General - page 457

I noticed that BMP objects are loaded after objects such as text, rectangles, etc. How to include, a background object (.bmp) and an object in the front. I understand that, you add objects, they overlap the creation order. But note that, although I create an object of type BMPFILE, only when the
please i deposited on mql5 community thinking it would reflect in my trade account so i could trade with it but , its not working i still see a demo as broker even when i have a real account. please how do i transfer to my real account or back into my visa/ master card account
Hello traders, I don't know how to increase my signal reliability, why is so low? Please, Could you help me? Thanks in advance. Regards, PabloCT <Deleted>
Hey Guys, I have done some research to find a broker to run my EA in the past couple of months. Already have some names in the list, but an interesting point I have heard/watched/read is that is some brokers close the account of extremely profitable clients due to the business strategies and plans
[Deleted]
I've bought an EA recently, and it shows ridiculous returns on backtesting. Is there any way I can know if it is reading history? I've heard it is possible to detect it from the Windows Resource Monitor, but I'm not sure how
Hello, would it be possible to plot a robot on the graph without the parameter window appearing? I mean, it will be plotted directly, straight for execution. I noticed that the function ChartApplyTemplate () applies a model to a chart, where the robot does not need parameters for initialization. I
Hi, My profits are not recorded and trading is not running
Posting polls Posting forum topics Posting comments Adding a product in market Adding a signal Posting jobs Doing jobs Participating in the cloud network I dont know
Can anyone tell me where I can get an indicator that will display the currency price at which two MA's cross Thanks Ken
Hi, need to update new mobile number but old number already out of service, how can I modify it
Hello everyone i wanted to know that if a signal provider we are subscribed to takes a trade on his mobile app mt4 does it get copied to our trading accounts or has to be from pc
Hi folks, I see that some pairs can't be dragged and dropped on the chart. I see a denied button for some reasons. Have to do it like 5 times or more to see the pair on chart? Is there a way to resolve the issue? Sakib
can't change candle stick colours on webarchive... using mac computers if i right click on properties it only shows to change background colours
mt5.initialize () Opens the MT5 terminal/platform if it was not already open # shut down connection to the MetaTrader 5 terminal mt5 . shutdown () Closes the connection I am looking for a way of closing/shutting down the MT5 terminal/platform
hi everybody how do i read the code that Telegram bot users write and send it to my bot?? (see the pictures) i want to read the strings that send from users.. thank you
  Broker  (2)
Does anyone have experience using the broker <Deleted>? Thx
Hi everyone, The profit ratio of my signal is wrong, may I know how to fix it? <Deleted> My Initial Deposit of this signal is 5,000.00 USD, and the profit is around 5,129.14 USD. So the profit ratio should be above 100% but it shown 37% now. Thanks all
I have to enter this into the metatester agent in order to sell computing time.
I'd like to make an Android App to improve the trading productivity, but I don't know how to connect MT5 Broker and get the chart data. Somebody please help me a guide or documents
Hello, I lost/forgot my MT5 Demo account password and now I can not access the platform. My ID is OK but the password is absent, how can I find it. I do not have the e-mail when registering so this is also not an option for me, please help
Created an EA with mt5 editor compiled it and tested it ,test worked but when i try attach it to live account it disappears
Good day all, Anyone here knows if a signal profile was being low rate and removed from public, Is there a way to find out what is the problem and try to increase the rating so that it will be back to public? Thank you Sincerely, Me
  obj_trendbyangle  (1)
Hello sir/mam can any one help me please to have a ray with angle from the last High green candle ( any time frame )
Few minutes ago, I enter mql5.com. Then I shocked. But I go to forum, that's ban message changed. Now. This ban message disappeared. Now everything fine. I joined mql5.com long ago. So if I banned 10 years. It will really heavy shock to me. :)
I've seen some other languages like mql5 , but they were really basic and did not permitted the study of the order book ; like , they didn't had equivalent for "a=book[0].volume" for example , just to give an idea. Is there any other trading programming language that has a equivalent for these kind
from this weekend for i dont know which reasons i cant add my paid indicators on chart. They were all working fine till this weekend. i do have them in my indicators folder, but nothing happened when i try to add them. I download again from market the same indicators, even they are already exit in
1.) Cant download ea for mt4 from mql5 website. when i click download, it asks if i have mt4, i click yes and nothing happens. 2.) I cant open "market" on the mt4 mac app, when i click on market its just a white screen 3.) cant log into mql5 community on mt4 app, when i click file and click "log
  brokers  (3)
What is the difference between ECN and standard broker
  order delay  (7)
hello all i have developed an EA which catches boom candles on deriv mt5 broker on the boom 500 sythentic index... the problem is that my orders are delayed when accepted by the broker which causes losses on my side. in most cases my tp and stop losses are reqouted ..can i perhaps have the order
This EA has been running normally for a long time,So I'm going to sell it,but there is a problem on Automatic validation.I've been waiting for a long time, but It doesn't show up,So I don't know what the problem。Can the official staff answer this?