Is ePayments safe? - page 3

Sayadi Achraf:

No. Its not working. I can't widhrawl my to mastercard and paypal don't support our contry.

Seems bitcoin is only solution for you if mql provide it.

It is another frustrusting event from epayment for all the legitimate users here.

Just curious if this FCA thing affects the sellers from mql5.com only or affecting every EPayment account holder like who are outside mql5.com ?

Young Ho Seo:

It is another frustrusting event from epayment for all the legitimate users here.

Just curious if this FCA thing affects the sellers from mql5.com only or affecting every EPayment account holder like who are outside mql5.com ?

I think - it is for every account holder (for example: I am not a seller from mql5.com).

Young Ho Seo:

https://www.coinspeaker.com/fca-epayments-suspend-operation-aml/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

FCA Orders ePayments to Suspend Operations Until AML Regulations Met
FCA Orders ePayments to Suspend Operations Until AML Regulations Met
  • Tolu Ajiboye
  • www.coinspeaker.com
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has ordered ePayments Systems Ltd to suspend all its operations based on a lapse in its anti-money laundering set procedures. This action will see thousands of registered account holders with the electronic money institution frozen and not able to transact until it meets the set standards by FCA. The news...

Antonis Michos:

https://www.coinspeaker.com/fca-epayments-suspend-operation-aml/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

thanks.

I strongly believe that ePayments situation its a result of stricter FCA regulation and monitoring after Brexit.

ePayments was following quite strict measures for its clients and was already enforcing tough criteria for new registrations, declining a high percentage of applications.

Nevertheless FCA found some loopholes in ePayments functionality and asks (demands) for even stricter measures in order to renew their approval.

It certainly not pleasent, but as I see it, ePayments has to evolve and meet FCA new higher standards in order to keep functioning under their regulation, providing even higher level of services.

I found the announcement about it on Russian forum -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Is ePayments all?

MetaQuotes , 2/20/02/20 8:40 p.m.

A very unpleasant situation, but here is the information at the moment from the words of the payment system:

EPayments agreed to suspend almost all activity.

The regulator requires toughening the already stringent requirements for compliance and for a number of areas. They will urgently do this in order to restart. All money is secured and everything is in the accounts, otherwise the license would be revoked.

The cards are estimated to start working in a few weeks incl the withdrawals, then the rest of the functionality will start working in several months with even more tightened compliance. EPayments is co-ordinating the activity with the regulator.

Sergey Golubev:

I found the announcement about it on Russian forum -

I don't like the weeks/months timeline Sergey, I hope its not true.

Do you think ePayments will be restored here on MQL5 once it starts operating again? 

Laszlo Tormasi:
Do you think ePayments will be restored here on MQL5 once it starts operating again? 

I believe yes, if and when ePayments restore its functionality, it will be under stricter supervision from FCA, a fact that will make them more reliable.

From my correspondence with them and news all over I feel they will come back alright.

Only time will show if all the above is my wishful thinking ...
Reason: