MT5, mql5, mql5.com suggestions for improvement. - page 6

Ubzen:

I have a suggestion for a new kind of mqlx.com service. I'm going to call it an Account Manager Program. It's intend is to solve the following problems.
- Signal provider have great results but subscribers have negative results due to slippage/others.
- Signal Subscriber's terminal need to stay-on, this eats resources and risk of loss-connections.
- Subscribers who have very small accounts and cannot afford paying for good signals and trading.
- Subscribers interested in someone managing their funds but want meta-quotes as arbitrator.
- Subscribers who believes that managers should be paid according to their performance.
- Provider have small account and cannot grow fast enough wants to raise money.
- Provider do-not want public having open-position information (closed history info is fine).

Ideally, meta-quotes would want to work out the details. However here's what I have in mind.
- An Account Manager shows their performance and offer others to pull their money with others.
- He sets a minimum contribution of $10 (or whatever) and a benchmark total account.equity to commence trading.
- The account is held by Meta-Quotes, MQ will provide the Master Password to the Account Manager .
- The Subscribers are provided with the Investor Password by Meta-Quotes.
- All cost and fees are subtracted from the Account and is responsibility of Account.
- Trading period begins from the 1st of the month and concludes at end of the month.

As for the payment schedule. I'll use 100% return for my examples.
- All accounts are treated as-if it'll be concluded at the end of the month.
- If a subscriber wishes to keep their funds in the pool then they should notify by the 15th.
- When the account is concluded the Account Manager is paid 50% of the gains.
- When the account is concluded the Subscriber is paid 50% of their gains + their contribution.
- MetaQuotes takes 10% from both parties on the gains. hmmmm.

Example: 10 Subscribers contribute $100. Account starts at $1000. At end of month Account Manager doubles the funds to $2000 (100% return). The Subscriber gets back their original $100 + $50. MetaQuotes charges them %10 on that $50. The Account Manager gets $500 / half of the $1000 they generated -minus- the %10 to MetaQuotes.

- If there's no Gains then no-body gets paid, however the subscriber can opt withdraw whatever left.
- Subscriber should-not be paying any commission to Meta-Quotes or Account Manager on losses.
- If Subscribers opts to keep their funds within the account for another month, no-commissions are paid.
- The Account Manager | Meta-Quotes can force the ending of account at end-of-month.

Well thats all I have for now folks. Look forward to hear others comment.

I would like to see this feature too but broker selection constitutes a problem with the model you are describing.

My suggestion for signals

The problem I see with signals is that most of the top-rating signals are micro-accounts trading under tremendous amounts of leverage to be ranked on first positions. So, the signal provider would open 10 accounts of 100 bucks, triple one account in one month and bust nine of them, which are never published. The public then, mostly ignorant about return to leverage ratios, subscribe to those accounts.

I would like to see the return to leverage used ratio used to measure quality of signals: people subscribing to signals using more than 5:1 or 10:1 of real leverage are putting his capital at enormous risk.

There is a top-rated signal out there holding 50,000€ of equity trading 10 lots per trade, which is 19:1 leverage on every single trade. This means that, on every single trade, the account has a market exposure 19 times greater than the account balance! It has made only 700 trades so far. It is a ticking bomb, but it has 5 million dolars worth of funds subscribed, which are in tremendous danger. So, the return to leverage used ratio would filter out ticking bombs which people, ignorantly, subscribes to.

For example, if I make 2% per month using 1:3 leverage, my trading is much better than other signal provider making 5% per month using 1:40 leverage, because my return to risk ratio is better.

I believe the mql5.com site should explain to subscribers how to evaluate return to leverage used, and rate signals using this ratio instead of absolute return, which is misleading.

If the order has closed, the price of ORDER_SL and ORDER_TP, it can not get through HistoryOrderGetDouble.

HistoryOrderGetDouble(order_ticket,ORDER_SL) is always the result of 0, as well

HistoryOrderGetDouble(order_ticket,ORDER_TP) always result 0.

Check, Please.

Thank you.

One click remove expert.

Also continuous removing of objects in object list, not one by one.

Economic calendar disabled by default.

Marco vd Heijden:

Can't you already do this by either repeatedly pressing delete, or holding shift and selecting a whole bunch? Or have I misunderstood what you mean?

honest_knave:

Can't you already do this by either repeatedly pressing delete, or holding shift and selecting a whole bunch? Or have I misunderstood what you mean?

Yes I don't understand the problem neither.

No i have to select every object one by one and then press delete.

Maybe it's because im on Debian so i will look at it again.

Marco vd Heijden:

No i have to select every object one by one and then press delete.

Maybe it's because im on Debian so i will look at it again.

Probably as there is not such restriction in "normal" MT5. You can select 1 by 1, or all or a group or whatever.

Ok i tried again and it seems to be working.

Marco vd Heijden:

One click remove expert.

Economic calendar disabled by default.

What's that ? You can't do that in MT4 neither. 

Remove an expert in 1 click is a bit dangerous in my opinion. I don't understand why you need that. 

I think one click trading is even as dangerous :)

But the improvement does not has to exist in MT4 or does it ? i mean improvement would be any and when i build something i want to be able to test it quickly this is usually done by attaching the EA to see what it does, then altering the code and removing the ea attached it again to see the modifications and this continues like that until it does what i want it to do.

One click means fast and in MT5 it has only become slower since you now have to select expert list first.

Reason: