General - page 173

Hello, a stock has three different maturities: January 31, February 28 and March 31. "January 31 2023" symbol = "F_AKBNK0123" " February 28 2023" symbol = "F_AKBNK0223" " March 31 2023" symbol = "F_AKBNK0323" I want to do : Get bid price F_AKBNK0123 and Get ask price F_AKBNK0323 if the two prices
Hi admin . In some profiles their picture is displayed above their stats web .On pc , in Edge Chrome and FireFox
This signal error, my trading record still on the track and never get DD 100% Anyone can help to fix this? <Link deleted>
Hello, is it possible to access OHLC values of multiple timeframes in my code. For example I want to access the former 30 min close, while analyzing the current 5 min candle, something like that
My profile on this site (www.mql5.com) has Favorites page. Is the purpose of this page to keep the site's topics, products, pages that I consider my favorites? If so, how to add anything to Favorites? I couldn't find anything in menus.
Is there a way to delete old IDs from my profile? I have a growing collection from phone upgrades etc
  Load video  (3)
Hello! On this forum is it allowed to load short video for better describing/showing info? How? Thanks
Do these mql4/mql5 codes work on any tablets/ipads
Hi all, If there is a way to choose the access servers (right lower corner of the terminal, button with a dropdown list) using MQL? Can't get the right handle id or manage command. Would be glad for any help or script. Thanks
Hi, I subscribed to a signal also rent vps from mql5 in terminal but keep receiving this error in journal tab: Virtual Hosting: 6434696 read failed [12030] should i be worried or it's ok
Hi, 2 days ago i was doing some tests and the behaviour was very strange. I rebooted the mql5, I launched again the test but it was still strange...after I while I received the message of rebooting for installing the new version. How comes the new version create a conflict with the version I am...
Hi can any admin help me? developer does not want to reply to me and my money is stuck inside. please assist developer did not do the requested properly and is requesting half payment for abritage, i think its not fair and i want to cancel the job and get back most of my money but he does not want
my platform update 1910 But it seems to be a problem fail: optmize and backtest without visulation
In c++ you can declare a refence variable as member of struct struct SomeStruct{} struct MyStruct { int x; string s; SomeStruct& rSomeStruct; } the above does not compile in mql5, cause of the reference variable In mql5 the only place i know that i can declare a reference variable is as function
  EURUSD broker  (2)
My model's yearly trading volume is EUR 500mio+. Execution is done via Saxo. It is too expensive (bid-offer spread). Can anyone recommend me a competitive EURUSD broker (hedge fund, bank)? Thxs
I didn't login from İzmir. Who is it? What should I do now
I have upload all the necessary documents required for seller status approval but my application has been automatically declined with no reason. Please advise me the reason so that if there is anything pending on my side can provided. Regards
Ii their any methods to calculate Vix75 pe move
Say I subscribe to an MQL5 signal in account A, and use a copier to copy the trades to account B (both are owned by me). The rules say "resale or free retransmission of Trading Signals is prohibited." But does copying within my own accounts count as retransmission
Hi I am learning MQL5 and I was wandering how to call a function when a candle closes, as I don't see any predefined events for such a condition
I want to order a new EA, how can I see the developers profile and compare between them (not only who apply for my job)
Asynchronous functions are obviously placed in the queue of other events in the chart, is it possible to view the all message queue of the chart and figure out how much time is left until the function is executed? bool ChartSetSymbolPeriod ( long chart_id, // ID del Grafico
Hello, I am looking for an experienced developer who is able to take live data feeds from major markets across the world (i.e. futures, stocks, crypto, commodities, etc) and put them onto MT5. I would like my own login and utilize MT5 as a charting platform similar to Tradingview. Would anyone have
  VPS registration  (2)
Hi everyone. I am trying to start using VPS service but when I try to login it says : "Incorrect login or password". I am using the exact username and password that I use to login to website. I even tried changing password but still does not work. what is wrong? Should I download a different version
Hello, I'm not programmer and I'm having really hard time to correct issues in the code for simple EMA trading strategy. If there is a good soul out there to help with errors I would be grateful. Here is the code: input int emaPeriod = 20; input double positionSize = 20; // Position size in lots
  MT5 web terminal  (3)
Hi guys. Any help would be great. I'm trying to login to the MT5 web terminal. I have my login details from my broker, I can log in to the MT5 mobile app and I can log in to the desktop web terminal on my mobile, but I can't log in to the MT5 mobile web terminal. I can access it with a metaquotes
Does anyone have experience with a similar problem? I would appreciate any help to investigate the problem
Hello mql , I am teaching new people about metaquote , Now how to download mt4/mt5 on mobile ? Thanks
Is it possible to run this program on Windows 11? I get no connection to the Cloud
Hello everyone, Within the subject of Copy-Trading, I would like to tell you what seems to be an error in the list of slippages between the provider's account and the possible brokers that a subscriber can use. I have not seen this detail in the exhaustive FAQ list on this subject