General - page 359

Good afternoon, I use two disks in my pc, C:/ for the installation of program's and D:/ for the data. This way I can make and restore a system back-up without losing recent data. Lots of program's allow to move the data folder from C to D without breaking. Can I move the MT4 and MT5 folders from
Hello folks I have the following sample code taken from internet... input int StopLoss = 1000;input int TakeProfit = 1000;...double positionOpenPrice = PositionGetDouble(POSITION_PRICE_OPEN);if (StopLoss > 0) request.sl = positionOpenPrice - (StopLoss * _Point);if (TakeProfit > 0)...
We are compiling a complete course of free lessons to help beginners get started in forex trading. The lessons will guide you through the basics of forex trading. Upon completion, you will know the in(s) and the out(s) of forex, learn how to make your first trades, how to read charts, how to apply...
Please could someone help me understand whats wrong with the logic in the code attached? It causes an array out of range error at the line: outLFHighArray[SFH]=lastHigh; What im hoping to try and achieve is to be able to create a new array for the last Fractal Value. An array where
  VS
With visual studios 22 I added the path to mql5 and went to install. But mql5 compiler always opens a tab to the vs website for me to install vs... which is already installed on my computer. How do I sort this out
  EA  (3)
hello, i know its dumb, but i want to know if i purchase any EA from mql5, and the seller allow multiple activation, and if i want to use the EA on my other laptop, do i need to login with same mql5 account in other laptop, or i can use my activation on other mql5 account too
After installing Build 3135 i have no swaps in Strategy Tester. Is that some bug or
Hi, how do you change the text from this To this To demonstrate this i used the inspect button in windows 10. But when i save it it goes back to the center position
Can someone help me? How to remove tooltip that appear when hovering over a given tab? Often, if I want to quickly click on the tab indicated by the second or third arrow, I can't because I have to wait for the tooltip to go out. Does anyone know how it can be eliminated? It upsets me a lot
Hi, guys! is there simple tool or way or trick to measure pips from any point to point on the chart? (something like fibo retracement)? P.S. /Windows - start- accessories -calculator/ - that's I already know
Hello developers, I am writing a simple EA with UI. Everything works well as long as I have that EA on one chart in the terminal. If I have it multipe times, the CGraph instances influnecing each other. Below I have a testcase: 1) I load it on first chart with Input "TestcaseX". -> Everything is OK
When adding an image in a post, it can often only be done via open button but double clicking to open the jpeg doesn't work half the time
If, for example, I have 5 running MT4 in a VPS with an EA and I want to track each account's live running P/L and balance - is there a way I can do that without having to login in my MT4 or VPS? I'm looking for a 3rd party program where I can see all of my account's status live
Hi guys Can someone tell me how to fix this problem??? Thank you! 'm_Trade' - undeclared identifier #include <Trade\PositionInfo.mqh> #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> #include <Trade\SymbolInfo.mqh> #include <Trade\OrderInfo.mqh> #include <Expert\Trailing\TrailingNone.mqh> #include
[Deleted]
When I go to do service for clients, I usually get the code and I play it directly on the mql5, I compile and I fix the errors until I fix everything... I wanted to know if there is any "less difficult/labor" way for me to do the service. Gratitude from now on
Hi all, I'm looking to find a good way to record some extra data for my trading journal. Since I'm scalping, it would be a lot of work to do everything by hand. I already have an EA that helps me manage my trades and I'd like to add those functions to it. Any hint is much appreciated, I'm a bit lost
Margins in Trade Settings can't change value. Fix it, Please. Thank you
it's a simple question, try to make the difference between two double numbers and tell me if you also get an error in the result. for example I am subtracting the current and previous value of a sma and the result is wrong. bool isSlowSMALessThanPrevoious(){ double actualSMAPrice =
  Clearing in the tester  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Comments not related to " New MetaTrader 5 build 3091: Performance improvements " have been moved to this topic
  MT5 is frozen  (3)
My MT5 Forex charts stopped updating at 1:00AM UTC on 12/20/2021. Can anyone help
Hello! I Have Use MT5 as My Market Viewer, but It Has Stopped Working. Then I Have Downloaded MT4, but It Also Isn't Working Ath The Momment.Why Those Are Not Working? Is It Will Be Correct as Soon as Possible
Hai, My MT% is not getting updated, is there any soultion
I m not being able to close an order or open one for that matter please help
I have a problem with the use of MT5 and drawing lines on a chart (every timeframe) The same happens with i.e. drawing fibonnaci in one TF. Switching to another TF everything disappears. Once I draw a line and switch between one timeframe to another, all drawn lines are gone. I checked the
Hi, there having issue finding my metaquotes id for iphone on mt5 app anyone have any solutions? Thanks, Ryan
1 year, 3 years, 5 years, 10 years, never
I have accidentally canceled my seller registration. How can I reregister again? Best regards
I do not have the Signals tab on my OANDA MT4. Can anyone help how to activate that
Anybody else having this issue with the mobile app? The lines for trade history are extended infinitely across the chart. I’m running on an iPhone 12 Pro, if it’s relevant. Cheers