General - page 350

If I make my own bot, and close my account (logged of) on metatrader, does the bot continue operating? Or does it only operate with the account logged into metatrader
Hello, I'm working on an EA that uses envelope conditions (tick based) when to open a long/short position. Do describe my problem better I'll explain the goal; (5 MIN chart) Whenever the price is below/above the channel it will open a position. This is tick based so the order wont be placed on the
Hi folks, I need clarification on how MT5 handles updating account info functions. At the open of a new bar I read the following: AccountInfoDouble ( ACCOUNT_EQUITY )) AccountInfoDouble ( ACCOUNT_MARGIN )) AccountInfoDouble ( ACCOUNT_BALANCE )) If equity (drawdown) or margin are outside limits, I
This is a message to the MT5 and MQL5 community. Metartrader5 is not working on wins10. This is the reason why most of new EA developers go back to MT4 because MT5 does not work properly on win10. I am used to MT4 now I switched to MQL5 to explore EA development and algo trading. But my MQL5 keeps
The Automated Trading Championship 2012 is over. In a bitter struggle three best trading robots were identified. These EAs brought their creators a well-deserved reward: cash prizes and souvenirs. By tradition, we give the floor to the winners. The first place has been won by Francisco Garcia...
i have been connected on mql5 servers for 2 years now , today my mt4 platform is having A FAILED TO CONNECT TO SERVER ERROR. see screenshot below
Hello , I did not find in the documentation number of files that can be opened concurrently via FilOpen. My checks show it is 62 handles. However I don't know whether is it a limit for a particular EA instance or per all terminal? Any help ? Thanks
  Signal to sell  (3)
Hello We placed a new signal to copy for other traders and it appears as published but not with a ranking number and therefore it cant be found. As well it does not appear anymore other the section "My Signals- public" just in "all Signals". The name of the Signal is Alchimist. Thank you for your
I am trying to make a communication channel between C# named pipe server and MQL5 named pipe client. Named pipe server and client is being created successfully and also client connected to server. From client send message to server and from server read the data successfully. But the problem is when
how to search a signal with name or ID
  A better Murray Math?  (24   1 2 3)
Here's an update to Murray Math. Not a big one, but there has been a post (can't find it now) in which someone was asking why the lines are higher then theri respective values (sic!). I've made an adjustment in the code that fixes the bug. It seems someone put it there on purpose, but from my...
Hellow guys , i have a problem with the MT4 , why it won't run after i install and try to run the apps , i try to search and fix it but i cant find the problem , does mt4 isnt work on windows 10 ? thanks
The supplier is awaiting registration as a seller . The subscription will be activated at the start of trading. Comment please activate
so for a couple weeks my metatrader 4 or 5 will never open, when i double click or run as administer it loads and then nothing ends up happening, how can i fix this
Good afternoon, Is there a way to find the Bar index number of the last bar that crossed a MA? Best Regards, Robert
Hi, I need help. It won't allow me to switch between my trading accounts anymore. How can i fix that
Please help. I have ask for arbitration and wait for decision from 20.08.2021. " From existing indicators upgrade to EA divergence scanner panel ." Please help with advice. When I can expect decision/solution? Where we can call for admin? My money is locked but programmer is free to work.. is that
[Deleted]
Does One need to have an E.A to be a signal provider
I had to uninstall the agents on my computer recently as they began using all of the RAM my computer had to offer. There was no clear cause for this, and they used so much of my computers RAM that it caused programs up to and including my antivirus program to crash. It made my computer unusable in a...
All, I have verified that OnBookEvent() function will "acummulate" the number of events it occurs while it is still busy doing the tasks of last call....If for whatever reason it took a long time (for exemple a timeout). In such a case instead of simply being called once after the long task is done
I wish to transfer a signal subscription (during the subscription period) from one account to another maintained at the same broker - so deactivate on one and transfer the balance of time to another. Is this possible
Hi there, I am currently using the ArrowZigZagMT4 indicator for one of my strategies. The indicator does have not push notifications. I would like someone to build an EA for me so I can receive push notifications from this particular indicator. If you a programmer and are able to do this, please
Hi, guys. Thanks for reading. I'm a complete newbie and got a few problems understanding leverage (not the mechanics!). I'm currently trading a 1000€ account and have the options for leverage. So, if I switch to 1:50, the value of 1 PIP is the same as without leverage. Does this mean I can use a
I published by signal but potential subscribers cannot subscribe due to the above error message. Any idea on how I can solve this
Hi. Can someone help please. I can't open MT5 on my laptop windows 10 pc. When I click on the icon, nothing happens. I have tried uninstalling then reinstalling the program. That worked for awhile. But not anymore. MT5 won't open at all now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
[Deleted]
Indicator used - https://www.mql5.com/en/code/22602 Been searching for about 7 hours, but cant seem to get anything to work. I have tried working with icustom and looking at the buffer but kept getting the empty value, in which I tried to detect if it value != empty value but it didn't work either
Here are two indicators that I created with a developer. I am having a problem with the alerts that are not validating correctly. I think it comes from the fact that the alerts are transmitted on unclosed candles. but I am not sure. I really need to finalize its indicators. on the graphic example
  Slippage  (14   1 2)
My server doesnt appear at the providers list with servers-slippage. Is it way to check the slippage before subrscribe
Hi all, I'm running several EAs on several pairs of the same terminal. Some EAs do report their name in a trade comment while some don't. How can I find which "anonymous" trade belongs to which EA? thanks in advance
Okay so I have real and demo both account. And mql doesnt allow to charge On demo account . So I want to ask if some one subscribe to demo Can they copy all my trades for frèe