General - page 450

my mt4 account is copying someone's signals in here but i want to change this account to another account .. the account relates to fxopen company but i want to change it to an account relates to exness company
  close code  (3)
I am trying to generate stoploss code. If 1% loss occurs, the position should be closed. but I want it according to the closing price. that is, not just any price in the bar. The position should be closed only if the closing price is at 1% loss
  Install problem  (1)
Hello, I purchased on 8th February 2021 but not allowed to install. Pls Info
I had my VPS upgraded, it would not let me download my EA, said I had no activations left, so I paid via community website. I cannot even contact technical assistance as it keeps giving me an error message. Can someone help me with how to contact technical assistance
Hello friends . I have a problem setting the trading volume value in the alarm section The default value for volume is 1000000.00 but this value is too small I want to change this value ??? please help me
Hi i want to copy my trade from broker x and past to breker y at the same time copy trade from another broker to put in my broker. is that possible
I need help trying to select the last two opening prices in mql5, I have used several code configurations, and the closest thing I could do was, if I open orders only on one asset, the values match, but when I open on several assets, the values are incorrect
Hi guys new here I subbed to a signal for 40$ as I thought it'd help me but then read the news where he said do not buy unless deposit is at least 5k or 2.5k so I don't know what to do right now. Ive cancelled it but my money is lost, is there any way to get it back? i only bought it an hour ago
Code: bool NoTradesToday() { datetime today = iTime ( NULL , PERIOD_D1 , 0 ); for ( int i=OrdersHistoryTotal()- 1 ; i>= 0 ; i--) { if (! OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY)) continue ; if (OrderSymbol() != _Symbol )
Hi I am coding an EA for Bollingerbands. I want to use CopyBuffer but this function is not chooseable. Only CopyTime, Rate, etc. How can I use CopyBuffer? or is their a different Function that works the same? Thank u in advance
Hello, Having one issue everything seems ok untill it goes through StringSplit function . Can anyone please help? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void OnChartEvent ( const int id, const long &lparam, const double &dparam
string cookie = NULL, headers; // response = NULL;  bool sucess = false;  char post[], resultReq[];  string result;  int res;  string mainURL1 = "http://localhost:8080/Jatin_Team/index.jsp?action=";   //--- to enable access to the server, you should add URL "https://www.google.com/finance"  //---...
Can MQL5 copy trades from brokers by reading the book of offers
Hi, I want to change the phone number but it indicates that the other phone number is already existing !!! I want to detach it from the other account (which I no longer use) to link it to my current account! is it possible ? thanks
AM trying to synchronize my EA settings but unable to connect to VPS. Tried loggin to MQL5 or click on register a VPS but am unable to connect to one. ANy one can help me on this pelase
Please, see the code example to replicate the mistake. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| 201022_083730.mq5 | //| 2019-2020, dimitri pecheritsa | //|
I want to create a EA that can read news? Is it possible
Is it possible to reassign (or re-register) a virtual server from one broker account to another. I had regsitered a virtual server with a broker and would like to move it to another broker account - is that possible
My broker has just migrated my account to another server. Editing the signal, the server field is not editable but connection on the old one cannot work of course. Is there any way to change it
I have given a given a negative star rating for a product. How can I undo this? Because the EA started trading now and I gave the negative star because it did not open trades for a few days, although the backtest did open many trades in the same period. <Deleted>
I'm an EA seller My EA has been sold, my EA is for manual backtest in strategy mode only, not for the real graphs, the problem is that when someone downloads my demo version of EA, they got fully functional. So, I want to limit them to use only some function. what should I do
  Syntax help  (2)
Hello, I'm not super good with understanding C++ and mt5 so this is probably super simple but I'm getting a '<' illegal operation use on line 45 and 49 as well as some operator expected on 51. Can anyone help me with this? #include<Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; bool Cross_Below = false ; void
Is the crypto market closed on Saturdays or Sundays? He won't let me trade and I see the graphs frozen same as the market watch froze at the market bid without moving or working
MT4 Platform is more usefull, MT5 Platform has more features, I am waiting for an additional platform for my decision , MT6 Platform, An other platform is best for forex currencies , like Currenex or Ninja x, etc, I have no choice , every platform is well
Hello I rented pipfinite trend pro indicator and added a review sometime ago. I just noticed that my review is actually not visible. Also I am not able to edit. Since I paid for a rent of this indicator , I reserve a right to edit my review and it is visible to all. Rent is expired but I want to
..... and does it mean that "personal documents " and "selfie" have to be included in registration for the "created signal" to work . that for the signal to become fully operative you have to register as a "seller"
  Lot size  (2)
I'm trying to find out if I get the signal service what's the size of lot will be on my account? will it be as same as the signal provider or can I customize it
Why is it natural that after how long after not opening the Crypto market on Saturday and Sunday <Deleted> is open without notice? This cost me a lot of money and I demanded compensation