General - page 462

.  (3)
Why can I not make a new order in any of the pairs? My connection is fine, and I have logged in and out again, but it still will not let me order. I do have a demo account but did a dozen orders the other week trying to play through some indicators and nothing was an issue. What's happening
Does MetaTrader take a commission on the subscription of 30 USD or the 30 USD is fully returned to us
Trying to buy from market here and the only option that works for me is PayPal, but now it doesnt even show up as an option. Also depositing to top up account does not show the option. Only to withdraw from mql5 account does it show up. I have always used paypal in the past
[Deleted]
How do I not lose trades? How do I win trades in Forex
Hello all, I would like to be able to launch the StrategyTester, so I can program backtests in different dates/currencies and leave the computer testing over night. Is there anyone that coud help with this? This is my code: #import "shell32.dll" int ShellExecuteW( int hwnd, string operation, string
  Forex volume  (1)
I have been trying to find here on Forum but i was not able to get any info so i must ask again. There are so many ideas regarding Forex volume from different people: For example: \\ Forex is counting the number of executed trades on each broker// But from what i know, Forex volume is nothing more
Note lot size on trade 49231022 and trade 49231032 ----both from MQL5 Vps
Hello I would add a signal on SuperForex (SuperFin Corp) Real server, but on mql5 I find only ECN server. Anyone can help me
  What, again?  (98   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
All statistics - ratings, reviews, downloads, purchases - are gone
hi hi to all, I'm new one in the community. I started with Metatrader for MQL5. In a program update, something happened and the platform crashed. My mistake, i uninstalled it and installed it again. Unfortunately, the result was to create a new demo account and to loose all my files (scripts
Hello When we put an alt code symbol (e.g. alt+31 ▼) in a string, it shows "?" instead of "▼" Print ( "▼" ); // won't print ▼ How can we see characters and symbols properly
Hi, I would like to create an Advisor Robot to trade using the Keltner channel indicator but I'm not being able to access the upper and lower bands of it through it's handle. I'm using the keltnet_channel315.ex5 indicator that's available in the library but I have not found a way to directly
Hello there. I am not a programmer and I need help in order to do something that may be could be easy for somebody of you. I want to see the RSI and the Stochastic indicators into the same window, including in the program the IndicatorCounted(), to optimize the calculation. I am thinking that could...
Buongiorno, vorrei acquistare il servizio VPS ma il sistema non mi da la possibilità di selezionare il pulsante "avanti". Come puoi vedere dall'allegato, i fondi nel conto sono lì e ho volato "d'accordo". where am i wrong? Grazie
hi, i really need to know the mql rules about this topic. it seems i don't know them so my money blocked and all my product selling stop suddenly. its a shock to my business in mql. so i must prevent this to happen again. can someone provide me a list of the operations that cause this problem for a
  Activation reset  (2)
Hi! I rented an EA about 3 months ago and now I want to rent it again(or maybe purchase it permanently), I have only 1 activation left. Will activation numbers reset to 5 after I rent the EA again
Hello guys. I have recently find out that we can have access to futures data on MT5 thru AMP broker, which is great. 1.What about futures data for MT4? 2.Does anyone knows a way to get data for MT4? 3.Are they any brokers doing that? 4. Or,are there any legal issues if I will hire a programmer to
datetime dt; /* init dt */ StringFormat ( "datetime = %s;" , TimeToString (dt, TIME_DATE | TIME_SECONDS )); If I use the TimeToString function, I get time in 12-hours format . The output looks like this: datetime = 03 : 35:00 ; First: what I do not like about this output is that I don't know whether
  VPS service  (2)
Hi, can someone tell me how many trading MT4 /MT5 accounts I can run simultaneously on the MQL5 standard VPS service? kr J
every time i write my MQL5 community user and password this screen appears, it don't wanna log in
If i order to code a ea by freelance, can i sell it on the market after? What would happen if the the developer also sells it as he obviously has the source code? Is there any way to avoid this
some one help me to how change this email in my robot. photo bellow thx
looking for remote copy trade software/EA that can doing copytrade from master account to slave thru the internet
Hello, as you can see i had a loss (wich was realy small) in november wich MT5 interpreted as 100% loss becouse my balance was not updated and was 0 when i had the loss so mt5 interpreted correctly as a 100% loss, turns out that that loss messed a lot with my statistics so i would like to know if
MY client terminal, account,settings,launched EAs,ans VPS Subscription suddenly went off BECAUSE I FOERCED CLOSE MY PC. while i was able to acess my trade account back by downloading fresh MT4 from my broker site, i have not been able to get my VPS SUBSCRIPTION RESTORED, including all EAs. i dont
  MT4 and drawdown  (1)
Is it possible to have on the MT4 smartphone app the drawdown in % ? Thanks
Hi, I have a question guys. I am afraid someone hack ea after rent or sell on mql. is it possible
Hi, I'm trying to register an account as source of signals. I plan to use those signals for my other account, not for other people. Real account that is. But the Account resgistration was not approved. This is the message I get, ''Authorization failed. Please check trading account data''. Can anyone
Hello guys, I'm trying to create an element that writes the profit from the last transaction above on the candle that ended the transaction. So far I've been able to get here, but I still haven't been able to make it do what I need. void DrawProfit() { double profit = 0 ; ulong ticket;