General - page 357

I do not use Tick data on chart so there is no Bid Ask I want to send order from my EA based on Close price only. I have tried to use trade.Buy and trade.Sell based on <Trade\Trade.mqh> but on Strategy tester its giving "requote" notification OnTimer i am sending double CC = iClose ( _Symbol
Dear all, I have set up a C++ named pipe server and a client on MT5 based on example on the documentations on this site. Also I have set the client on MT5 terminal send a message to the server every second. This works fine. Problems is that it stops functioning after sending about 15 messages or
Hello, I can't start MT5 after update, when I try nothing happens. Is possible to get older versions somehow please
  new update of MT?!  (10)
I restart MT5 with today update (1.9.2021) .... and now MT5 can't be started! When I click on icon..... nothing hapening! :( Thaks for help! J
  Commercial chaos  (149   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
"Trading Chaos" is a working system with a new way of looking at the market that will always win over haphazardly made, decisions that allow us to see the basic structure of managing market behaviour
I think there needs to be an ON and OFF switch located in the Metatrader mobile app to make it easier to switch OFF or turn ON automated trading using a VPS. I don't need to keep visting mql5.com whenever I need to start or stop my VPS when it can easily be done right from the Metatrader mobile app
I opened 2 long positions for Nasdaq and closed them normally, then I found out that one of the positions was closed as "Close By" with another short position I had. I did not select Close By, can it be somehow triggered by another action? Any idea
Hi. I'm trying to download an EA in MT5 on a demo accoun. I am logged in to my trading account and also to my MQL5 account. When trying to download I get the following message in the journal 2021.04.19 14:09:49.064 MQL5 Market failed download product 'Dark Venus MT5' (www.mql5.com:443 send failed
  Martingale Trend EA  (11   1 2)
As oppose to the typical Martingale EA where as we double against a trend in hopes that the market turns our way, is there an EA that does the opposite? For example: I open a Long position (.10) with a T/P@ 100 and STOP/REVERSE@50. Now, if the S/R is hit the Long position is closed and a Sell order...
I have created a multicurrency EA that trades 27 different pairs. I have been testing in the strategy tester and have noticed that if i chnage the chart symbol to a different pair then i get a different number of trades, And i dont mean a few more, the no. of trades went from 226 to 972. I will
Hi, Is there any news xml link for Stocks and Cryptos just like one we have for forex is ? http: //nfs.faireconomy.media/ff_calendar_thisweek.xml
How i can make a report to admin mql5 as i bought some fake products from seller on mql5 market
Greetings, I spent the morning trying to configure MetaTrader 5 with alerts via notifications with the ProtonMail email server without success. Previously, everything was working correctly for me with Google's Gmail , but now it doesn't work, maybe there has been a major change in their systems? I
Greetings, I've been following the North East Way signal which appears to have had 39 months of profit in a row so I thought, let's put this to the test. However, I quickly come to the conclusion that all his trades are not copied with the same variable lot size, but with a fixed lot size. I'm with
I believe I've coded this correctly, but as you can see, the first visible bar value does not change and I confirm that the chart is positioned after running the script exactly as it was before running it.k As you can also see, the ChartNavigate function reports true even though it changed nothing
hello sorry for my bad English and also repetitive question. I'm working with *** about 2 weeks. but, i can't make good strategies. is there any software or platform to generate Forex Strategy And Expert Advisor ? if yes, Please introduce me. if no, Please help me to generate strategies (Tips
Hi! I am currently looking for a telegram connector that can give me an option to set an offset to TP and SL. For example: Telegram Signal is: gold sell now @ 1815.47 - 1817.18 sl : 1820.00 tp1 : 1813.47 tp2 : 1808.00 My Connector can set an offset gold sell now @ 1815.47 - 1817.18 sl : either
Hi Guys, Can please someone help me add an alert (Pop-up and message) with sound alert to this indicator when the Fast RSI MA crosses the Slow RSI MA. -Buy popup alert message and sound: when the Fast RSI MA crosses the Slow RSI MA from below upwards -Sell popup alert message sound: when the Fast
Here I want to know is how can get API value of MT4/5 servers for new STP brokers To create new broker website. How MT4/5 data pass to this new broker server. Any sample example
Is it possible to export a .csv file after a backtest? For example, if I create a counter for the number of operations that adds +1 each time an order is opened, at the end of the backtest I would create a .csv that would contain the value of the total number of open operations in that backtest
Hello Im unable to set product price below 30 usd even for 1 month rent yet I see some products in the market wit h lower prices for rentals. Doesn't t h is give unfair competition against those who updated their prices only to find they can no longer set less than 30 usd yet others have prices
  Website issue  (28   1 2 3)
Since a week or so I can not attach image on profile message. There is a popup to choose the file but after that nothing happens. Has there been an update on the website mql5? Anyone else have the problem
Hello, there is not a lot of documentation on this issue, I need to get just one value from a cell from a csv file. My code is below and it doesn't seem to work. I've checked every thread and I do not seem to understand how reading specific columns/rows/cells works in MQL4. Any clarity on this case
I am new to mt5 after using mt4 for a while. On my EA i want to get the value of an indicator on the current candle so i use the index of 0, but this gives me the value of the previous candle
why profits is always show minus who are can explain please assist Thank you very much an advance
Hi, One of my account has been used for copying a signal. How much time it will be necessary until it is possible to available to public access? Or, will it never be possible again
dears I am trading since 2017 . i started with broker , lost me all and my account got margin IT WAS HARD FOR ME than i started to learn myself with real account and i watched too many videos in youtube . BUY STILL i lost too much in this market . can U please explain your way to win . is t worth
Hello, Can you help me? MT5 alway shut it down, but MT4 continue work. Windows 10 21H1
  Toolbox - Trade.  (7)
Hi everyone. I don't know why in the Toolbox in the Trade panel I've got a different position than in my broker. I think that MT5 got that from the day that I installed first time and I just can't correct it. Already tried installing in different computer and uninstalling the program. I would really
void OnStart () { //--- MqlRates rates[]; ArraySetAsSeries (rates, true ); int copied= CopyRates ( Symbol (), 0 , 0 , 100 ,rates); if (copied> 0 ) { Print ( "Bars copied: " +copied); string format= "open = %G, high = %G, low = %G, close = %G, volume = %d" ; string