General - page 346

We our testing our EA and having some issues here, and the question arose, How realible can you expect an EA to be to execute as designed? Should it work pretty much perfectly once attached to a chart? Or should a person always expect to have to tinker with it because it isn't doing exactly what it
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, This question of mine is likely hugely revealing of how little I know about coding, EAs, the tests EA's need to pass during MQL5 validation process, etc. Anyway, my question is whether the validation process requires that an EA is not restricted to a certain pair or time frame, but
hi i want use a signal but my symbols Do not match , my signal is EURUSD but my symbol is EURUSDc can i change the name
Hello team, I have an issue with my signal options which is getting unchecked every time I close MT5 on my computer or whenever I restart my PC. So I'd like to know how I can fix it as it making me miss my provider signals. If someone can, kindly help. I have attached the picture of the part I am
I am trying upload a new product to MQL5 market (a free one). After filling the draft and clicking the add button it simply refreshes the page and doesn't save the draft. There are no errors in the draft. Also I have checked in my products page that no draft has been saved. And also I noticed that
I want to run an EA on multiple Symbols simultaneously. A given Symbol will never have more than 1 EA running. The EA should act independently for each Symbol, i.e. not share state between Symbols. For each Symbol, I need to store some state to dynamically set T/P based on some past decisions of the
Hi I cannot see my VPS server in the Meta-Trader any more. He was suddenly gone. How can I link it back on my MT4? Thank for Help regards Pascal
Hi team, There is a bug in Strategy Tester on MQL5 terminal v5 (build 2981) under Windows 7. When I open metatrader 5 and execute any test with any expert advisor (ex. ExpertMACD), the transactions are processed successfully. But, in the second or more executions with any changes (settings remains
Anybody Here Can Help Me To Change My User Profile Login Id Because I want to Changed my user id My Current login id is denyjane4.so i want to replaced my user id and i want to keep new login user id is chsaqlain7 so please anybody here can help me how can i changed my login user id
Hi everyone, I have written a script in python to run MT5 in optimisation mode. It appears to be working some of the time but sometimes it launches MT5 and starts to run the optimisation but finishes almost immediately, I'm guessing crashing out. The error doesn't seem to be consistent as when I
We are testing an EA, sometimes it takes the trade, sometimes it does not. I am not sure where to begin to troubleshoot it, but I have the ALGO Trading turned on, the little hat icon in the top right of the chart is blue/green. Yesterday it took the trade on both vps accounts, I didn't change a
I have tried opening new charts and even restarting the terminal, it does have an ea attached to it, possibly thqt is messing it up
  VPS  (8)
Can some one advise if I may use several brokers on one VPS service, or if I may have more than one mt4 account (Live and demo) on same
Hello every one. I''m developer and I have one job in progress in the Freelance. I sent the file for my client but he does not respond and now the job is overdue. what should I do?? should I go through Arbitration or I have another option
Password works to log into mql5.com but not to link with MT4. Is there a different password for that
  VPS RENTALS  (1)
What happens if i rent a vps for 1 year and i decide to cancel the subscription in one month time? 1. Will i lose all my money used to rent? 2. Will i get a partial refund? 3. If refund is possible what percentage of refund will i get
I have not been able to find any way to open market orders with hotkeys, my way of operating requires that the operations be open and closed at the exact moment you decide (scalper very fast), doing it with the mouse and clicking below the small arrow is something impossible. Is there a way to open...
Where do I find this settings? I have looked through MQL5 and MT4 but do not find anything. any advice would be welcome.
Hi Guys, I have opened an account through <...> in the US that provides brokerage services for US residents. The broker is fully FIFO compliant and doe NOT provide any hedging/netting as per the US regulations. However, no fellow US residents/citizens can subscribe to my signal as MQL5 keeps saying
  Free signals  (5)
Are free trading signals really free? Is there any limitation on them? Where can I find them
  How to...  (1)
Hello everyone ! does anyone know why this doesn’t work
I am trying to login my FBS account in Metatrader 5, However I can't find FBS broker in Metatrader 5. Pls help
Hi, one year ago I released in the market my indicator ***. Since then, I updated it at least 4 times and never got a problem. Yesterday I was updating it for version 1.5 when I got a problem: "Invalid price": The problem is, I didn't make any change in the values charged; they are exactly the same
I don't know much about editing source codes, but I figured this was possible
Hi, I have been using an older Build. When pressing Market in Toolbox I could see my Purchased EAs and reinstall by just selecting what I want. However, now I installed a new Terminal with Build 3041. Now I can no longer access the Purchased EAs the way I used to. Where did you put this feature now
is there an email address to reach technical support ? I can't send them a message , its not going through
Hi friends I have hired a dedicated server and i have only been able to download 12 mt5 terminals and it will not let me download more terminals in such server i have talked with the servers company and they have no restrictions for the download and installation of mt5 I found articles that advised
Is this a possibility? Would I need 2 different mt5 terminals logged into the same account? Or can I just attach them to 2 different charts on the same terminal. Also can you log the same trading account in to 2 different terminals at the same time
I want to show only the range at which the chart begins to move according to the visualization of the pentagon chart
This is an appeal to mql5 moderators. I have asked for arbitration on a freelance job in which the programmer can't deliver the EA in accordance to specifications. By the fact I asked help in order to help him finish, he has been harassing me with accusations that I have tried to steal his code by