General - page 1191

My fellow members permit me to air my view on this. Surely I understand that not every trader who fails is really at fault another may interpret this as not every failing trader is lazy. But there is one thing I have not really settled about this. Now see, ten years ago, one could be pardoned if he...
Hello, I am just asking the community for a strange behaviour I noticed in MT4 strategy tester. Place the included files into : 1. start_tester.bat into MT4 Terminal client root installation folder 2. tester.ini into config folder 3. och.test.mql4 into MQL4\Experts folder Run...
Hello, I developed a good strategy and i would like to know if I can trade with a demo account and set fees for my signal. I am a student so i don't have enough money to trade with a live account :) Regards, Henry
Dear All, I've many accounts in different brokers who are using metatrader 4. Lately, I've added the 55- moving average on one chart however, I can see that both charts are putting the 55-moving average in different places! However, it is the same period of chart (4H) and the same pair and the same
i have posted a project on freelance and a develpor accepted my project , now he cant do my project he is not conecting to me , so now i want to cancle my project , kindly tell me how can i do this
Hi guys! I wish that the market cancels my request in a limit hour. Obviously, only in case that it wasn't filled. For example, I'm sending a request to the market now (12:02:10). But There is a limit time for execution (12:03:10) - 1 minute... I wouldn't like to send a delete message. I want that
We identified an issue with MetaTester, when we run a Single Test once and then we run the same Single Test without changing anything it gives different results. This problem is also happening with Optimizations. We are sending a ZIP File with all the relevant data. This problem is new with one...
I need an alert function -- to be triggered at the price crossing a particular price level -- for forex tester 2. Could anyone hep me with this?
There are really very good news about MQL. It is ranked among the most popular programming languages ... There are more than 10.000 sellers on the market ... etc. But, then why these forums are so poor? There are only two or three persons (one of them is a moderator) writing here regularly and...
i trying to automate terminal startup like this article : http://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/startworking/start/service_config but i have some problems have you a working example ? best regards
Reading the documentation (Client help file, Client Terminal--> Tools--> Configuration at startup) we can find how to setup an ini file to lauch MT in testing mode from a command line : Where can we find parameters names for variable in the Testing and/or Optimization tab, as "Initial...
I have tried to compile this EA in order to use it to semi-automate my trades. However, I seem to make more problems than I correct. If anyone would be willing to edit the EA so that it will trade on current builds I would be very grateful. Thanks, Michael
I need an EA that has buy and sell and when you press one of them it opens an order with pre-set TP and SL...know any good?
Being more bearish on the euro than the consensus helped ING Groep NV become the world’s most accurate currency forecaster in 2014. The Dutch bank sees no reason to change its strategy now, breaking from the pack to predict a drop to parity with the dollar within two years. After watching the...
Hi one and all... Probably a dumb question (my apologies in advance) and I have searched for an answer but to no avail. How do I get or subscribe to news flow so that it appears in the 'news' tab of the terminal? Many thanks in advance. Paul
Data from the Swiss National Bank today confirms what the market has suspected. It intervened in size to defend its cap against the euro last month. The details are not yet available, but on an IMF reporting basis, the SNB said that its reserves rose to CHF495.1 bln (~$490.2 bln) from CHF462.7 bln...
Drive Expert Advisor is expanding its inner circle. It is a rare opportunity of tagging along players who make a steady income trading Forex, by using one of the most reliable robot on the market. Knowing a couple of things about what USD Drive is all about should be enough to convince you to jump...
Under payments tab sometimes payments i.e. from signal subscribers appear in grey as locked operation while others dont. What does locked operation mean?
Hi, I have installed Tallinex MT4 demo account and trying to copytrade but it does not show up? Is there anything that am missing? Thanks
USD/CAD USDCAD is in downtrend. It's time to sell with SL above 1.1850 and TP at 1.17 and 1.16 H4 USD/JPY Range: 120.50-118.50. Buy near 118.50 and sell near 120.50 AUD/USD Keep buying this pair until 0.8225 GOLD Prefer for sell gold target 1170
hi all as far as I can see it is a well known problem that if you don't run mt4 as administrator you run into several bugs such as mt4 not saving your trend lines and indicators and some other functionality missing. i have seen online several threads and videos of how to solve this problem the...
Hello,  I have used the debugger with several indicators and have become familiar with it.  But lately when the debugger is launched it opens the indicator properties window normally, but then quits in less than a second.  Any breakpoints are not reached. This now happens with all .mt5 indicator...
leveltrading_indicators_template.zip Hello Guys! I am concerned with the indicator code Level Trading.mq4 sadly, it was not possible to print in my chart because there are some wrong line codes. someone could give me a HELP? THIS ONE to be exact.: level_trading.mq4 Thx! Igor
Hi, I am new to MQL. I am trying to inlude iostream or STL like vectors. When I do #include <iostream>, i am getting message can't open "C:\Users\\MetaQuotes\Terminal\129CCEC886F792C\MQL4\include\iostream" include file I understand that my code tries to find iostream in that path. But that wont be...
[Deleted]
Hello, I would like to buy an indicator on the market to creat an exist strategy on my system. What i would like to know is i am going to receive the ex4 product. Is is possible to code with this or i need to have the mql file? What are my options? Thank you have a good day
An even more polarized and fragmented single-currency bloc looms as a result of controversy over possible quantitative easing before Greek elections Jan. 25. The European Central Bank is mulling forms of stimulus that would stop well short of full-scale across-the-board purchases of member...
Hey guys, I have been trading for quite some time now, I traded mostly H4 charts, but I am getting fed up waiting on setups and what not. I have developed my own strategies over time and have learnt to read price action very well, however, I have moved to trading the 5 minute charts. I have...
I have used the attached EA file to do the back test. Symbol: USDJPY Model:Every tick Use date: check From:2013.01.01 To:2013.12.31 Period:M1 Spread:Current When I checked the log file, there were something which I don't understand. Here is a part of the log file. 0 14:05:59.823 TestGenerator
  code help  (4)
i need a code for selecting all deposit using Order Select() in the terminal double p = 0.0 ; for ( int k = OrdersHistoryTotal(); k>= 0 ; k--){ if ( OrderSelect (k,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY){ if (OrderType() == OP_BUY || OrderType() == OP_SELL) continue ; if (OrderType() != OP_BUY
  seeking
hey all, is there an Ea/script that could open a stop buy/sell at say 8 am 10 pips above open price with a 20 pip sl and tp , with money management included.