General - page 349

Hello to all the EA marks these errors and being impractical I would need your help. Thanks
I subscribed using a Cent account where I should have used a Standard account. if I unsubscribe does the 30$ fee disappear or only 1$ per day is lost
Good morning everyone why do I have inactive signals? how can I do to fix? another question... if I copy the signals of a person who operates with a leverage of 1:400 and I have a leverage of 1:30 is it okay anyway? or does it not suit me? Thank you very much to those who can help me
Trades made by signal I subscribed to, as checked in trading history, do not reflect in my MT4. I asked EA provider, they told me to check with signal provider
So I've had this EA for a few months, which I haven't even been using but the text is burned into the chart. It was a freelance commission here. This doesn't show up in the objects list. Is there an easy way to get rid of this
  mt4 not opening  (1)
please help, i downloaded FTMO mt4 but it wont open , even 1 of my other mt4 wont open after d/loading , what could be wrong
The process of determining EA profitability can be both objective and subjective. Indeed, there is no one cut fits all scenario and there are plethora of techniques in the market today. Among others, testing remains to be one of the critical technique used to ascertain the probability of the
I need to know the closing price of a timeframe set to 1m. In particular, I need, for example, the values I circled in the image to be able to monitor maximums and minimums in a given period of time. I noticed that the values shown on the chart correspond only to the closing values of the candles. I
I want to run a custom indicator on MT4. "Allow DLL imports" option under Dependencies is already checked. Still I'm getting "Allow DLL import' error. How to fix this? I see "Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to 9.0 or higher" under Journal section of MT4. Could this be the reason for this
MQL4/5 adds new "symbol margin percentage" property, but how can I get this value?
why after I closed the history statistics position in the mql5 signal, it took me a long time to update it? even take up to 2 hours?? please fix this
I recently ran optimization on an EA I generated using the mql5 wizard which returned an error message: Core 1 genetic pass (0, 501) tested with error "OnInit returned non-zero code 1" in 0:00:00.027 I have only ran optimization on cash indices and not on currencies I am new to expert advisor
is buy stop and sell stop execute with stop loss as 1 order ? or when i place buy stop and get executed the server first place the order then place the stop loss
Hi Forum, I would like to use tick data from TDS on MT5, I can export to custom symbols, but I really would like to export to native symbols (so that I dont need to change my EAs preset). What I have tried so far are: 1) Export ticks to custom symbols 2) Copy the tick history under
  MetaTrader wont open anymore  (29   1 2 3)
I have reinstalled it,tried to open it in administrator,changed the installation directory,nothing works..
Good to all friends, I would like you to help me solve a small problem, it happens that when optimizing for maximum balance in metatrader 5 using a genetic algorithm, a simple expert advisor with just a few indicators and activating the forward period with one year out of the sample, after
Hello developers. I red in product rules that "The minimum price of a paid Product that can be offered through the Market service is $30" but I can find some product with 10 dollar price. How does this possible
I cannot log into MQL5 Community fromm MT5 on 2 Windows 10 laptops but I can login using a web browser I get the following error 2020.12.23 20:46:47.625 MQL5 Market failed to get list of user products ( www.mql5.com:443 send failed [401: Unauthorized]) I have done the following 1
If I make my own bot, and close my account (logged of) on metatrader, does the bot continue operating? Or does it only operate with the account logged into metatrader
Hello, I'm working on an EA that uses envelope conditions (tick based) when to open a long/short position. Do describe my problem better I'll explain the goal; (5 MIN chart) Whenever the price is below/above the channel it will open a position. This is tick based so the order wont be placed on the
Hi folks, I need clarification on how MT5 handles updating account info functions. At the open of a new bar I read the following: AccountInfoDouble ( ACCOUNT_EQUITY )) AccountInfoDouble ( ACCOUNT_MARGIN )) AccountInfoDouble ( ACCOUNT_BALANCE )) If equity (drawdown) or margin are outside limits, I
This is a message to the MT5 and MQL5 community. Metartrader5 is not working on wins10. This is the reason why most of new EA developers go back to MT4 because MT5 does not work properly on win10. I am used to MT4 now I switched to MQL5 to explore EA development and algo trading. But my MQL5 keeps
The Automated Trading Championship 2012 is over. In a bitter struggle three best trading robots were identified. These EAs brought their creators a well-deserved reward: cash prizes and souvenirs. By tradition, we give the floor to the winners. The first place has been won by Francisco Garcia...
i have been connected on mql5 servers for 2 years now , today my mt4 platform is having A FAILED TO CONNECT TO SERVER ERROR. see screenshot below
Hello , I did not find in the documentation number of files that can be opened concurrently via FilOpen. My checks show it is 62 handles. However I don't know whether is it a limit for a particular EA instance or per all terminal? Any help ? Thanks
  Signal to sell  (3)
Hello We placed a new signal to copy for other traders and it appears as published but not with a ranking number and therefore it cant be found. As well it does not appear anymore other the section "My Signals- public" just in "all Signals". The name of the Signal is Alchimist. Thank you for your
I am trying to make a communication channel between C# named pipe server and MQL5 named pipe client. Named pipe server and client is being created successfully and also client connected to server. From client send message to server and from server read the data successfully. But the problem is when
how to search a signal with name or ID
  A better Murray Math?  (24   1 2 3)
Here's an update to Murray Math. Not a big one, but there has been a post (can't find it now) in which someone was asking why the lines are higher then theri respective values (sic!). I've made an adjustment in the code that fixes the bug. It seems someone put it there on purpose, but from my...
Hellow guys , i have a problem with the MT4 , why it won't run after i install and try to run the apps , i try to search and fix it but i cant find the problem , does mt4 isnt work on windows 10 ? thanks