removing history or "greying out" trading history on a signal account.

Hi everyone, on some of my signals I have used an existing account that I used for either a different strategy and blew it up by accident. How can I reset the live account signal so that it only tracks the history relevant to the current strategy.

I have seen some signal providers have greyed out previous months that shows it is clearly not part of the current strategu history and I wish to do this

any advice appreciated

greyed out monthly growth?
It is abnormal monthly growth which automatically greyed out and this month is not participated in the signal stats.
It is automatically.

"abnormal monthly growth .." - it is reply from admin:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signals Service FAQ

Rashid Umarov , 2017.05.04 17:53

You should understand that Signals with such a huge growth do not live long. Therefore, such growths are ignored to protect potential subscribers.

For example, if you have 600% monthly growth in some month so this month will be greyed out and it will not participate in the stats.
read more here: Signals - Reliability

Signals - Reliability
Signals - Reliability
  • www.mql5.com
How do I understand the Reliability Index for Signal providers...

Sergey Golubev #:

greyed out monthly growth?
It is abnormal monthly growth which automatically greyed out and this month is not participated in the signal stats.
It is automatically.

"abnormal monthly growth .." - it is reply from admin:

For example, if you have 600% monthly growth in some month so this month will be greyed out and it will not participate in the stats.
read more here: Signals - Reliability

thankyou

Reason: