recover lost password from mobile demo account

hi

i created on my MT4 mobile app a new demo account but forgot to copy the login datas (passwords), all i have left is login number and email address i registered with but no password and no investor password.

how can i get it back? it's very important!

thanks!!

Create the other demo account.
Many brokers are proposing the demo accounts, and you can create them as many as you want for example.

Sergey Golubev:
Create the other demo account.
Many brokers are proposing the demo accounts, and you can create them as many as you want for example.

i know, but i have important data on this account i NEED to restore. how can i recover the password? thanks

bosslife:

i know, but i have important data on this account i NEED to restore. how can i recover the password? thanks

No idea ... it depends on the broker - some brokers are sending the account details to email for example.

my demo account number93567961 metaQUOTES-DEMO

REAL ACCOUNT50229002

HOW DO I MAKE A WITHDRAWAL PLEase

and how can i withdraw if he refuses to give me excess to withdraw

Kobus Swart:

my demo account number93567961 metaQUOTES-DEMO

REAL ACCOUNT50229002

HOW DO I MAKE A WITHDRAWAL PLEase

You cannot make a withdrawal from a demo account.

MQL5.com is not a broker nor offers real trading accounts, if this is about a real trading account withdrawal, contact your broker.

The bank is refusing to credit my account with my Monopoly bank notes.

bosslife:

hi

i created on my MT4 mobile app a new demo account but forgot to copy the login datas (passwords), all i have left is login number and email address i registered with but no password and no investor password.

how can i get it back? it's very important!

thanks!!

your login and password information are available on brokers website

So I have reset my password on pc, but my mobile will not take it. Is there a direct customer service number?

Maggie1960:
So I have reset my password on pc, but my mobile will not take it. Is there a direct customer service number?
It is related to your mobile and I think no any customer service will deal with your mobile and with your mobile service provider in your country sorry (especially if we are talking about personal passwords for example).
Reason: