General - page 347

is there an email address to reach technical support ? I can't send them a message , its not going through
Hi friends I have hired a dedicated server and i have only been able to download 12 mt5 terminals and it will not let me download more terminals in such server i have talked with the servers company and they have no restrictions for the download and installation of mt5 I found articles that advised
Is this a possibility? Would I need 2 different mt5 terminals logged into the same account? Or can I just attach them to 2 different charts on the same terminal. Also can you log the same trading account in to 2 different terminals at the same time
I want to show only the range at which the chart begins to move according to the visualization of the pentagon chart
This is an appeal to mql5 moderators. I have asked for arbitration on a freelance job in which the programmer can't deliver the EA in accordance to specifications. By the fact I asked help in order to help him finish, he has been harassing me with accusations that I have tried to steal his code by
I continue to have "global initialization failed" error everytime I try to backtest some of the EAs downloaded from the site but not for the ones I have in my platform (even after reinizialization of my pc). Does anyone have an explanation? Thanks
  MT5 doesn't open  (10)
Hi, Today I started MT5 and it asked for a restart to update. When I restarted MT5, nothing showed up. Now when I try to open it, it appears in the task manager for a second then dissappear, but nothing on the screen. I did a uninstall, reboot, reinstall, but the problem is still here. Nothing
Hello to all traders, I put my all efforts on non-directional trading strategies, and I love to discuss mathematics of trading. If you have a strong strategy, I can develop an EA for you, and we can do business together. Robotech Trading, Thanks
Hello, I'm a new subscriber. I noticed that my signal provider went into a trade and that trade was not taken on my account. I'm concerned that my purchase and setup of the signal may be erroneous. I did set up on a vps . Can you help please I attached a screenshot of my platform
Hello all, After we pay for a subscription, can we actually run it on our demo account? If yes, how do we actually do it? thanks :-)
Hi there, My mql5 VPS seems to be stuck after I stopped it and changed it to another MT4 account. I've tried starting it couple of times but still won't start. I've also tried to restart my MT4 terminal couple of times to no avail Any idea
Hi all, My "MetaTester 5 agents manager" keeps uninstalling itself everyday and it changes the folder too I tried reinstalling the operative system (Win10) but it keeps doing that. My other pc with same system works perfectly Does anyone had this issue too? thanks
Hello guys I want to check the last balance value when it was deposited or withdrawed. How can I get this data from History
Dear All. Plze hepl me creat Drop list same as zup indicator v150 ( see file attact) Thanks
Friends, I am trying to do something quite simple... add RSI and MACD to my plots in my EA, in subwindows, so I can track and SEE and visualize what my EA is calculating. It is opening a blank subwindow, showing no plot or data. I looked at other threads that have had similar problems, and am
How to remove myself as seller. There is lots of information about to register oneself as a seller, but there is no exit plan! Can some one guide
Is it possible to copy/ operate more than one signal for each instance of MT5 or is it necessary to create a new instance (on desktop, etc.)? Thanks
Hi community, I start a new demo account and I'm logged correctly to my MQL5 community account. But I can't access to the showcase of signals because the signals button on the terminal remains grayed (disabled). How can I fix that ? Thx, Erwann
Hi, traders! I just want to know if it possible to switch between the bars using shortcuts because I only have on screen and and i need to switch between bars like from 1 min to 5 min to 15 min at the same pairs, I will upload a screenshot to understand me . Thank you! :)
Hi, I'm quite new to MQL5 and would like to exchange data with a socket server implemented in Python. As I faced a lot of issues with the Socket of MT5 I decided to implement an additional layer for communication written as DLL in C++ exporting some functions to be used in MT5. Unfortunately even a
I purchased an expert from the market (Euronis) on 20-09-2021 and it is showing in my purchased items under my profile in MQL5 (I also received email confirmation of purchase) however I can't see it in my terminal accordingly I can't install it. For the record, I am logged in already with my MQL5
Does Metaquotes release somewhere news about projects/intentions for platforms for the future
can anyone know how to get the last Sunday Time:2045 datetime getSundayTime() { datetime x ; //x is Time:2045 , which is the last sunday return (x) }
Hello, MetaQuotes. I've updated via live update mt5 and got that issue when tried to recompile ea. I'm not sure from which version we have that glitch but it's absent in 2981 100%. Regards
I'm newbie in MT5, already coding in MT4 before. where should I start to learn MT5 (what is the differenct between MT4 and MT5) thanks
I'm trying to buy an indictor but I can't put money in, I got this message '' Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team '' but when I tried to to do this it only rejected my request for support it wanted more information, So I more more information of the same
  MT5 app glitch  (2)
Hi, Dear friends I need your help in finding and issue with MT5 app, wish to know if something similar happened to anyone else. I was trading on MT5 and making profit, but when I was about to close my position a glitched happened, and the close position button disappeared from my MT5 desktop app, I
I haven't come across this function as of yet if it exist
i insert my phone number so that i receive verification code as a SMS or telegram message and i attempted a lot but i did not receive any code. what should i do? or what is the problem? if any one knows the problem let me know. thanks a zillion
I have an EA that I just recently got, I had it attached Friday, and it worked fine, I closed mt5 over the weekend and had it opened back up in time for market open on sunday and it was detached, and would not let me re-attach it. When I would drag the EA to the chart, it would open the input window