General - page 356

Hello pls what are this indicator buffers Thanks
Hello, When I loadup Expert Advisors the face appears however as soon as I click on any other button it will disappear. If I click on 'Auto Trading' the face will stillnot show up but I know Auto trading is on because the button has a green tick on it and it shows its on under 'Journals' tab. Does
hi guys i lost all my money on this idiot fake index wich call boom and crash the problem is that i dont know when the trend come if anyone helping me in this to give me best indicator for mt5 to catch the trend i use all the indicator but there is i lot of manipule in the price
Hi guy I want to modify the supertrend indicator with color filing to non-filling. Please enlighten me how to modify this. ***
Hello brothers! Can you please tell me if I change my email address, can I withdraw money to my paypal with new email?
class A { public : A(){}; }; class B { private : A a; public : B(): a(A()) {}; }; Hi community, I'm trying to have a class member which is a instance of the class I define. (In this code, trying to have a member "A a" in the class "B") When I compile it, result is
- Hello Guys! My name is Hieu Nguyen, a new seller and author in MQL5 market. As I put my product on the market for sell, there were few clients who bought my product - Even though they leave reviews and comments, these review-stars and reviews are not appearing for my products. Is that anything I
handle1= iEnvelopes (name,period,ma_period,ma_shift,ma_method,applied_price,deviation); I am createing an Envelope using iEnvelopes function but when i want to copy values of upper and lower channel, double BufferEnvelope[]; CopyBuffer (handle1, 0 , 0 , 1 ,BufferEnvelope); Print(BufferEnverlope[1]);
I have been trying to dance around window 10 automatic deletion for months. I've disabled the Anti virus and all security features and yet after a period of heavy activity from the tester, the application is silently removed, no notifications or anything Any ideas what else can be done to prevent
Hello there, have a good time. As you know, we have various tools in the market that adjust stoploss automatically. But the problem for me is that I do not want to set it as pips / points. Instead, it should calculate all the positions, and based on the total asset risk, for example, set a stop loss
Hi everyone. I have created EA which enters a long trade when RSI is above 70 and a short trade when RSI below 30. However, sometimes it enters either a short trade when RSI is above 30, and a long trade when RSI is below 70 which contradicts my if statement. In program, I have specified
Hello I have an object designed with trend by angle. I can only find the anchor point that I already know. I can't find or calculate the second price point. I always get zero. But Metatrader has this data. See image above. This is my code max_col= iHighest ( NULL , 0 , MODE_HIGH , 30
Hello, I need some help in finding my error in use inheritance from class CIndicatorMA. I have a Class CIndicator MA set up like this (it uses a Base class CIndicatorBase which deals with the buffers en index of indicators - not relevant for this question).. class CIndicatorMA : public
Hello there, I'm trying to learn how to create a MQL5 library for MT5 (I think it should be a library, but not so sure) to create new symbols and feed these symbols chart data from public exchanges APIs in real time. I tried searching for some tutorial or example of something in these lines, but the...
After the release of MT5 v 5.00 on September 1st, every attempt to connect to the MT5 terminal returns error code: (-2, 'Terminal: Invalid params'). I could double check on a second computer with and older version of MT5, and the connection was working until I updated to the last release (5.00). Did
I am new here and I am a bit confused on how to set up my account. Is there some one out there that can guide me to set up Signal and Copy Trading. I may also have questions on Robot integration. Thanks
Hello, I would like to subscribe to a MetaTrader VPS for my MQL5 EA. My EA uses a custom symbol on a 1-minute chart (e.g. 1.35* GC - 2.14* SI , where GC and SI are Gold and Silver futures symbols respectively). I am currently running the EA on this chart with no problems on my desktop MT5, even
How do I cancel a MT5 demo Account Please. Everytime I try to download MT4, I get the MQL5 programming page
[Deleted]
Why is it not possible to pay for purchases with the MQL5 account balance ? Indeed, during a purchase, we are offered several payment methods (Paypal......) but it is not possible to use totally or partially the money available on the MQL5 account ??!!! Why
Hello, I am trying to find out which function i can use from mql5 which allows me to send seperate Stop Loss and Take Profit orders? I want to send SL and TP order not with the current order, but only when a condition is met. Thanks
[Deleted]
  mql4 or mql5?  (19   1 2)
i will learn the mql programming it's better that i learn mql4 or mql5 programming? what is your suggestion
Hi, I Moved My Signal Subscription To A Different Account. Before i moved my subscription i had open positions. I want to know will the signal provider able to close the open positions in my old account since i have moved him to a new trading account
hi... anyone could help me why my signal change subscription not permitted after multi months shown normally
How Can I Get Oder Commission Before Opening The Order ? the function OrderCommission () Get the commission for executed order i want calculate the commission before send order to the market .. plz help
I do not use Tick data on chart so there is no Bid Ask I want to send order from my EA based on Close price only. I have tried to use trade.Buy and trade.Sell based on <Trade\Trade.mqh> but on Strategy tester its giving "requote" notification OnTimer i am sending double CC = iClose ( _Symbol
Dear all, I have set up a C++ named pipe server and a client on MT5 based on example on the documentations on this site. Also I have set the client on MT5 terminal send a message to the server every second. This works fine. Problems is that it stops functioning after sending about 15 messages or
Hello, I can't start MT5 after update, when I try nothing happens. Is possible to get older versions somehow please
  new update of MT?!  (10)
I restart MT5 with today update (1.9.2021) .... and now MT5 can't be started! When I click on icon..... nothing hapening! :( Thaks for help! J
  Commercial chaos  (149   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
"Trading Chaos" is a working system with a new way of looking at the market that will always win over haphazardly made, decisions that allow us to see the basic structure of managing market behaviour
I think there needs to be an ON and OFF switch located in the Metatrader mobile app to make it easier to switch OFF or turn ON automated trading using a VPS. I don't need to keep visting mql5.com whenever I need to start or stop my VPS when it can easily be done right from the Metatrader mobile app