General - page 348

Hi guys I have this rsi EA which I am not happy with and and would like to know if anyone is able to please assist me with having a stop loss, trailing stop loss as well as take profit added please this has given me a headache for the last two few days now. The EA currently runs but not sure why it
Hello I want to put a " help file " for my product on the site. Can I write an article for it? Do you have a better way? My product is hard to use and needs a full description
Hello. I'm having this problem for a long time. I can open mql5.com in Firefox, but not in Chrome. Does anyone know where is the problem and how I can fix it? Chrome is updated, I reinstall it several times, also clear cache, disable firewall, etc. but not work
hi, why i received an message saying that my account authorization failed? but i already key in the right information. thanks
hello I have a problem with the vps migration . the process steps are clear , b ut the server migration fails . There is a demo account with a running server . I want to migrate this vps to a live account , where an expired vps is still within the navigator , b ut has expired . now everything is
I'm having trouble getting a Signal to appear on MetaTrader4 under a new Broker. On the original broker platform MT4, under "Options", I unclicked the "Agree to Terms of use" to get it to stop copy trading. I know now this was the incorrect way of doing it. Then I logged onto MQL5 and transferred
Hello guys! When I use Metatrader 5's strategy tester optimizer, the program is generating a "Blue screen of death" Windows error screen. The problem happens on my Windows 7 PC (Intel i5 processor) and on my Windows 8 PC (Intel i7 processor). Both with 16MB of RAM memory. Has anyone here already
  How do I refund  (1)
I communicated with the merchant through a refund and bought another product from him. Where can I click Refund
is it possibl to make a trailing stop ea where you can assign a time increment (ie 3 seconds, 20 seconds, 5 minutes etc) before moving the stoploss. assuming the price is still that distance away, if it came back down within the timeframe the counter and dsiatane would be reset) often the price umps
Hi. COuld anyone support me? In the code below when I call copyopen the Time[] vector and OpenPrice[] vector are updated only the first time but every time void OnTimer is called later they are not updated anymore #property copyright "Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Ltd." #property link
I would recommend watching mql5 tutorial on YouTube just to get an initial feel of mql5. This who take you so far though. Learn a little bit of c++ and keep reading articles
Hi Guys, Does anyone trade with EAG (crm.ea1800.com) and knows how to pay taxes? I cannot withdrawal money till I pay personal income tax but is not clear how can I do it. I will appreciate your help
Hi all, see code: string _symbol[6]={"EURUSD","EURJPY","USDJPY","AUDUSD","EURGBP","GBPUSD"};double Open[];void OnStart(){ ArraySetAsSeries(Open,true); ushort s=0;&nbsp;&nbsp; for(int j=0;j<200;j++)&nbsp;&nbsp; { CopyOpen(_symbol[s],_Period,TimeCurrent()-60,TimeCurrent()...
Hi everyone, Hope you having a nice Monday. In my case, it was not :(. I am having a problem that my account was missing a winning trade from signal providers. It definitely not the slippage cause I set the it high enough. Is there other reason other because of the VPS from MQL5 is not effective
my subscribed signal provider just added a new position, but my account had two excact same new trades. I've also rented a VPS service from MQL5. Does this has anything to do with the VPS? Was the position being copied twice? Or is it just the way the system use to mange the position sizing? Thank
suppose you win constantly in forex. all transactions are followed by the brokerage house. if the broker discovers that you have won continuously, he will follow you and do the same transactions in big lots. this affects the market as a chain and moves against your expectations. In accordance with
I've got this issue on WebRequest: I did enabled EA and allowed the URL in MT5 setting: However, I still can send request successfully from CURL and PostMan: I used to run this EA for about 1 year without a problem (the last build I remember it worked is MT5 Build 1961 ), this issue only happen in
This is MQL5 version of Shved Supply and Demand indicator written by Shved and upgraded by eevviill7 from this link . Subsequently Mr. Behzad Movaghar added other functionalities to this link . This version of the Indicator contains the Code with an option to select the time frame of the
I subscribed a signal on MT4, the provider's symbol has .fx in the end, such as USDCAD.fx, but my symbol is just USDCAD, and the position can't be copied. Any workaround on this? Thank you! SSS
Hey experts... I just started a new copy (I have subscribed to many signals before) - this time MT4. MQL5 and the journal seem to indicate that I am fully synced and copying correctly - but the trades do not copy over. As you can see from the journal, the terminal does find the trades... but does
Hi, my mql5 balance is 810 usd, But do not understand why now only 750U usd, I double checked my vps list : do not rent Check vps rental history: 4 vps exist, I don't know how to delete it? Will 60 usd of these 4 vps be faulty? Thanks
Hello all, I've got a strange problem in MT5. Everything functions normal until I open a position. The moment I open a position the chart freezes for that symbol, other charts function normally. If open another symbol in that frozen chart, it functions normally but if I try to open the symbol with
failed market sell 0.1 Step Index [Only position closing is allowed] Hello, can someone advise me how to resolve this error message? I have no open positions, for two days I have not been able to take any position, on real and demo account. Thank you
Is there any limt how much metatrader 4 can i have in one pc? After installing the seventh will not start, thank you for your reply
Hi How can the auto renewal functionbe cancelled so that at the end of the subscription, the renewal does not happen, for both a Signal and a VPS? i.e. will the unsubscribe cancel it now instead of waiting till the end? Thanks
Hello to everyone, I'm new with MQL5 and I'd like to develope an EX with an Indicator similar to Zig Zag. But unfortunatly I do not understand why all data received ar filled to 0. If I try to change buffer all data are Ok but with buffer " buffer_1" no. I've tried " PeakBuffer" and everithink
Hello, please my MetaTrader 5 (5.0.0.1755) setup on Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (even on the current version 1803 - OS build 17618.1000) is not starting or working. This is the 64-bit windows and I had MetaTrader 5 64-bit working previously on this OS before my last two updates. I have tried...
Hey guys, I’ve recently started wondering how much faster our equity curve would grow if we’d come together in a small group of trusted, like-minded traders to support each other, share experiences cooperate in the design of new strategies and so on. It really feels like it might expedite our
Hello. Whem I switched the language to Simplified Chinese, my MT4 Software shows gibberish. Is this a bug or there's anything I can do to fix it? I tried restarting the computer and the software many times, but the problem persists. My computer is using Windows 9 system. Please help me. Thank you in
HELLO friends, please help, after installing an EA which required that i copy a dll file to mt4 terminal which i did, then the mt4 refused to open, please how do i fix the problem