General - page 354

i am not able subscribe to mql5 paid signal from my fxtm mt4 terminal . please help
The functionality of MetaTrader 5 iPhone mobile platform has been significantly upgraded. The latest version features a large number of innovations and improvements providing comfortable work in the financial markets right from the mobile device. First, we have added the ability to arrange a...
All of the symbols are definitely available on my account. What is wrong
Dear Friends, who can learn me what is Withdrawal in History part of MT4? today I saw -1.16$ while I didn't withdraw from my account. also I checked the history and one line of the history was this: balance -1.16$
[Deleted]
Hi, MetaTester 5 Agents Manager program regularly loses the configuration of my MQL5 account 🥲 I regularly have to go and check in the " MQL5 Cloud Network " tab, that " Account " filed is always filled in. Agents Windows services are still running... Do you have the same problem
Hi every one. I have a question : What do the colors in the calendar tab (green, white and pink) mean
Hello, good day, I am a member of a signal. My session is open on open platform but still no copying Can you help with this
I have recently created a signal called "market newbie forexcom". This signal is created in the United States fully complying with the US rules of FIFO. All history of the trades indicate full compliance with FIFO rule since the inception of the account. However, I myself live in Canada. My
I can't open my MT5 in my Windows, not even as an Admin. The action won't even show on the Task Manager panel. I just installed the program and I'm yet to create my user profile on the software. Maybe there's a plugin or an app I have to download first? I downloaded MT5 from 3 different websites
Dear All, I have a problem to view all my indicators that I purchase and rent in the MT4 Terminal. I have log in my MQL5 using my account but it didn't show. Before this is OK. And my other PC can view too. I have login many broker MT4 also not working in the same PC? Please help to explain. Thank
[Deleted]
When booting from a usb, I keep receiving a compatibility report that reads “the upgrade option isn't available if you start your computer using windows installation media. if a copy of windows is already installed on this computer and you want to upgrade, remove the installation media and restart
hello guys I want to know if i give my cousin my mt5 username and password in order for him to trade for me will he be able to withdraw funds from the mt5 to his lets say account or credit card thanks in advance
I hv install MT 5 into my new lap top after my old one failed. I hv backed up my charts but I am notable to get MT5 to open them. Please help
please i want to be able to get out the minimum volume (or lot size) and get it copied to clipboard but it returns 34 instead. This is what i have text+= "\r\n" + "Minimum Lot => " + SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN ; text+= "\r\n" + "Remember to ALWAYS Manage Your Money
I use to be able to do this in MQL4, but now I can not do this in MQL5. I found many 1/2 answers or how to's, but none works. If anybody would be so kind as to perhaps so me the full code. Just place text on x,y with color, nothing complicated... Thank you kindly for any assistance. 
The documentation for the iMA indicator shows the following line of code in the example at the bottom of the page ( https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/indicators/ima ): if ( CopyBuffer (ind_handle, 0 ,-shift,amount,values)< 0 ) When I test that code, whether the "shift" (which shows in the function
Can anyone suggest me a good modified De Marker , whit alert and arrows? Thank you
once the metatrader app for PC is installed, double clicking on the icon does not open the app. I have already tried to reinstall the application, restore the pc and change the operating system version from windows 11 to windows 10 but the situation has not been resolved
I subscribed to a Signal a few days ago and have everything set up, but it's not copying the trades. Through my MT4 platform I'm logged into my MQL5 account. Under "Options" I've checked off all the boxes to allow the signal to connect. In the Navigator panel it shows that I'm connected to the
[Deleted]
Hello, how can I connect to other people's VPS with a password and ID
How to prohibit the viewing of current opening position of my signal
The market tab in my mt5 terminal doesn't show my purchases anymore, even though I am logged in. How can I receive updates from my purchases
Hey all! I've found that the most common method used for the average price calculation is: Sum of (Volume * entry price) / Sum of (Volume) This works just fine if all the trades are long or short. I read that if you do have long and short trades
pls help, i just find my broker = AlfaSuccessCorp-Live = but not found , why
  BUG? Won't enter debug mode  (13   1 2)
This one happened thus: Hit F5 to debug an indicator. Hit SHIFT+F5 to stop debugging. Immediately hit F5 again to restart debugging from scratch. Once the debugger has disconnected, what else do I need to do to force it out of debug mode
i jus subscrib a mt5 signal, my brokers have two types of symbols, e.g. EURUSDp for real trading, and ERUUSD FOR ATA FEED AND UNAVAILABLE FOR TRADE, FROM THE JOUNARL LOG, I SEE THE FOLLOWING MSEEAGE: 2021.09.08 02:05:23.497 Signal '60101116': money management: use 70% of deposit, equity limit: 0.00
How can know the signal is Demo Account or Real Account? Is It the Real Account Signal Provide will have a green box in the Right side ? Any different of following a demo account or a real account? They will provide a same performance!
Hey, For some reason my mql5 storage, which previosly had a lot useful code snippets and full MQL5 programs is now completely empty :( I have attached a picture showing this issue. I have also tried to update my MQL5 files from the Editor after setting my community username and password in the
Hi everyone, Hope you having a good week. I am new to MQL copy, may I ask if I deposit more the copied lot size will change in the future? Im really doubt here. Thanks everyone. Your regards, Tim