General - page 355

After disconnected last night, I suddenly can't open the terminal, already try to reinstall the metatrader still can't open Already trying installation of metatrader 5 from other brokers still can't open the terminal Thanks
Hi, I installed the software today for the first time, registered myself and opened the platform. For a short time (several minutes) it runs then ask me to restart because something needs to be updated. Didn't read actually what it was that needed update. But after closing the platform and restart
If you sell a product in the marketplace where do you set the demo length of time at
Hi, I rented a product for 3 months but after 1 week test i decided to purchase the product for full version. That resulted me having 2 product each with 10 activations (1 rented version and 1 full version) The problem is, I cannot used the activations available in the rented version first before i
Hello. unable to open the Metatrader 5 platform since the last update. I have a windows 8
[Deleted]
Is it because I'm on Demo not Real mode that I can't get real volumes and that Times and Sales feature is unavailable ? It's the only explanation I could think about, but if so, why some symbols in some brokers in Demo mode provide depth of market or is it just emulated ? Thanks
#property version "1.00" #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; #define Ask SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_ASK) #define Bid SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_BID) void OnTick() { //INDICATORS double EMA14 = iMA(NULL,PERIOD_M1,14,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE); // EXPOTNTIAL MOVING AVERAGE PERIOD 14
Hello every one, It seems like MQL5 has changed some rules in the platform, I want to know if is OK to give people some free products if they purchase a product and if we assert this item in our product description? Thank in advance for any response
How can I change the gray or red color? The only one I can change is the green color
Same strategy with same setting: ====== if I choose "visual mode": the result is : ====== But if I choose "no visual mode": the result is : ================= You can watch the gif
I have applied to become a signal provider. How long before I can see it in my Mt4 platform
Cannot update photos of products on the site's product field. It disappears automatically.old ones I had left were lost and I saw this problem when I went to update it again
Hi, everyone! I'am newbie in this forum and I'd like to ask whether it is safe to backtest a different EA with some accounts are running live in the same chart window with another EA in it? I'm just concern about losing or disrupting accounts with another EA still running in the chart window and
My account is restricted with a red label Financial operations are limited. What can I do? I want to purchase an EA but this limitation won't just allow me, please help
Hi! I have a doubt. I use MetaTrader 5 and it doesn't select the fastest connection. It has two faster ones ( lower latency ) and it only selects the third one. Below is the image to help understand the issue. Is there a reason for this to happen? Is it possible to force him to take this first one
my EA opens a short position and when reach to a certain profit level it tries to close it. but in this case the tp point is where there is a gap. in real life there shouldn't be a trade at that level. but more strangely asking to close a sell position lead to open a buy position. I wonder with
We have taken a major step forward by releasing remote strategy tester agents. Now we are ready to present a truly cloud-based distributed testing system in the form of the MQL5 Cloud Network . A well-configured MetaTester with a hybrid operation model is expected to be released soon: Normal server
  mt4 Vs mt5 lets solve it!  (12   1 2)
Hi traders I am quite old in stock market but newbie in automated trading, that means that i have no idea what software to pick and how to begin. Also i dont know anything about mql4 or 5 language. So the one million dollar question for me is which one of mt4 or mt5 should i choose to my new career...
Hi is there any way to pay using cryptocurrencies
Hi everybody. If I create a simple EA with only a single Print getting the BID price in NAS100 in MT4 I can see that are many little moviments in charts but not in EA. Ok, I read in OnTick doc that while it not complete the circle it will igore few quotes...But If I change NAS100 to EURUSD for
Hi, I have a problem launching mt5 on 2 laptops with windows 10. It just won''t open the app at all Mt4 works.. I spoke with windows support and they said that I need an update version of mt5 Exe. file Offtopic, mt5 works on my old laptop with windows 7. Thank you
Good day. Well not so good for me to be honest, I'm hoping someone can help out with that though. So the scenario is simply this. While I was doing some work on my mt5 charts the regular update optioned showed up and selected the option for the update to commence, but at that moment I decided it
  32bit MT5  (3)
I feel that it's a bit unfair discontinuing 32bit support. Whil it may be the case that you can upgrade to a 64bit OS t,his is not always the case. I have a Samsung S Book that is ARM based running Windows 10 64bit, but the 64bit part seems to be related to ARM applications, native Windows
Hello pls what are this indicator buffers Thanks
Hello, When I loadup Expert Advisors the face appears however as soon as I click on any other button it will disappear. If I click on 'Auto Trading' the face will stillnot show up but I know Auto trading is on because the button has a green tick on it and it shows its on under 'Journals' tab. Does
hi guys i lost all my money on this idiot fake index wich call boom and crash the problem is that i dont know when the trend come if anyone helping me in this to give me best indicator for mt5 to catch the trend i use all the indicator but there is i lot of manipule in the price
Hi guy I want to modify the supertrend indicator with color filing to non-filling. Please enlighten me how to modify this. ***
Hello brothers! Can you please tell me if I change my email address, can I withdraw money to my paypal with new email?
class A { public : A(){}; }; class B { private : A a; public : B(): a(A()) {}; }; Hi community, I'm trying to have a class member which is a instance of the class I define. (In this code, trying to have a member "A a" in the class "B") When I compile it, result is
- Hello Guys! My name is Hieu Nguyen, a new seller and author in MQL5 market. As I put my product on the market for sell, there were few clients who bought my product - Even though they leave reviews and comments, these review-stars and reviews are not appearing for my products. Is that anything I