Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 451

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hello, can anyone tell me if they are having problems depositing money to your MQL5 account using the paypal option? I get the attached error when I hit the "confirm" button. Anyone else experience this problem? I contacted paypal.com and they said that it's a problem on this website's end and not...
USDCHF – A second week of decline has seen the pair weakening and threatening further downside with eyes on the 0.9303 level. Below here will set the stage for a move lower towards the 0.9200 level where a violation will aim at the 0.9130 level. Bears may come in here and turn USDJPY higher but if...
zhen dong
  求助!! (1)
请教,如何在这里发布信息,有愿意帮忙的,在下感激不尽! 望加QQ: 1463694367
Prussian military theorist Carl von Clausewitz famously declared war is “mere policy by other means.” Detroit’s bankruptcy is similar. Saddled with billions of dollars in bond debt and pension obligations it can never repay, Michigan’s largest city has resorted to settling its deep-rooted fiscal and...
The big question in terms of European data next week is whether PMI indices can sustain their recent improving trend, and at what pace. We see good reasons to expect a further, moderate and uneven increase in July flash PMIs.The cyclical momentum has remained fairly supportive in the...
Does anyone know of a MTF indicator based on CCI that can perform two tasks. 1. Change the chart background of the lower TF chart when CCI-5 with a higher TF crosses zero AND change it back if it recrosses zero. This would result in, if there were several crosses on the same upper TF candle, that...
Hi ! From MT5 Help, I obtained the following info regarding Filling Policy: Fill Policy Fill or KillThis policy means that a deal can be executed only with the specified volume. If the necessary amount of a financial instrument is currently unavailable in the market, the order will not be...
  MT5 Question (7)
Hi ! I will try to exemplify what I am asking. Lets assume, we open a Buy 0.01 EURUSD at 1.3000 (TRADE 1) It goes negative by 120 pips (1.288) Here at this point, we will open a new trade, which is 4 times the lot size of TRADE 1, with a TP of 30 pips, 20 pips to breakeven TRADE 1 and 10 pips...
Today we have performed a major website upgrade up to ASP.NET 4.5. As a result, the tokens of previously saved authorizations have become invalid. We ask everyone to login again. Sorry for inconvenience.
  In/Out MT5 (6)
Hi ! Please excuse my ignorance, what does in/out mean in MT5 ? Thanks
  Repair indicator (25   1 2 3)
please ... can someone fix this indicator. Does not work in your chart why don't show the candles .... timing.mq4
GBPUSD: Bullish offensive is likely to continue as GBP looks to strengthen further. This if seen will aim at the 1.5304 level where a violation will target the 1.5400 level. Its daily RSI is bullish and pointing higher supporting this view. As long as GBP fails to return above the 1.5267 level, bear...
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/19/us/detroit-files-for-bankruptcy.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
Good luck trying to predict where gold prices are going, because even the head of the world’s most powerful bank admits he hasn’t a clue.When asked about the drop in gold prices by U.S. senators during his testimony on monetary policy Thursday, U.S. Fed Reserve Ben Bernanke said decline could...
After every non-farm payroll report we provide our own breakdown of what the real unemployment rate is in a country in which the labor force participation rate has not been adjusted to normalize for the Second Great Depression. In the most recent such endeavor we found the "Real Unemployment Rate"...
Please Help me ... I want to set the indicator buffer value on chart window or right side of that separate indicator window with below requirement : example image : - screencast 1) Custom Font Color, 2) Custom Font Size, 3) Custom position or corner, 4) screenshot pc 5) online photo sharing 6) When...
Hello everyone... Can the coders in the house be so kind as to create a simple trade management EA for 5 digit mt4 platform that automaticaly fills in volume and stop loss in the order sheet? I'd like the the two factors that'd determine the volume input( risk% of margin and the leverage) and the...
The US dollar is firm against the major and most emerging market currencies. Asian equities could not match gains in the US yesterday and the MSCI Asia-Pacific Index fell fractionally. This reflects weakness among emerging market equities, as the Nikkei gained 1.3%. The MSCI Emerging Market...
I use standard library and when I maximize a windows invisibile object appear.
Hello, I am searching for an ADX Indicator for Metatrader 5 wich give me an alert with popup when +DI and -DI are crossing each other. Any ideas? Ribolim
  Is Forex business is good (120   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
I wanted to start Forex business but I have a dialema in mind because my friend loose a lot of money in Forex. Is Forex business is good?
The release of Ben Bernanke's testimony, this morning, left forex traders confused as ever but avoiding a one-directional reaction is most likely the Fed Chairman's intention. Failure To Harden While Bernanke repeated that the Fed may taper QE in 2013 and halt it around mid-2014, he also said...
in MT5, how to remove the time flag on the bottom of the chart? thanks
17 July 2013 Wednesday Daily Yen Pairs analysis by tradingforex.com Wednesday will be first day for Fed Chairman Bernanke to testify against congress, market participant will pay attention to hint or clues on Fed’s exit strategy. Most of today’s move will be driven by the anticipation of the news,...
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke heads to Congress to speak to the House Financial Services Committee on Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. ET and then to the Senate Banking Committee on Thursday at 10:30 a.m. ET. This will be Bernanke's 16th so-called Humphrey Hawkins testimony. The world will be...
Hi there, I would like to start using Auto Trading. For example I enter a trade on the USD/CHF I do my stop loss manually, however how can I set a take profit that works from a stochastic. e.g Close position when 20,12,8 Stochastic crosses in OB.. Thanks
Hi there ! Apart from MQL5 community website, aren't there any tools for MT5 Publishing ? Thanks
Wall Street's blowout quarter for big bank earnings comes in the shadow of a daunting specter—An onslaught of potential Washington regulation that could put a major dent in profits. Recent days have seen an increased likelihood that banks will have to carry even more capital on their balance sheets...
Goldman is baaaaaack.... if only in soaring compensation. While the firm reported trading results that were largely unspectacular in Q2 (very much as the Jefferies early glimpse foretold) with solid drops on a Q/Q basis in the two key revenue categories, FICC down 23% from Q1 and at $2.46 billion it...
Hi, everyone! We are all here joined by one aim – making money online trading at the most reliable market place. Many people tend to choose FOREX, when it comes to trading online. But is it really so great and trustworthy as it may seem to be at first glance? According to Adam Hamilton, a...