General - page 449

Hello! I have an issue with Meta Trader last day because the Profit column in the Trade tab is not updating accordingly to the real situation. The number stays frozen as it was when I relaunched the software. I have already restarted PC. The connection seems ok and the ticks are working. What is the
i signed up for signals to my mt4 account, however it wasn't receiving signals so i changed it to another mt4 account however, when changing it the login for receiving the signals was incorrect. is there anyway someone can override the subscription and change it to a login that i give before a week
I'm subscribed to a signal, and it appears that there were a coupe of signals that were opened and closed that aren't appearing on their trading history. It also appears that there are more losses that don't seem to be appearing as well. I'm just wondering if there is a way they can manipulate the
Hello, I am on a mql5 VPS server. And I am copying a signal. It is only giving me negative profit for 2 straight days. The owner says " you are copying another exchange high leads to the copy delay. I can show you the pass view bot is really ok if you copy from another exchange it is very easy to
mql5\Scripts\Export_Summary_By_Days.mq5(12,11) : error 106: can't open 'MQL5\Include\Trade\DealInfo.mqh' include file mql5\Scripts\Export_Summary_By_Days.mq5(74,4) : error 256: 'CDealInfo' - undeclared identifier mql5\Scripts\Export_Summary_By_Days.mq5(74,14) : error 256: 'deal' - undeclared
The title says it all really.. I've had a couple of notifications on MT5 iphone app today telling me someone in different locations is accessing my account, it also says they're accessing it on an iPhone 12 which I don't have. Is there some sort of two factor authorisation on here where you need a
  Connection status colors.  (14   1 2)
Hi, where I can find what differnt colors mean in Connection status in the status bar of terminal? Thanks.
What’s the difference between currency trading and cryptocurrency trading? And which one is better?” First fact: The foreign currency exchange (or Forex) market and the cryptocurrency market are separate. These markets have unique aspects that make them appealing to traders. The Forex market is the
I have trouble going left by clicking the home button on my Dell Laptop
Hi, I want to open a new account, but List of brokers is quite limited for me. I have tried adding brokers, but nothing, so my list looks like this
Hi there - I decided I wanted to start using a signal, so I set up a new MT5 account (my other one is through a UK broker and so didn't think I could use that account). I subscribed to the signal, subscribed to the server, but have realised it's on the demo account. I have tried to set-up a new live
i get this message on journal signal - synchronization failed processing of trade actions disabled and i cant receive any signal
Hello Can someone explain why i cannot trade for a amount for example 0.25 lot of gbpusd? Thank you shaoh
hello i want to add specific text label to rectangle box edge . this is part of source code what i found and want to add specific text like "Support Line". ObjectCreate(s,OBJ_RECTANGLE,0,0,0,0,0); ObjectSet(s,OBJPROP_TIME1,t1); ObjectSet(s,OBJPROP_PRICE1,BuferDn1[i]);
Hi , I want to learn MQL5 language. Can anyone please help me. From where should I start? Thanks
Dear experienced traders Is that possible to download all symbols' tick in every timeframe together? Do you know any tool work for this. I used to use Ctrl+U to download them 1 by 1... Thank you in advance and all the best for you
After an update which is the only thing I can think of, the rented indicator I purchased stopped working on the platform and when I try to add it to the template it won't add or show up on the indicator list when right clicking on the chart. Wondering if there is a way to check and trouble shoot
I would like to top up my MQL5 account using PayPal, but I can no longer find that option and my credit cards are being refused. Any ideas on what is going on
I have one open position and one pending position ... I have enough margin but I dont want pending position to open when I already have one open position running.. I want to use buy stop or sell stop but I dont want to run two orders at same time even when I have enough margin... can you tell me how
I recently purchased Idea pro gold, i ran it from my terminal the had a computer update that required a restart. When i reopened MT4 I could not launch the EA. It has a gray diamond next to it. I went back into the market and launched it from there. Its working now but it still has a grey diamond
  For MQL5  (1)
I sent money, why cant instal. Why didn't reply me
Hi I Start study about MQL4 and MQL5 and I want create Ichimoku for tutorial, But the kumo not fill color as I want. I user the histogram but the final result not work correctly. this is my code: SenkuABuffer[i] = (T + K)/ 2 ; highest = high[ ArrayMaximum (high,i,SenkuB)]; lowest = low[
  S/L  (2)
My two trade executions were stopped out but the market never came close to m S/L. How is this possible
I would like to abandon EA that I bought and just copy a signal , I found what is equal to my funds since from the very beginning as I planned
A few days ago I have subscribed a signal but it doesent't copied to my account. What should I do in this situation? It has cost me 38 USD. If I unsubscribe the signal can I have me money back proportionally
Hello, I used Tradingview, but because of the costs, i want to switch to MT5. And MT5 has a lot of advantages i experienced! I practiced this a long time (MT5), but i cannot get used to the default scrolling thru the charts (sorry i am not English). What i want is that the y-axe scale thus not size
Hello, I have this problem, figured maybe there is something updated with the search? It is difficult to use this site without the search. I was hoping somebody could tell me why that is or look into it. Thanks in advance
i have an XMultralow micro account. The balance was 608 dollars. And I used a signal with a balance of $30000. The signal opened 2.3lot of transactions, but my micro account opened 0.1lot of transactions. (Minimum number of XMultallow micro accounts is 0.1) How can I solve this problem? my Use no
my mt4 account is copying someone's signals in here but i want to change this account to another account .. the account relates to fxopen company but i want to change it to an account relates to exness company
  close code  (3)
I am trying to generate stoploss code. If 1% loss occurs, the position should be closed. but I want it according to the closing price. that is, not just any price in the bar. The position should be closed only if the closing price is at 1% loss