General - page 1191

hey guys ive got an issue i hope you guys can help me with. Excell spreadsheets seem to distract me from trading too much and knowing when to move my lot size as my balance grow is also another hard thing for me.. I would like to focus just on my trading and have some sort of EA automatically
USDCAD: Continues To Face Pullback Threats USDCAD: Having continued to look vulnerable, further decline is likely. On the downside, support lies at the 1.1200 level followed by the 1.1121 level where a reversal of roles as support is envisaged. Further out, resistance resides at the 1.1050 level and...
Hello everybody, i search an simple ea for open buy and sell order on a signal. I want use it for i-custom function for my indicator. On first buy-signal open buyorder, on next sell-signal close buyorder and open sellorder. Next buy-signal close sellorder and open buyorder and so on. It's simple i...
Do you think it is possible that although an account shows up as "Real" or Live" in the signals database, or even at MyFXBook and similar sites, that nonetheless they still might, in some cases, be demo or fake real accounts even though they don't show as demo (especially accounts that show mostly...
Can anyone help me! I accidentely subscribed to a Copy Signal using my wrong account (i have several Metadtrader accounts) Is there a way i can transfer my signal onto my other account? OR do i have to cancel the subscription and subscribe again ?
Each day in the forex, transaction worth trillions are conducted in the forex- to be more specific I am talking about trillion of dollars, tripling the yearly budget of most emerging economies. This would tell you there is money enough for all of us in the market to make. The forex cake is a global...
We could say a forex brokerage is an intermediary that takes on your trade and puts it on the open market. Forex which is an abbreviated form of Foreign Exchange trading is not done through any centralized market, so all forex broker rates may not be exactly the same at the same time. Forex brokers...
I am currently practicing in demo. I always have 5 position open everyday and I never used stop SL and exit target, I just closed threads every time I earned a little. I just want to test where will the trend will take me, so far I am doing fine but I am not sure if I am doing the right thing or is...
for those of us that can't afford the Bloomberg Terminal at $24,000 a yr Build Your Own Bloomberg-Killer one of the links has changed in the article Cyborg Trading
Dumb and Dumber To, the sequel after 20 years, was released recently. Unfortunately for Jim and Jeff and the Farrelly brothers, unintended humor will always be funnier than the scripted kind, no matter how hard Hollywood tries. Case in point: the Dumber slapstick was easily upstaged over the...
EURJPY: Vulnerable, Faces Pullback Risk. EURJPY- Although the pair may be maintaining its broader medium term upside, it now faces corrective pullback risk. On the upside, resistance resides at the 146.53 level where a break if seen will threaten further upside towards the 147.50. Further out,...
Guys anyone know what will be happen by today ECB speech report ????? EUR recover from down or again it will go down more ????? any good suggestion ?????
Dear all, After I inserted the Panel Indicator(created after compiling Indicators/myindicators/mypanel/PanelIndicator.mq5) into the chart, I found that each time I click the context sensitive menu "delete the indicators window" of the indicator so as to remove the indicator from the chart, the chart
They get their order and get discouraged
EURUSD: Halts Weakness, Targets Further Upside EURUSD: With EUR halting its decline and turning higher at the end of the week, further strength is envisaged in the new. However, EUR will have to break and hold below the 1.2393 level to resume its weakness. On the other hand, support lies at the 1...
The good news about a soaring USD is that it eases global trade tensions as it is the world’s main currency. But systematic devaluations of EUR and JPY are another matter and will force neighbouring countries to respond by pushing down the value of their currencies. Japan and the Eurozone have...
  Ranking  (1)
If i have ranking 50, how much can i earn on cloud cpu usage ? Thanks
Forget corporate inversions -- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway is saving billions of dollars in taxes by making big deals financed with asset swaps. In April, Buffett swapped about $1.1 billion of stock Berkshire owned in Graham Holdings , formerly The Washington Post Company, for a Miami...
USDCHF: Closes Lower On Corrective Pullback. USDCHF: Having triggered a corrective weakness the past week, further downside is likely in the new week. On the upside, resistance resides at the 0.9700 level where a break will aim at the 0.9750 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 0.9800 level...
After a few years of trading forex without really going anywhere close to the $1million I dreamed of like 7 years ago, I'm beginning to have this question. I've heard and read about too many guys who made millions trading stocks but I've never really read or heard of anyone making millions by...
EUR/USD lost a lot of ground so far in 2014, and its fate is not set to be different according to Credit Suisse. Also gold will probably continue south according to the updated 2015 forecasts. Here are top 10 trades for 2015: Here is their view, courtesy of eFXnews: Credit Suisse is out with its top...
Given that USD has switched from a funding to an asset currency, there is now a large USD long position in place, which suggests that if the historical pattern of position-reduction is repeated this year, there is the risk of a USD-corrective setback, according to Morgan Stanley. Indeed, as well as...
I am very new to MT4 and this may seem an easy question but I do not know how to load an indicator into MT4. Could somebody help me.
EURJPY: Triggers Trend Resumption EURJPY- With a resumption of its broader uptrend seen, further strength is envisaged. On the upside, resistance resides at the 146.00 level where a break if seen will threaten further upside towards the 146.50. Further out, resistance resides at the 147.00 level...
Hi An MT4/MT5 suggestion list 1 Option for enable Horizontal scroller on chart at bottom (faster scroll than arrow keys) like some other platforms 2 "Go to" box for chart, insert Date/Time and chart center precise and fast 3 Possibility to use always crosshair as default if wanted (without...
there is a bug that causes indicators selected to show on specific time frames to show on all time frames tried with different indis, same results. even the pre-installed spread indicator this is extremely frustrating any suggestions?
D1 price is on primary bullish with secondary correction started on open D1 bar with trendline which is ready to be crossed from above to below.. H4 price is on secondary correction with primary bullish market condition: Chinkou Span line is located to be very near to the price for possible...
Whoever names the most accurate EURUSD price at 12:00 Moscow time on 13.11.2014 will receive a gift from me of up to $67.5 and no less than $18. the value counting stops six days before 13.11.2014, i.e. on 06.11.2014 at 23:59 it is possible to make the last price correction, that is until then the
Hello, is it possible to create an ea with following instructions? I want set two pending orders (buystop and sellstop). It looks like a straddle or OCO ea, but its a little different. This two pending orders are adjusted x pips (extern value ex. 10 pips) away from entry price. So if you have a...
I bought 3 months virtual hostting for $28 but due to facing some problems I had to cancel it. Now my balance is showing 0 and I have no option to withdraw my money. What shoud I do?