General - page 452

I want to create a function that takes the string and returns the enum, but this function gives the following error. how can i convert string to enum? error: begining bracket expected enum TIMEFRAME( string timeframe) { if (timeframe== "H1" ) return ( PERIOD_H1 ); else if (timeframe==
  Errors  (4)
New to coding, running off old problems.. how do I understand these errors? Some operator expected.....what does it mean, why do they usually show up? Also undecleared identifier, when its seems like its identified. I got some idea of it, but can't seem to pin point them and they seem to be common
  Central Moving Average  (44   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi, can somebody make an indicator from this formula. It's the formula of central moving average
Is it possible for a client to cancel an order after more than 7 days have passed and the seller already withdrew the funds from mql5
Dear community / MQL5 moderators, I have bought the product below, and still have 8 activations. Now the product has been removed from the market, I am ok with this if there is a problem with the author or the author wants to remove it. BUT, I paid for 10 activations. Why the hell customers who
Hi guys I'm having a problems with the indicator that i recently rented from Arturo Lopez for a month it doesn't load then harmonacci patterns
When subscribing to a signal for copy trading, do we need to have a running MT5, e.g. do we need a VPS machine? Or will subscribers sync with providers even without an MT5 subscriber machine running? I am not sure whether the copying happens at the server level without the subscriber having the need
How can I cancel the payment to a EA seller, the funds is still LOCKED in MQL5 service wallet.. I purchased the EA and it doesnt work as per Demo account / Advertisment. The seller failed to resolve the issue and lacking of support ... Has been given him amber of time and response but still no reply
Hi, I have an issue with the automatic calculation of lot size. My broker is reporting leverage 1:1... which leads of course to wrong lot size in my signal subscription (0.08%), so the signal is always copied at the minimum lot size. Besides the calculations that are done automatically based on
Why isnt previous months gains showing on signal? The drawdown shows but not gains? This never used to happen
Hello, does anyone know if there is something like follows: I want a feature that a order that I set is valid until a certain pricelevel gets reached. For example: I set an alarm at a price level. And I want the orders I have set to be active until this alarm gets reached. Is there anything like
Hello everyone. I want to get the string or integer from BITMAP LABEL. Please help me... Thank you so much
I opened this post to create some guide on using WebMoney for Non Russian Bank Account Holder. In fact, I am doing this as I heard that PayPal will not come back as the part of Withdrawl method. Honestly, I am still trying to understand how webmoney works. As it is based on the Russian language +
Hi, my signal is perfectly configured, correct server and correct password, but the system has been disconnected for two days
[Deleted]
Is it normal that agents' user map always remain empty
Hello, I'm building a brokers web application and I want to integrate MT4/MT5 into the platform to enable our registered users do the following: Create trading accounts Manage their accounts (overview) and as many other functionalities from the API. I've looked at
i subscripted a signal and see the profit it not the same and trade time not same when do heavy check find also the price of symbol very different and all the copies not same at all
Hi Everyone, I rented an indicator and I do not see it under market in my purchased indicators. I am only seeing the expired version and it tells me either to buy again or rent. I need some help to rectify this
Hello, Why my signal suddenly not showing all the history? Please review and fix. Thank you
I bought an indicator, after install don't sent any signal and also there are a error in the signals. I try to contact the seller but he does not answer. What I have to do
When I go to mt 4 terminal section and I look at marketplace category I see that I have one purchased item. The item is something that I purchased several years ago. For some reason my recent purchase is not getting to my mt 4 platform, and yes I have tried downloading and installing from mql 5
Many signals appear as 'new signal' but with a history of sometimes more than 6 months. However their drawdown history only shows from the new starting date which is often no more than a few weeks. Why is the trading history present but the drawdown history not? And maybe the same applies to the
[Deleted]
  Blank window  (3)
When I selected the "Market" tab in the Terminal window, the window is blanked out. Other tabs like "Articles", Mailbox" , etc are OK. Because of blank Market window, I can not download indicators that I have purchased. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I purchased indicator 3 days ago. When I go to mql 5 community area, I do see the purchase that I made.When I click on install mt4 platform is opened and I see an area where I can purchase the indicator that I have already purchased. Is there anyone responsible for ensuring that transactions are
Good morning all. I am new to the community and new to trading. I would like to know if we can manually move the SL and TP on the MT5 application on Android or if we are obliged each time to return to our order and type it numerically. If possible, could someone please tell me how to do it? Thank
'Can you assist, I have logged on to MQL5 using facebook details but those details do not work when I log on to metatrader 4 and i have bought indicators
I have subscribed to a signal. The provider has a lot of open positions. My terminal (Journal) complains that it cannot synchronize these positions because the market is closed. Does this mean that when the market opens, my terminal will open a copy of each one of his open positions? I would have
Does anybody know the VAT number for Metaquotes LTD
Hello, I am on linux and have a virtual machine with windows on it where I run MT5 with an EA which has 10 activations. When I copy this virtual machine to my notebook and run it there, is a new activation used? What if I replace the SSD with the OS on my linux machine and run the virtual machine