Webhook url with mt4

Hello Everyone,
I wanted to know ... Is it possible to hit webhook url with mt4? I want to hit webhook with json syntax,,, Is it possible ?

Thanks in advanced
Suhas

Suhas Patil: I wanted to know ... Is it possible to hit webhook url with mt4? I want to hit webhook with json syntax,,, Is it possible ?
No, not with standard MQL code, neither in MT4 nor in MT5.

Suhas Patil:
Hello Everyone,
I wanted to know ... Is it possible to hit webhook url with mt4? I want to hit webhook with json syntax,,, Is it possible ?

Thanks in advanced
Suhas
What do you mean exactly by "to hit webhook url with MT4" ? what are you trying to achieve ?

Alain Verleyen: What do you mean exactly by "to hit webhook url with MT4" ? what are you trying to achieve ?

A web-hook is when one establishes a callback URL where for example push messages are send from the web-service to the client instead of the client polling the service to collect data.

Fernando Carreiro:

A web-hook is when one establishes a callback URL where for example push messages are send from the web-service to the client instead of the client polling the service to collect data.

I know what a webhook is. I am asking what the OP wants to achieve as his formulation "to hit a webhook url" is rather vague. There are a lot of different possibilities.

I want to send signals through bot service... right now that bot only support tradingview but d owner of the bot told me if you hit webhook url in mt4 you can send signals through my bot .... that signals will be generate in clients accounts directly

Suhas Patil:

I want to send signals through bot service... right now that bot only support tradingview but d owner of the bot told me if you hit webhook url in mt4 you can send signals through my bot .... that signals will be generate in clients accounts directly

From trading view to mt4 you will need a server .

Its trading view that sends data to the webhook adress in your case if i understood correctly

Suhas Patil:

Sorry but it's still unclear.

TradingView is offering a Webhook API. You can use it from MT4, just use WebRequest.

But of course MT4 can't be the receiver, at least not easily.

Reason: