General - page 353

In mql4 I could just type iNameOfIndicator( Parameters ), now things seem a lot more complicated, am I missing something? Nvm, finally figured it out, will post how tomorrow, so tired
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm looking for someone who can make a small change to an indicator
  How do I contact the helpdesk?  (109   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
I couldn't find any contacts, do you know how to contact them? QIWI payment failed, although the account was debited
hi everyone, I just created a new signal but its disabled, how can I enable it? Best regards
There is noting in the event log and all I have in the mt4 log is this JR 0 11:22:58.242 Terminal exit with code 0 HS 0 11:22:58.286 Terminal stopped with 0 KK 0 11:22:58.295 Terminal shutdown with 0
  Cannot open MT5  (1)
I was using a demo account on MT5 without any problems but then it refused to open from the shortcut or from any other way. I uninstalled and reinstalled from various sources but still nothing. I tried using with or without a VPS but still nothing I've looked in the program files but can't see any
Hello World, I want to do some kind of #define dMACDMain 0 . . . #property indicator_label__dMACDMain+1__ "MACD Main (0)" . . . SetIndexBuffer(dMACDMain, MACDMain, INDICATOR_DATA); to get rid of silly errors, where these numbers get confused... So preprocessor should use dMACDMain, add 1 and
Hi Guys, When I backtest my EA in visual mode sometimes it shows the used indicators and sometimes not. I'm not recompiling the EA or anything, I just stop the test and start it again many times and sometimes the indicators are present and sometimes not. Im using the standard library to create de...
Dear all, I have one or maybe two problems with my MT5 on Mac . I am using an indicator that uses different MAs etc. in the background and signalizes Long/Short entry options with arrows. This is working but I often have the problem, that an arrow occurs but disappears immediately. What is
what im i doing wrong i downloaded alpari mt4 and after installation it refused to open and the chart could not be activated even when i clicked the logo to open it Another issue is when i downloaded from metatrader4.com the result of chart displayed was mt5 platform, what must i do
I submit there is a need for a class that can control the Strategy Tester from within EAs. This would be exceptionally handy when needing to control the speed of the testing, pausing, and or stopping the Tester altogether. Right now I'm using a pretty rudimentary method of calling keyboard events to
Once you post an indicator or ea in the marketplace can you go back in and change the price when ever you want to
i am not able subscribe to mql5 paid signal from my fxtm mt4 terminal . please help
The functionality of MetaTrader 5 iPhone mobile platform has been significantly upgraded. The latest version features a large number of innovations and improvements providing comfortable work in the financial markets right from the mobile device. First, we have added the ability to arrange a...
All of the symbols are definitely available on my account. What is wrong
Dear Friends, who can learn me what is Withdrawal in History part of MT4? today I saw -1.16$ while I didn't withdraw from my account. also I checked the history and one line of the history was this: balance -1.16$
[Deleted]
Hi, MetaTester 5 Agents Manager program regularly loses the configuration of my MQL5 account 🥲 I regularly have to go and check in the " MQL5 Cloud Network " tab, that " Account " filed is always filled in. Agents Windows services are still running... Do you have the same problem
Hi every one. I have a question : What do the colors in the calendar tab (green, white and pink) mean
Hello, good day, I am a member of a signal. My session is open on open platform but still no copying Can you help with this
I have recently created a signal called "market newbie forexcom". This signal is created in the United States fully complying with the US rules of FIFO. All history of the trades indicate full compliance with FIFO rule since the inception of the account. However, I myself live in Canada. My
I can't open my MT5 in my Windows, not even as an Admin. The action won't even show on the Task Manager panel. I just installed the program and I'm yet to create my user profile on the software. Maybe there's a plugin or an app I have to download first? I downloaded MT5 from 3 different websites
Dear All, I have a problem to view all my indicators that I purchase and rent in the MT4 Terminal. I have log in my MQL5 using my account but it didn't show. Before this is OK. And my other PC can view too. I have login many broker MT4 also not working in the same PC? Please help to explain. Thank
[Deleted]
When booting from a usb, I keep receiving a compatibility report that reads “the upgrade option isn't available if you start your computer using windows installation media. if a copy of windows is already installed on this computer and you want to upgrade, remove the installation media and restart
hello guys I want to know if i give my cousin my mt5 username and password in order for him to trade for me will he be able to withdraw funds from the mt5 to his lets say account or credit card thanks in advance
I hv install MT 5 into my new lap top after my old one failed. I hv backed up my charts but I am notable to get MT5 to open them. Please help
please i want to be able to get out the minimum volume (or lot size) and get it copied to clipboard but it returns 34 instead. This is what i have text+= "\r\n" + "Minimum Lot => " + SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN ; text+= "\r\n" + "Remember to ALWAYS Manage Your Money
I use to be able to do this in MQL4, but now I can not do this in MQL5. I found many 1/2 answers or how to's, but none works. If anybody would be so kind as to perhaps so me the full code. Just place text on x,y with color, nothing complicated... Thank you kindly for any assistance. 
The documentation for the iMA indicator shows the following line of code in the example at the bottom of the page ( https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/indicators/ima ): if ( CopyBuffer (ind_handle, 0 ,-shift,amount,values)< 0 ) When I test that code, whether the "shift" (which shows in the function
Can anyone suggest me a good modified De Marker , whit alert and arrows? Thank you