General - page 453

Hi, I am a seasoned python programmer but a novice in all things FOREX and MT5. I am trying to create a program to log the last closing position in an array for the purpose of creating an SMA and EMA indicator. How can I access the last "CANDLESTICK" data that just immediately occurred (within
why financial operation are limited on my account
Hello everybody I would like to create a custom symbol and found that i have more data from my provider then actually needed. MT5 only needs the following data: Additionally, in my case I have the number of long and short trades per minute and would like to implement this data into my Custom symbol
Hi I have purchased an indicator called the <Deleted> worth 49$ yesterday and I still don't have access to that indicator in my MT4. Can you please help me out
I have a array of structs and need to update some values there. When I update the values by reference, the struct is updated, but the struct in the array is not. I know that is a C behavior, but I was unable to find a good way to do this update. Do you have some way to properly update structs in an
There used to be an option to be able to sort by reviews that way I can try only the most trusted EA's. I'm not interested in using a strategy that someone just cooked up last night. There was a top downloaded EA I remember a while ago last time I searched that contained hundreads of strategies as
[Deleted]
Hallo For some reason my username is crazy long ... https://www.mql5.com/en/users/ auto_d86d09613336xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx And I am not sure why it is like that because I only signed up with my name and surname and email. It causes no issues when logging into the website because I can use my email. I
Hello I would like to delete my profile , can you tell me how to do thanks
Hello, I am using MQL5 desktop version. I have a demo account and it was working normally until Friday, ie all charts were online. Everything is standing today. In the lower right corner where the connection is visible, I have 0 / 0Kb. Is it possible to do something about it to make everything work
Im looking for a Broker with 0 spread und 1:500 leverage for my Expert Advisor Fxcore 100 . im using now HFMarkets but it gives me only 1:30 :( kann someone help me please . thank you . ich benutze einen EA FXcore 100 und suche gerade einen Broker mit einem hebel 1:500 und 0 spread , habe ein konto
I don't know if I'm in the right place. I signed up on MT5 and opened an account with ... Broker. I sent some money. I have had some gains. But now they won't let me withdraw any money. They would like me to pay before taxes. I was most likely scammed. Can someone help me? Who should I contact
Hello all, I want to regist signal with broker: " LiteForex-ECN.com" but not choose broker: " LiteForex-ECN.com" in form regist signal. Please help me! Thanks and best regards
How long does it take for my signal to subscribe to other customers
Dear Sirs, I purchased a lot of EAs with this account. But now I can not download, install and update the paid EAs. Do I still have to pay something, or what I have to do? According to the instruction of Mr. Sergey from the Forum, I did every thing, but it does not help to solve the problem. I
  2 MT5 accounts  (4)
I have 2 MT5 accounts with the same broker. Both are listed in my Navigator tab. If I make changes on the 1 account and switch to the other account, the changes are copied there as well. How can I keep the graphs and EA's differently between the 2 accounts
  How to minimize your losses?  (49   1 2 3 4 5)
How to minimize your losses During trading activity , after we open any order to the market , we will faced with the risk ,because actually price moving very dynamic , and among trader have plan how to minimize their losses , there are few...
Hi In myfxbook for exemple I have my account history since January 2021. But when I create private signal on this account (2 days ago) I have only history since April. Why? Thanks 🙏 for all
Hi, Please kindly cancel my last activation of <...> that I activated on my working PC by mistake
Hello how can i create a system when main account open a trade sub account also open this trade in mt5
I have a Python program that accesses a CFD platform via the Python / MT5 interface. Everything actually works as it should (e.g. logging in, querying courses, etc.). Only when I try to place an order on the CFD platform from the Python program via the Metatrader5 interface does it unfortunately
I just start getting error when I try to connect to my signal provider ? Signal - connect to 142.215.208.237:443 through proxy failed from windows 10 MT4 desktop app. any suggestion to solve this
Hello, can you recommend a good strategy tester please? I am willing to pay for it. The strategy testers I have used don't let me use all the indicators
I thought this would be intuitive and easy. Can not find this EA I just bought. It was downloaded to my MT4 platform supposedly. And activated. Perhaps it is invisible. Please help me locate this. Thank you. Floyd38 FOUND. Thank you
Hello there. I m trying to add my EA to the platform. it is showing me validation fail . The message is test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found When back testing the algorithm for the same day time found a error no ticks generated. to day is 29-04-2021 and testing for the same date so
Hello everyone! I am using Buy method: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary/tradeclasses/ctrade/ctradebuy It's necessary to inform those variables: bool Buy( double volume, // position volume const string symbol= NULL , // symbol double price= 0.0
It was on Friday of the Championship's first week that the trading robot of Andrey Barinov (Wahoo) occupied the fifth place in TOP-10. Andrey is a newcomer in the Championship but he has already managed to execute more than 100 orders in Jobs and develop a dozen of products for Market. We have...
i know how to use open different terminals when downloading MT4 from a broker, however the ea i use requires build 1320, so i've had to download only the executable terminal.exe file, i want to have 2 different terminal.exe which allow me to have different trading accounts. can someone advise me
I have downloaded and installed Metatester 5 agents. I have also associated my MQL5.com account with the Metatester manager and had checked the box to sell computing power. I am seeing this image. But number of test passed is 0 ? Why ? I am doing something wrong ?
Hello, i have an problem and cant figure out the sloution. Im trying to get the Index/Position of the Highest and lowest Candle. For example if the Highest Candle is Positioned befor the Lowest Candle or behind it
I'm looking to do joint ventures with other coders but want to know if its possible for within mql5 to setup a split payments system. So, for each product I sell rather than me receiving 80% payment, i get 40% and the other coder gets 40% or is this something I would have to do manually after