature few times. I checked the webpage of my signal
Hi guys, I'm wondering if the subject of this post is something possible. I live in Brazil and I am not finding a way to include real time DOW or NASDAQ tickers (for example) in my Market Watch. Is there a way? Thanks and cheers, Guilherme
Computer chess evolved a lot since Deep Blue won against Kasparov in 1997. Now computers are 600 ELO points stronger then any human being and no point in matching between them and any world champion. Computer chess contest are being held regularly, and the top chess softwares of last years are
Hi, My terminal regularly goes into "scanning network for access points" mode and then auto selects one with slow ping (3rd or 4th in the list)!! I keep selecting the fastest access point and after a while the terminal goes back to the slowest!!! Seems a helpful feature but somehow it does the
Hi, I try to add my mobile number but i don't receive any code also telegram option is not valid how to solve this issue
[Deleted]
  A demo account as an indicator.  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I suggest a simple strategy for cross rates of pairs: EurUsd , AudUsd, NzdUsd, GbpUsd. Open a demo for one cross, for example EurAud. Buy or sell 0.1 lots of EurUsd and AudUsd at any time. Then wait for the balance to become $100 or $ -100, it does not matter. Now watch the proportion. For example
I've created a load of MT5 profiles for Forex, yet when I load a profile I get another one, for example I load my GBP charts the platform loads all my 8 Hour charts. This incorrect loading is also reflected in the data folder files
I am new to MT5 and coding so I can't restart mt5 from the trading terminal after copying an example EA to expert folder. Though, the ea showed on the expert folder but I can't backtest because it doesn't show up among other example EAs so I would choose to backtest. I need help please
Yes, we should ignore the freelancer overdue statistic.No, the overdue statistic is vitally important.